Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
9/27/2021
« on: September 27, 2021, 12:06:05 AM »

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

And here we go again...

Joe:

Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto - 10/49.99; 20/95.00; 30/134.97

Sis:

Door #1 - Torano Casa Torano Robusto - 10/29.99

Door #2 - Kristoff Maduro Robusto - 5/29.99

Door #3 - La Gloria Cubana Spanish Press Robusto - 10/39.99

And here we go again...
Yep. Good morning, Dave

Rough morning here. Didn't get to bed until after 2. That's not much more sleep than I usually get but my ass is dragging today.

Rough morning here. Didn't get to bed until after 2. That's not much more sleep than I usually get but my ass is dragging today.
Yankees game or clogged shitter?

Rough morning here. Didn't get to bed until after 2. That's not much more sleep than I usually get but my ass is dragging today.
Yankees game or clogged shitter?
Long story. But I'll tell you this... Today is most definitely Monday.

Rough morning here. Didn't get to bed until after 2. That's not much more sleep than I usually get but my ass is dragging today.
Yankees game or clogged shitter?
Long story. But I'll tell you this... Today is most definitely Monday.
Oof.

morning Dave and Tony. just dragged my ass out of bed a bit ago. rough night. waiting on the lawn service to mow today and see the surgeon early afternoon. trying to steal from Peter to pay Paul but like everyone in the country nobody has money except the democrats. I really need to be able to drive so I can tell my parttime caregiver to find her own place to live.
good news: I have coffee and cigars.

morning Dave and Tony. just dragged my ass out of bed a bit ago. rough night. waiting on the lawn service to mow today and see the surgeon early afternoon. trying to steal from Peter to pay Paul but like everyone in the country nobody has money except the democrats. I really need to be able to drive so I can tell my parttime caregiver to find her own place to live.
good news: I have coffee and cigars.
Good morning, Dean. Happy Monday to you.

morning Dave and Tony. just dragged my ass out of bed a bit ago. rough night. waiting on the lawn service to mow today and see the surgeon early afternoon. trying to steal from Peter to pay Paul but like everyone in the country nobody has money except the democrats. I really need to be able to drive so I can tell my parttime caregiver to find her own place to live.
good news: I have coffee and cigars.
I'm sure Democrats everywhere will be happy to hear it. Morning, MondayLovinDean.

morning Dave and Tony. just dragged my ass out of bed a bit ago. rough night. waiting on the lawn service to mow today and see the surgeon early afternoon. trying to steal from Peter to pay Paul but like everyone in the country nobody has money except the democrats. I really need to be able to drive so I can tell my parttime caregiver to find her own place to live.
good news: I have coffee and cigars.
I'm sure Democrats everywhere will be happy to hear it. Morning, MondayLovinDean.
I should have been a politician instead of working construction.

Rough morning here. Didn't get to bed until after 2. That's not much more sleep than I usually get but my ass is dragging today.
Yankees game or clogged shitter?
Long story. But I'll tell you this... Today is most definitely Monday.
My daughter went to a concert in Boston last evening. The train station in Providence is in a very sketchy neighborhood so I was willing to pay for an Uber. I scheduled it in advance. Well, unfortunately the drivers only find out when they became available right before the engagement. More than 10 drivers cancelled on us because they didn't want to drive an hour for one fare. After two hours, I finally was able to appeal to one driver. In the meantime, these two 18 year-olds are standing on a corner until 1:am. Then, of course I had to follow Antonio's trek down to Providence. Did I mention my daughter's phone died in the middle of all this.

morning Dave and Tony. just dragged my ass out of bed a bit ago. rough night. waiting on the lawn service to mow today and see the surgeon early afternoon. trying to steal from Peter to pay Paul but like everyone in the country nobody has money except the democrats. I really need to be able to drive so I can tell my parttime caregiver to find her own place to live.
good news: I have coffee and cigars.
Good morning, Dean. Happy Monday to you.
thanks Tony. just another day. they all feel the same lately. restless, irritable, and discontent.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6