Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2019, 11:18:19 AM »

Meeting time.
Here's hoping there are sprinkles on your donuts.
Nary a donut in sight. The bastards.
Dang budget cuts.

« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2019, 11:19:21 AM »

looks like Adam Scott had a rough time getting out of a pot bunker at 17, almost hit the camera.
Furyk was doing alright there for a minute, then had a rough back 9.
That sounds like a euphemism.

« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2019, 11:19:56 AM »

Fair warning, Mark:

https://www.dallasobserver.com/arts/texas-state-representative-morgan-meyer-wants-to-make-unsolicited-lewd-photos-a-crime-11679410
"The law also prohibits sending unwelcome photos of "covered genitals of a male person that are in a discernibly turgid state."  Dang, taking all the fun out of it.
No moose knuckle?
Not sure, you'll have to google "turgid moose knuckle" and get back to us.
I really didn't want to know, now I wish I didn't:
Moose knuckle is a slang term for when the outline of man’s genitalia are visible through particularly tight or hiked-up clothing.
Sure you didn't want to know...

« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2019, 11:34:04 AM »

Meeting time.
Here's hoping there are sprinkles on your donuts.
Nary a donut in sight. The bastards.
isn't that against HR policy?
Everything is against HR policy.

« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2019, 11:34:51 AM »

looks like Adam Scott had a rough time getting out of a pot bunker at 17, almost hit the camera.
Furyk was doing alright there for a minute, then had a rough back 9.
That sounds like a euphemism.
A definite TWSS.

« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2019, 11:37:50 AM »

Fair warning, Mark:

https://www.dallasobserver.com/arts/texas-state-representative-morgan-meyer-wants-to-make-unsolicited-lewd-photos-a-crime-11679410
"The law also prohibits sending unwelcome photos of "covered genitals of a male person that are in a discernibly turgid state."  Dang, taking all the fun out of it.
No moose knuckle?
Not sure, you'll have to google "turgid moose knuckle" and get back to us.
I really didn't want to know, now I wish I didn't:
Moose knuckle is a slang term for when the outline of man’s genitalia are visible through particularly tight or hiked-up clothing.
New version on me....I only knew it as a "fat girls" cameltoe.

« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2019, 11:39:01 AM »

Meeting time.
Here's hoping there are sprinkles on your donuts.
Nary a donut in sight. The bastards.
isn't that against HR policy?
It certainly should be.

« Reply #67 on: July 18, 2019, 11:45:00 AM »

Fair warning, Mark:

https://www.dallasobserver.com/arts/texas-state-representative-morgan-meyer-wants-to-make-unsolicited-lewd-photos-a-crime-11679410
"The law also prohibits sending unwelcome photos of "covered genitals of a male person that are in a discernibly turgid state."  Dang, taking all the fun out of it.
No moose knuckle?
Not sure, you'll have to google "turgid moose knuckle" and get back to us.
I really didn't want to know, now I wish I didn't:
Moose knuckle is a slang term for when the outline of man’s genitalia are visible through particularly tight or hiked-up clothing.
Sure you didn't want to know...
honest mom, really.

« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2019, 11:45:59 AM »

Fair warning, Mark:

https://www.dallasobserver.com/arts/texas-state-representative-morgan-meyer-wants-to-make-unsolicited-lewd-photos-a-crime-11679410
"The law also prohibits sending unwelcome photos of "covered genitals of a male person that are in a discernibly turgid state."  Dang, taking all the fun out of it.
No moose knuckle?
Not sure, you'll have to google "turgid moose knuckle" and get back to us.
I really didn't want to know, now I wish I didn't:
Moose knuckle is a slang term for when the outline of man’s genitalia are visible through particularly tight or hiked-up clothing.
New version on me....I only knew it as a "fat girls" cameltoe.
ditto.
apparently Tony knew but wouldn't let on.

« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2019, 11:58:22 AM »

Fair warning, Mark:

https://www.dallasobserver.com/arts/texas-state-representative-morgan-meyer-wants-to-make-unsolicited-lewd-photos-a-crime-11679410
"The law also prohibits sending unwelcome photos of "covered genitals of a male person that are in a discernibly turgid state."  Dang, taking all the fun out of it.
No moose knuckle?
Not sure, you'll have to google "turgid moose knuckle" and get back to us.
I really didn't want to know, now I wish I didn't:
Moose knuckle is a slang term for when the outline of man’s genitalia are visible through particularly tight or hiked-up clothing.
New version on me....I only knew it as a "fat girls" cameltoe.
ditto.
apparently Tony knew but wouldn't let on.
Probably now he's deleting his selfie MK's from his phone right now, or scrolling through and admiring them.

« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2019, 12:00:27 PM »

Fair warning, Mark:

https://www.dallasobserver.com/arts/texas-state-representative-morgan-meyer-wants-to-make-unsolicited-lewd-photos-a-crime-11679410
"The law also prohibits sending unwelcome photos of "covered genitals of a male person that are in a discernibly turgid state."  Dang, taking all the fun out of it.
No moose knuckle?
Not sure, you'll have to google "turgid moose knuckle" and get back to us.
I really didn't want to know, now I wish I didn't:
Moose knuckle is a slang term for when the outline of man’s genitalia are visible through particularly tight or hiked-up clothing.
New version on me....I only knew it as a "fat girls" cameltoe.
Let's not bring fat girls into this.

« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2019, 12:07:24 PM »

Fair warning, Mark:

https://www.dallasobserver.com/arts/texas-state-representative-morgan-meyer-wants-to-make-unsolicited-lewd-photos-a-crime-11679410
"The law also prohibits sending unwelcome photos of "covered genitals of a male person that are in a discernibly turgid state."  Dang, taking all the fun out of it.
No moose knuckle?
Not sure, you'll have to google "turgid moose knuckle" and get back to us.
I really didn't want to know, now I wish I didn't:
Moose knuckle is a slang term for when the outline of man’s genitalia are visible through particularly tight or hiked-up clothing.
New version on me....I only knew it as a "fat girls" cameltoe.
Let's not bring fat girls into this.
why not?
shade in the summer, heat in the winter.
or so I'm told.

« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2019, 12:23:38 PM »

LUNCH !!

« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2019, 01:16:29 PM »

Fair warning, Mark:

https://www.dallasobserver.com/arts/texas-state-representative-morgan-meyer-wants-to-make-unsolicited-lewd-photos-a-crime-11679410
"The law also prohibits sending unwelcome photos of "covered genitals of a male person that are in a discernibly turgid state."  Dang, taking all the fun out of it.
No moose knuckle?
Not sure, you'll have to google "turgid moose knuckle" and get back to us.
I really didn't want to know, now I wish I didn't:
Moose knuckle is a slang term for when the outline of man’s genitalia are visible through particularly tight or hiked-up clothing.
New version on me....I only knew it as a "fat girls" cameltoe.
Let's not bring fat girls into this.
why not?
shade in the summer, heat in the winter.
or so I'm told.
Your non-discriminating selection process is truly impressive.

« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2019, 01:16:59 PM »

Guess Flip visit was a one and done....
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7