Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Morning, muchachos.

Hola, Bret. ¿Que tal?

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret. ¿Que tal?
La misma mierda, diferente día, señor alcalde.

Wow, you all really want to stay on Page 2.
I wanted to move on, but was too scared to go myself. Snowflake, you know.

Wow, you all really want to stay on Page 2.
I wanted to move on, but was too scared to go myself. Snowflake, you know.
Nah, not a snowflake. A snowflake would have left here long ago. Libtard maybe, but you're no snowflake. ;-)

Motherfrogger! I left my wallet at home. Looks like I'll need to make a pitstop before this evening's herf or I'll be washing dishes for days.

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret. ¿Que tal?
La misma mierda, diferente día, señor alcalde.
Verdad!
Pero es una semana corta, y habrá comida.

I'm working on Friday so it isn't as corta as I would like.

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret. ¿Que tal?
La misma mierda, diferente día, señor alcalde.
Verdad!
Pero es una semana corta, y habrá comida.

I'm working on Friday so it isn't as corta as I would like.
Damn. The UN opens on Black Friday? How economically stupid is that?

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret. ¿Que tal?
La misma mierda, diferente día, señor alcalde.
Verdad!
Pero es una semana corta, y habrá comida.

I'm working on Friday so it isn't as corta as I would like.
Damn. The UN opens on Black Friday? How economically stupid is that?
Thanksgiving and the subsequent shopping holidays aren't exactly an international thing.

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret. ¿Que tal?
La misma mierda, diferente día, señor alcalde.
Verdad!
Pero es una semana corta, y habrá comida.

I'm working on Friday so it isn't as corta as I would like.
Damn. The UN opens on Black Friday? How economically stupid is that?
Thanksgiving and the subsequent shopping holidays aren't exactly an international thing.
Shortsighted of them. Most of the constituents of the UN depend on the US to buy their stuff and give them foreign aid.

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret. ¿Que tal?
La misma mierda, diferente día, señor alcalde.
Verdad!
Pero es una semana corta, y habrá comida.

I'm working on Friday so it isn't as corta as I would like.
Damn. The UN opens on Black Friday? How economically stupid is that?
Thanksgiving and the subsequent shopping holidays aren't exactly an international thing.
Shortsighted of them. Most of the constituents of the UN depend on the US to buy their stuff and give them foreign aid.
I don't mind. Never liked shopping and I get tons done on days where hardly anyone shows up to work. Plus traffic should be light.

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret. ¿Que tal?
La misma mierda, diferente día, señor alcalde.
Verdad!
Pero es una semana corta, y habrá comida.

I'm working on Friday so it isn't as corta as I would like.
Damn. The UN opens on Black Friday? How economically stupid is that?
Thanksgiving and the subsequent shopping holidays aren't exactly an international thing.
Shortsighted of them. Most of the constituents of the UN depend on the US to buy their stuff and give them foreign aid.
I don't mind. Never liked shopping and I get tons done on days where hardly anyone shows up to work. Plus traffic should be light.
Oh, I'm not going shopping. I'm going to let the rest of the loons do that.

Motherfrogger! I left my wallet at home. Looks like I'll need to make a pitstop before this evening's herf or I'll be washing dishes for days.
How the hell did you make it this far into the day without realizing you didn't have your wallet?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6