Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/24/2014
« Reply #120 on: October 24, 2014, 12:03:32 PM »

I'll push this page down by myself if that's what it takes. haha
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #121 on: October 24, 2014, 12:08:23 PM »

tub done, I'll give it until Sun/Mon before using.

I'll expect you'll be picking out a cigar after completing that task.

as soon as this AJ Overrun is done.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/24/2014
« Reply #122 on: October 24, 2014, 12:09:43 PM »

tub done, I'll give it until Sun/Mon before using.

I'll expect you'll be picking out a cigar after completing that task.

as soon as this AJ Overrun is done.

Nice. What are you on... #3 for the day?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #123 on: October 24, 2014, 12:20:02 PM »

tub done, I'll give it until Sun/Mon before using.

I'll expect you'll be picking out a cigar after completing that task.

as soon as this AJ Overrun is done.

Nice. What are you on... #3 for the day?

slacking, #2. started the day with a New Wave. 52 degrees this morning when I got up so I prepped the tub instead.

« Reply #124 on: October 24, 2014, 12:27:45 PM »

Where the fuck is Scott today?  And Shaun?  (Although he may have mentioned going hunting.)
Reporting for duty, Sir! Fridays are my busy days, GFY!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/24/2014
« Reply #125 on: October 24, 2014, 12:27:57 PM »

tub done, I'll give it until Sun/Mon before using.

I'll expect you'll be picking out a cigar after completing that task.

as soon as this AJ Overrun is done.

Nice. What are you on... #3 for the day?

slacking, #2. started the day with a New Wave. 52 degrees this morning when I got up so I prepped the tub instead.

Still not a bad start. It's only 12:30. Plenty of time for at least 2 more.

Guess Shuan never put up a herf date yet... I may smoke a V tonight. Just to keep in practice.  ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/24/2014
« Reply #126 on: October 24, 2014, 12:29:42 PM »

Where the fuck is Scott today?  And Shaun?  (Although he may have mentioned going hunting.)
Reporting for duty, Sir! Fridays are my busy days, GFY!

You supposed to get that shit done early so we can talk about liquor store stops at lunch... You know the drill!  :D

« Reply #127 on: October 24, 2014, 12:30:19 PM »

Hi Steve.

Hey, Tony. Guess it's lunch break + slow. You gonna eat today?
LOL!  Am I gonna breath today?

Ha! I knew you'd understand.
Unfortunately, it's looking like another salad for me.  Not all that excited 'bout that.

Put a chicken breast or two on it. I find that helps.  ;D
I added a couple of slices of lean pork loin yesterday.  There is only so much you can do.  In the end, it's still a fucking salad.
Pork loin by definition is lean, have an antipasto!

« Reply #128 on: October 24, 2014, 12:32:03 PM »

Where the fuck is Scott today?  And Shaun?  (Although he may have mentioned going hunting.)
Reporting for duty, Sir! Fridays are my busy days, GFY!

You supposed to get that shit done early so we can talk about liquor store stops at lunch... You know the drill!  :D
I got a ST Mokah and a 4-pack of Dragon's Milk for the party tomorrow. I also have a Stone RuinTen and a BP Victory at Sea in the fridge
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/24/2014
« Reply #129 on: October 24, 2014, 12:32:04 PM »

tub done, I'll give it until Sun/Mon before using.

I'll expect you'll be picking out a cigar after completing that task.

as soon as this AJ Overrun is done.

Nice. What are you on... #3 for the day?

slacking, #2. started the day with a New Wave. 52 degrees this morning when I got up so I prepped the tub instead.

Still not a bad start. It's only 12:30. Plenty of time for at least 2 more.

Guess Shuan never put up a herf date yet... I may smoke a V tonight. Just to keep in practice.  ;)

Calender says United Nations Day.... wtf should we smoke now?

« Reply #130 on: October 24, 2014, 12:33:34 PM »

Here's the link to my costume, arrives today. I made the staff last night, needs one more coat of paint

http://www.halloweencostumes.com/mens-pope-costume.html
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/24/2014
« Reply #131 on: October 24, 2014, 12:33:46 PM »

Where the fuck is Scott today?  And Shaun?  (Although he may have mentioned going hunting.)
Reporting for duty, Sir! Fridays are my busy days, GFY!

You supposed to get that shit done early so we can talk about liquor store stops at lunch... You know the drill!  :D
I got a ST Mokah and a 4-pack of Dragon's Milk for the party tomorrow. I also have a Stone RuinTen and a BP Victory at Sea in the fridge

That's a good lookin cart right there.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/24/2014
« Reply #132 on: October 24, 2014, 12:36:02 PM »

Here's the link to my costume, arrives today. I made the staff last night, needs one more coat of paint

http://www.halloweencostumes.com/mens-pope-costume.html

You gonna walk around in a plexiglass box too?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #133 on: October 24, 2014, 12:38:52 PM »

According to a survey, dubious excuses put forward by U.S. workers for taking a sick day range from an employee claiming a plastic surgery procedure needed some "tweaking" to get it just right, to a worker saying he or she had accidentally got on a plane.
Other gems recounted by employers include: a worker having just put a casserole in the oven; an employee who claimed to have got stuck in a blood pressure machine at the grocery store; and a worker saying he'd had a "lucky night" and didn't know where he was.
Another employee told her boss she fell and broke her ankle after her legs "fell asleep" while she was sitting in the bathroom.
Over the past year, the survey indicates, 28% of employees have called in to work sick when they were feeling well, down 4% from last year.

« Reply #134 on: October 24, 2014, 12:39:44 PM »

Here's the link to my costume, arrives today. I made the staff last night, needs one more coat of paint

http://www.halloweencostumes.com/mens-pope-costume.html

You gonna walk around in a plexiglass box too?
If I could get 4 people to carry me, I would. I wish I could build a plexiglas dome for my sunroof like the Popemobile
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12