Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

good morning one and all, made it to the office before 10am this morning.  Now I know why, I like taking later trains.
had to stand on the train, no seats....
Too much manspreading?
Morning VitaFlip.
nope, not a seat left, on the 8:38 when it pulled into Plauderville, never a problem on the 9:12 or the 9:52am trains.
So on average, how long is your commute, AM and PM?  Leave the house to at your building?
90 minute average for me. I'm guessing Flip is right around 60 minutes. The walk across town is what takes me the extra 30.

Apparently, someone dosed the market with cocaine this morning? Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.

good morning one and all, made it to the office before 10am this morning.  Now I know why, I like taking later trains.
had to stand on the train, no seats....
You think you can go early on Wednesday and getaway early too in order to join us for our Somerville herf?

Y'all might see it on the news - the train derailment onto Interstate 5 near Lacey, WA happened on my route to work. Obviously it happened after I'd already passed.

good morning one and all, made it to the office before 10am this morning.  Now I know why, I like taking later trains.
had to stand on the train, no seats....
Too much manspreading?
Morning VitaFlip.
nope, not a seat left, on the 8:38 when it pulled into Plauderville, never a problem on the 9:12 or the 9:52am trains.
So on average, how long is your commute, AM and PM?  Leave the house to at your building?
little more than an hour each way...
Nota Bene: If I miss the 7:28pm connection in Secaucus, the next train on my line, doesn't get there till 8:53pm,
which make it more than another hour to get home...

good morning one and all, made it to the office before 10am this morning.  Now I know why, I like taking later trains.
had to stand on the train, no seats....
Too much manspreading?
Morning VitaFlip.
nope, not a seat left, on the 8:38 when it pulled into Plauderville, never a problem on the 9:12 or the 9:52am trains.
So on average, how long is your commute, AM and PM?  Leave the house to at your building?
little more than an hour each way...
Dang, that's long (TWSS)

good morning one and all, made it to the office before 10am this morning.  Now I know why, I like taking later trains.
had to stand on the train, no seats....
Too much manspreading?
Morning VitaFlip.
nope, not a seat left, on the 8:38 when it pulled into Plauderville, never a problem on the 9:12 or the 9:52am trains.
So on average, how long is your commute, AM and PM?  Leave the house to at your building?
little more than an hour each way...
Mine used to be 10 - 15 min, then we moved the shop and it's 25 minutes, which is about the longest I'd be able to tolerate.

good morning one and all, made it to the office before 10am this morning.  Now I know why, I like taking later trains.
had to stand on the train, no seats....
You think you can go early on Wednesday and getaway early too in order to join us for our Somerville herf?
Cardiologist rescheduled me from the 4th to this wednesday afternoon, So I will get away early,
just won't make it to the herf, enjoy one for me...

Ticker checkup lull.

Ticker checkup lull.
stock market or Flip's

Ticker checkup lull.
stock market or Flip's
Stock market is going strong, hope the doc says the same about you.

Ticker checkup lull.
stock market or Flip's
Just routine there flip?
yeah, I go, and he tries to talk me into getting a pacemaker
or defibrillator implanted, and will say something like "studies show it
helps in the first 12 years after a heart attack", then I remind him the quad bypass was
over 22 years ago, and he says, "you're right, you have already outlived the studies!".

good morning one and all, made it to the office before 10am this morning.  Now I know why, I like taking later trains.
had to stand on the train, no seats....
You think you can go early on Wednesday and getaway early too in order to join us for our Somerville herf?
Cardiologist rescheduled me from the 4th to this wednesday afternoon, So I will get away early,
just won't make it to the herf, enjoy one for me...
You'll be missed.

good morning one and all, made it to the office before 10am this morning.  Now I know why, I like taking later trains.
had to stand on the train, no seats....
You think you can go early on Wednesday and getaway early too in order to join us for our Somerville herf?
Cardiologist rescheduled me from the 4th to this wednesday afternoon, So I will get away early,
just won't make it to the herf, enjoy one for me...
You'll be missed.
With all the cardiologist and pacemaker talk you may have worded that differently....
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4