Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start

Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
Usually the case at SBC.  Morning Scott.

Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
Usually the case at SBC.  Morning Scott.
Morning Mike. I'm a big fan of the Intemperence line, BA specifically

Morning Daves. At the airport in Manchester waiting to board my flight to....... Orlando?!?!!
Certainly the most direct route. ::)

Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
And where might I find them cheaper?

111

Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Good RoMa Craft cigars, but not great prices, even with the 22%

Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Good RoMa Craft cigars, but not great prices, even with the 22%
I repeat, where might I find them cheaper?

Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
And where might I find them cheaper?
They occasionally appear on the Devil, on Famous Auction and on Monster for better prices.
Current Famous Auction has Intemperance BA box for more than $20 less than the SBC discounted price.

Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
And where might I find them cheaper?
They occasionally appear on the Devil, on Famous Auction and on Monster for better prices.
Current Famous Auction has Intemperance BA box for more than $20 less than the SBC discounted price.
Occasionally a single choice  on the bid sites and very seldom one choice on the Monster so once again where can I buy a particular variety or vitola in a choice of box or 5 pak cheaper?

good morning guys. great day of golf yesterday before the skies opened up. wonderful thunderstorms all night. lady and I layed in bed at her house watching. we are stencilng her bathroom today as soon as her husband gets up and around.
Cusano 18 connie and coffee in the screen room.

good morning guys. great day of golf yesterday before the skies opened up. wonderful thunderstorms all night. lady and I layed in bed at her house watching. we are stencilng her bathroom today as soon as her husband gets up and around.
Cusano 18 connie and coffee in the screen room.
Morning ScreenRoomDean.  Must be those TS Matthew Skies.

No comment on the remainder of your activities.

good morning guys. great day of golf yesterday before the skies opened up. wonderful thunderstorms all night. lady and I layed in bed at her house watching. we are stencilng her bathroom today as soon as her husband gets up and around.
Cusano 18 connie and coffee in the screen room.
Morning ScreenRoomDean.  Must be those TS Matthew Skies.

No comment on the remainder of your activities.
No comments? Where's the fun in that?!?

Morning, Dean.

Morning Golf

good morning guys. great day of golf yesterday before the skies opened up. wonderful thunderstorms all night. lady and I layed in bed at her house watching. we are stencilng her bathroom today as soon as her husband gets up and around.
Cusano 18 connie and coffee in the screen room.
Morning ScreenRoomDean.  Must be those TS Matthew Skies.

No comment on the remainder of your activities.
No comments? Where's the fun in that?!?

Morning, Dean.
yeah, now I feel slighted.
😒