CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: 6/30/2018  (Read 2804 times)

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
Re: 6/30/2018
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2018, 12:30:57 PM »

Kids don't have any sports this weekend, do they?
Hershey Park this weekend.
Oh boy! nice place, especially the chocolate factory and store. I love the dark chocolate. I won't envy you the crowds and emptying of the wallet though Tony.
It's fine. Monday will be the 2nd day I've taken off since starting this gig over a year ago. The family and I deserve a bit of overspending.
I think just you and the wife should escape alone for a few days personally.
That would cost more.
But the returns are worth it.  Just got back from Niagara Falls from a wife and I only vacation and it was very nice! 
Just a quick drive by 'till the next chore session, but had an Uncut Connie this morning on the deck, loaded the kayaks on the subaru for tomorrow's excursion, cut the grass and set up the pressure washer for afore mentioned chore (pressure washing the front porch)  92 deg at the moment, w/ heat index of 101.  good thing pressure washing involves getting wet!  Have a good weekend!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2018, 12:38:13 PM »

Oh boy! nice place, especially the chocolate factory and store. I love the dark chocolate. I won't envy you the crowds and emptying of the wallet though Tony.
It's fine. Monday will be the 2nd day I've taken off since starting this gig over a year ago. The family and I deserve a bit of overspending.
That would cost more.
But the returns are worth it.  Just got back from Niagara Falls from a wife and I only vacation and it was very nice! 
Just a quick drive by 'till the next chore session, but had an Uncut Connie this morning on the deck, loaded the kayaks on the subaru for tomorrow's excursion, cut the grass and set up the pressure washer for afore mentioned chore (pressure washing the front porch)  92 deg at the moment, w/ heat index of 101.  good thing pressure washing involves getting wet!  Have a good weekend!
Good for you, Sam. Enjoying your summer... Mostly.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2018, 12:56:09 PM »

That would cost more.
Damn, I thought that was a Dean Day post

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2018, 12:57:09 PM »

Cabaiguan lit, been a while since I smoked one.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2018, 01:40:40 PM »

I started mowing, not quite half done, clouds, thunder, then a bolt of lightning close by followed by a downpour.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2018, 01:49:24 PM »

That would cost more.

enjoy the water Sam.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2018, 03:19:48 PM »

That would cost more.
+1

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2018, 03:21:12 PM »

That would cost more.
Good for you, Sam. Enjoying your summer... Mostly.
Maybe Tony will try that some weekend.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2018, 03:22:29 PM »

Took a run out to pick up pyrotechnic supplies....and happened by the CI Superstore.  Had free beer and events for Cigars for Vets, so good timing.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2018, 04:14:53 PM »

Took a run out to pick up pyrotechnic supplies....and happened by the CI Superstore.  Had free beer and events for Cigars for Vets, so good timing.
+1

can't turn down free beer or not donate sticks to vets.
I need to find one for my kitten.
ROTFLMAO.
Pages: 1 2 [3]