Pages: 1 [2] 3

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2018, 09:25:13 AM »

had a BrickHouse Madurai and coffee earlier, now onto a AF Cuban corona while the neighbor lady fixes breakfast.
Walked the dogs and myself before it got too hot then had a bran muffin, fresh fruit and yogurt for breakfast on the veranda.  Watching the hackers on the golf course now,

Got the boys boat here at my dock now so should take a morning ride before the chaos begins around noon.

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2018, 09:25:50 AM »

Not expecting to get past page one today. Good morning, brothers.
It just took a little PW Experience 😀

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2018, 09:28:00 AM »

Pretty warm here today but nothing like yesterday which I think was the hottest day we have had.

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2018, 09:32:59 AM »

Morning Tony, Dave and Hot Tub Loverboy.
morning Dave.

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2018, 09:36:00 AM »

had a BrickHouse Madurai and coffee earlier, now onto a AF Cuban corona while the neighbor lady fixes breakfast.
Walked the dogs and myself before it got too hot then had a bran muffin, fresh fruit and yogurt for breakfast on the veranda.  Watching the hackers on the golf course now,

Got the boys boat here at my dock now so should take a morning ride before the chaos begins around noon.
neighbor lady made eggs, bacon, home fries, and toast. nice having someone cook for me for a change.

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2018, 09:36:54 AM »

had a BrickHouse Madurai and coffee earlier, now onto a AF Cuban corona while the neighbor lady fixes breakfast.
Walked the dogs and myself before it got too hot then had a bran muffin, fresh fruit and yogurt for breakfast on the veranda.  Watching the hackers on the golf course now,

Got the boys boat here at my dock now so should take a morning ride before the chaos begins around noon.
neighbor lady made eggs, bacon, home fries, and toast. nice having someone cook for me for a change.
That is nice

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2018, 09:37:09 AM »

Pretty warm here today but nothing like yesterday which I think was the hottest day we have had.
calling for mid 90's with heat index at 104°.

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2018, 09:39:57 AM »

Pretty warm here today but nothing like yesterday which I think was the hottest day we have had.
calling for mid 90's with heat index at 104°.
87 here for a high with heat index in the upper 90’s to around 100.  That is about normal for here but we hit 95 yesterday.

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2018, 10:14:23 AM »

Kids don't have any sports this weekend, do they?
Hershey Park this weekend.

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2018, 10:15:50 AM »

Pretty warm here today but nothing like yesterday which I think was the hottest day we have had.
calling for mid 90's with heat index at 104°.
We even heard RealFeel of 112° here.

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2018, 11:40:54 AM »

Kids don't have any sports this weekend, do they?
Hershey Park this weekend.
Oh boy! nice place, especially the chocolate factory and store. I love the dark chocolate. I won't envy you the crowds and emptying of the wallet though Tony.

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2018, 11:44:15 AM »

Kids don't have any sports this weekend, do they?
Hershey Park this weekend.
Oh boy! nice place, especially the chocolate factory and store. I love the dark chocolate. I won't envy you the crowds and emptying of the wallet though Tony.
It's fine. Monday will be the 2nd day I've taken off since starting this gig over a year ago. The family and I deserve a bit of overspending.

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2018, 11:57:41 AM »

Kids don't have any sports this weekend, do they?
Hershey Park this weekend.
Oh boy! nice place, especially the chocolate factory and store. I love the dark chocolate. I won't envy you the crowds and emptying of the wallet though Tony.
It's fine. Monday will be the 2nd day I've taken off since starting this gig over a year ago. The family and I deserve a bit of overspending.

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2018, 12:01:14 PM »

Kids don't have any sports this weekend, do they?
Hershey Park this weekend.
Oh boy! nice place, especially the chocolate factory and store. I love the dark chocolate. I won't envy you the crowds and emptying of the wallet though Tony.
It's fine. Monday will be the 2nd day I've taken off since starting this gig over a year ago. The family and I deserve a bit of overspending.
I think just you and the wife should escape alone for a few days personally.

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2018, 12:26:54 PM »

Kids don't have any sports this weekend, do they?
Hershey Park this weekend.
Oh boy! nice place, especially the chocolate factory and store. I love the dark chocolate. I won't envy you the crowds and emptying of the wallet though Tony.
It's fine. Monday will be the 2nd day I've taken off since starting this gig over a year ago. The family and I deserve a bit of overspending.
I think just you and the wife should escape alone for a few days personally.
That would cost more.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3