Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

morning Tony, Mark, Dalek. my hands hurt and not working well, won't be doing much posting. EPC 2nd and coffee. needed help to pour the coffee. sheesh.

morning Tony, Mark, Dalek. my hands hurt and not working well, won't be doing much posting. EPC 2nd and coffee. needed help to pour the coffee. sheesh.
Sorry to hear it, Dean. Do you have a reschedule date for the surgery?

Morning Mark & Tony.

You coming back to DC anytime soon?
Not me.  I stopped doing that biotech conference after the last time we got together, haven't been back.  Do miss those two pubs we'd herf at, particularity the one with the outdoor seating. That still there?
Logged

Dalek

  • Newbie Status

Morning Mark & Tony.

You coming back to DC anytime soon?
Not me.  I stopped doing that biotech conference after the last time we got together, haven't been back.  Do miss those two pubs we'd herf at, particularity the one with the outdoor seating. That still there?

Not sure, honestly.  I've been dead to the world due to grad school

morning Tony, Mark, Dalek. my hands hurt and not working well, won't be doing much posting. EPC 2nd and coffee. needed help to pour the coffee. sheesh.
Sorry to hear it, Dean. Do you have a reschedule date for the surgery?
no, I need to find a new surgeon first AFTER I get my white blood cell count. that's the reason I have no meds now until blood work at the end of the month.

Morning Mark & Tony.
You coming back to DC anytime soon?
Not me.  I stopped doing that biotech conference after the last time we got together, haven't been back.  Do miss those two pubs we'd herf at, particularity the one with the outdoor seating. That still there?
Not sure, honestly.  I've been dead to the world due to grad school
So you are now a post-graduate graduate?  Fancy!

Morning Mark & Tony.
You coming back to DC anytime soon?
Not me.  I stopped doing that biotech conference after the last time we got together, haven't been back.  Do miss those two pubs we'd herf at, particularity the one with the outdoor seating. That still there?
Not sure, honestly.  I've been dead to the world due to grad school
So you are now a post-graduate graduate?  Fancy!
I believe he is mid-post graduate. Got the impression he wouldn't be post post until after May. But he'll keep us posted.

Apparently, someone dosed the market with cocaine this morning? Morning, muchachos.

Apparently, someone dosed the market with cocaine this morning? Morning, muchachos.
Tax reform fever.  Morning raz.

Apparently, someone dosed the market with cocaine this morning? Morning, muchachos.
Tax reform fever.  Morning raz.
Must be. Morning, Bean.

Morning Mark & Tony.
You coming back to DC anytime soon?
Not me.  I stopped doing that biotech conference after the last time we got together, haven't been back.  Do miss those two pubs we'd herf at, particularity the one with the outdoor seating. That still there?
Not sure, honestly.  I've been dead to the world due to grad school
So you are now a post-graduate graduate?  Fancy!
I believe he is mid-post graduate. Got the impression he wouldn't be post post until after May. But he'll keep us posted.
Clever post

good morning one and all, made it to the office before 10am this morning.  Now I know why, I like taking later trains.
had to stand on the train, no seats....

good morning one and all, made it to the office before 10am this morning.  Now I know why, I like taking later trains.
had to stand on the train, no seats....
Too much manspreading?
Morning VitaFlip.

good morning one and all, made it to the office before 10am this morning.  Now I know why, I like taking later trains.
had to stand on the train, no seats....
Too much manspreading?
Morning VitaFlip.
nope, not a seat left, on the 8:38 when it pulled into Plauderville, never a problem on the 9:12 or the 9:52am trains.

good morning one and all, made it to the office before 10am this morning.  Now I know why, I like taking later trains.
had to stand on the train, no seats....
Too much manspreading?
Morning VitaFlip.
nope, not a seat left, on the 8:38 when it pulled into Plauderville, never a problem on the 9:12 or the 9:52am trains.
So on average, how long is your commute, AM and PM?  Leave the house to at your building?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4