Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2019, 05:05:14 PM »

Cigar selection in progress...
I'm having 2nd thoughts... It's really hot out there.

« Reply #91 on: July 19, 2019, 06:28:44 PM »

Cigar selection in progress...
I'm having 2nd thoughts... It's really hot out there.
Wound up going with a Caldwell Eastern Standard Sungrown robusto.

« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2019, 06:30:59 PM »

Cigar selection in progress...
I'm having 2nd thoughts... It's really hot out there.
Wound up going with a Caldwell Eastern Standard Sungrown robusto.

Nice cigar, as far as Caldwell's go but needed a lot of attention. I was on the phone with an old friend and it went out on me twice. Each re-light introduced a bit more harshness to the flavor.

« Reply #93 on: July 19, 2019, 06:33:51 PM »

Cigar selection in progress...
I'm having 2nd thoughts... It's really hot out there.
Wound up going with a Caldwell Eastern Standard Sungrown robusto.

Nice cigar, as far as Caldwell's go but needed a lot of attention. I was on the phone with an old friend and it went out on me twice. Each re-light introduced a bit more harshness to the flavor.
The Caldwell line in general hasn't really turned me on.

« Reply #94 on: July 19, 2019, 06:54:28 PM »

Cigar selection in progress...
I'm having 2nd thoughts... It's really hot out there.
Wound up going with a Caldwell Eastern Standard Sungrown robusto.

Nice cigar, as far as Caldwell's go but needed a lot of attention. I was on the phone with an old friend and it went out on me twice. Each re-light introduced a bit more harshness to the flavor.
The Caldwell line in general hasn't really turned me on.
I agree. Since it was hot and I wasn't sure I'd finish it, I thought what the heck.

« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2019, 07:52:09 PM »

Evening men, just spent the last 2 days in Hershey watching my daughter dance, home on the patio with a well aged 601 Blue robusto that still has smooth power

« Reply #96 on: July 19, 2019, 07:54:54 PM »

Evening men, just spent the last 2 days in Hershey watching my daughter dance, home on the patio with a well aged 601 Blue robusto that still has smooth power

« Reply #97 on: July 19, 2019, 07:59:29 PM »

Cigar selection in progress...
I'm having 2nd thoughts... It's really hot out there.
Wound up going with a Caldwell Eastern Standard Sungrown robusto.

Nice cigar, as far as Caldwell's go but needed a lot of attention. I was on the phone with an old friend and it went out on me twice. Each re-light introduced a bit more harshness to the flavor.
The Caldwell line in general hasn't really turned me on.
Agree with that. Only really good ones are when he gets help from AJF  and Booth.

« Reply #98 on: July 19, 2019, 08:00:28 PM »

Evening men, just spent the last 2 days in Hershey watching my daughter dance, home on the patio with a well aged 601 Blue robusto that still has smooth power
Was there a pole involved?

« Reply #99 on: July 19, 2019, 08:02:05 PM »

So 2-1/2 months ago we got together for Cfest. I had the brilliant idea to bid on some Illusione Haut 10s on Famous bid and pick up in store. Little did I know the cigars I won wouldn’t be ready during my 2 days in the area, with 2 visits to the store. I called on my way home today and the order was still there so I stopped in and picked up a few singles also. I got a 2019 Las Calaveras, Laranja Oscurio, Tabernacle Connecticut (awesome) and a Warhead V.

« Reply #100 on: July 19, 2019, 08:03:16 PM »

Cigar selection in progress...
I'm having 2nd thoughts... It's really hot out there.
Wound up going with a Caldwell Eastern Standard Sungrown robusto.

Nice cigar, as far as Caldwell's go but needed a lot of attention. I was on the phone with an old friend and it went out on me twice. Each re-light introduced a bit more harshness to the flavor.
The Caldwell line in general hasn't really turned me on.
Agree with that. Only really good ones are when he gets help from AJF  and Booth.
Those are excellent though

« Reply #101 on: July 19, 2019, 08:03:54 PM »

Evening men, just spent the last 2 days in Hershey watching my daughter dance, home on the patio with a well aged 601 Blue robusto that still has smooth power
Was there a pole involved?
Only with the dance moms

« Reply #102 on: July 19, 2019, 08:33:59 PM »

A bit earlier with a Breakfast in Portugal.

« Reply #103 on: July 19, 2019, 08:35:40 PM »

Evening men, just spent the last 2 days in Hershey watching my daughter dance, home on the patio with a well aged 601 Blue robusto that still has smooth power
Was there a pole involved?
Only with the dance moms
Wait...isn't your wife?....never mind...

« Reply #104 on: July 19, 2019, 08:38:21 PM »

Evening men, just spent the last 2 days in Hershey watching my daughter dance, home on the patio with a well aged 601 Blue robusto that still has smooth power
Was there a pole involved?
Only with the dance moms
Wait...isn't your wife?....never mind...
Thats correct
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8