Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2016, 08:07:32 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2016, 08:08:03 AM »

Chaos has awakened.

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2016, 08:08:22 AM »

Going to need the sunglasses today.  Bright clear sunrise already and that snow is glowing.

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2016, 08:08:47 AM »

Chaos has awakened.
So take the coffee out on the porch.

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2016, 08:19:47 AM »

Chaos has awakened.
So take the coffee out on the porch.
A touch chilly out for me!

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2016, 08:20:28 AM »

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2016, 08:32:12 AM »

How much snow did you two end up with?
I would say two feet. It's kinda hard to tell with all the snow drifts. It was windy as heck yesterday.
That is probably enough.
I'd be willing to say MORE than enough.

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2016, 08:38:41 AM »

How much snow did you two end up with?
I would say two feet. It's kinda hard to tell with all the snow drifts. It was windy as heck yesterday.
That is probably enough.
I'd be willing to say MORE than enough.
Indeed, TWSS as well!

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2016, 08:41:25 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.
I've got a flan to go make before I venture out to shovel.

Today is my wife's aunt's 84th birthday and she always makes flan for all the special occasions. I make the one for her birthday. I use the recipe she taught me years ago and it always comes out great. She's gotten experimental in her elder years and you never know what you're gonna get when she makes it. Reminds me of aunt Bethany in Christmas Vacation.

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2016, 08:43:00 AM »

Nothing to give perspective on depth, but a nice sunrise.

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2016, 08:45:38 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.
I've got a flan to go make before I venture out to shovel.

Today is my wife's aunt's 84th birthday and she always makes flan for all the special occasions. I make the one for her birthday. I use the recipe she taught me years ago and it always comes out great. She's gotten experimental in her elder years and you never know what you're gonna get when she makes it. Reminds me of aunt Bethany in Christmas Vacation.
Are Spanish women the same as Italians when it comes to recipes?  The can give you a list of ingredients (mostly) but not quantities.....

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2016, 08:46:07 AM »

Nothing to give perspective on depth, but a nice sunrise.
Looks like you need to go get your skis.

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2016, 08:48:33 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.
I've got a flan to go make before I venture out to shovel.

Today is my wife's aunt's 84th birthday and she always makes flan for all the special occasions. I make the one for her birthday. I use the recipe she taught me years ago and it always comes out great. She's gotten experimental in her elder years and you never know what you're gonna get when she makes it. Reminds me of aunt Bethany in Christmas Vacation.
Are Spanish women the same as Italians when it comes to recipes?  The can give you a list of ingredients (mostly) but not quantities.....
Pretty much, yes. I had to experiment quite a bit when she first gave me the recipe. I wish I had paid more attention when my mom cooked.

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2016, 08:59:10 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.
I've got a flan to go make before I venture out to shovel.

Today is my wife's aunt's 84th birthday and she always makes flan for all the special occasions. I make the one for her birthday. I use the recipe she taught me years ago and it always comes out great. She's gotten experimental in her elder years and you never know what you're gonna get when she makes it. Reminds me of aunt Bethany in Christmas Vacation.
Are Spanish women the same as Italians when it comes to recipes?  The can give you a list of ingredients (mostly) but not quantities.....
Pretty much, yes. I had to experiment quite a bit when she first gave me the recipe. I wish I had paid more attention when my mom cooked.
+1

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2016, 09:01:18 AM »

This is very dark but here's a photo of what it looked like outside my house last night after it had stopped snowing.

Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7