CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: 10/24/2014  (Read 24280 times)

dwgbryant

Re: 10/24/2014
« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2014, 08:52:31 AM »

good morning guys. doing bath tub repair prep work since 5:30.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #76 on: October 24, 2014, 08:56:03 AM »

I took my 3 year old grandson for a walk yesterday.  We have these large metal storm grates that look very medieval, and he has to stop and look down every one we pass.  We also have to pick up acorns, pretty rocks, and gumball (Sycamore Tree Balls,) to save for our collection.  We walked to the local Honda Motorcycle shop, in which he had to count them all.  It seems they only have 10, since that's as high as he can count. The funny thing was, the last counted motorcycle always seemed to be next to the gumball machine.  When he found one his size and he wanted to sit on it. I wouldn't let him because I was afraid we'd knock it over.  Since he couldn't sit on it, he said, "Let's start it...!"  He's a mess.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #77 on: October 24, 2014, 08:56:22 AM »

Morning Revolutionary Dean the plumber.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #78 on: October 24, 2014, 09:01:10 AM »

I took my 3 year old grandson for a walk yesterday.  We have these large metal storm grates that look very medieval, and he has to stop and look down every one we pass.  We also have to pick up acorns, pretty rocks, and gumball (Sycamore Tree Balls,) to save for our collection.  We walked to the local Honda Motorcycle shop, in which he had to count them all.  It seems they only have 10, since that's as high as he can count. The funny thing was, the last counted motorcycle always seemed to be next to the gumball machine.  When he found one his size and he wanted to sit on it. I wouldn't let him because I was afraid we'd knock it over.  Since he couldn't sit on it, he said, "Let's start it...!"  He's a mess.
Sounds pretty normal to me.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #79 on: October 24, 2014, 09:02:51 AM »

Damn we woke Dean up and he has done declared a Revolution!!!
No kidding TR...!!!  I keep thinking, "where did all the troops get their whiskey...?"

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #80 on: October 24, 2014, 09:04:37 AM »

There was no notification just put me to the Commie Today show and had to reboot to change channels again.  Chit now it did it again.
You emergency broadcast is now coming in.  "There's a case of Ebola in New York City."

dwgbryant

« Reply #81 on: October 24, 2014, 09:06:55 AM »

the repair 'maintenance' did didn't work. I removed the epoxy he used, sanded an area around the crack, cut a piece of mesh an inch larger than the area, cleaned with alcohol, and waiting for the tube of 502 marine epoxy to warm, I'll heat the area lightly with a torch, spread the epoxy, place mesh, cover mesh with epoxy, feather, and let cure for two days. not how I wanted to spend my Friday.

then I get to grab the lawn tractor and trailer and attack a dirt pile to fill depressions in the park. oh joy.

dwgbryant

« Reply #82 on: October 24, 2014, 09:09:53 AM »

Damn we woke Dean up and he has done declared a Revolution!!!
No kidding TR...!!!  I keep thinking, "where did all the troops get their whiskey...?"
the whiskey was their pay ............. and then they taxed it. guess that was the 1st income tax.

dwgbryant

« Reply #83 on: October 24, 2014, 09:11:07 AM »

STILL DON'T SEE NO E-HERF ON THE CALENDAR.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #84 on: October 24, 2014, 09:27:11 AM »

There was no notification just put me to the Commie Today show and had to reboot to change channels again.  Chit now it did it again.
You emergency broadcast is now coming in.  "There's a case of Ebola in New York City."
Like Donald Trump said, Obama's fault!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #85 on: October 24, 2014, 09:37:49 AM »

the repair 'maintenance' did didn't work. I removed the epoxy he used, sanded an area around the crack, cut a piece of mesh an inch larger than the area, cleaned with alcohol, and waiting for the tube of 502 marine epoxy to warm, I'll heat the area lightly with a torch, spread the epoxy, place mesh, cover mesh with epoxy, feather, and let cure for two days. not how I wanted to spend my Friday.

then I get to grab the lawn tractor and trailer and attack a dirt pile to fill depressions in the park. oh joy.
"YOU GOT TO"? . You on the payroll now?

dwgbryant

« Reply #86 on: October 24, 2014, 09:49:16 AM »

"YOU GOT TO"? . You on the payroll now?
nope, I get to, not got to. there's a large hole by my camper I want filled and seems the only way to get it done is do it myself. fucking lazy Floridians!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #87 on: October 24, 2014, 09:51:35 AM »

Weird.  I went down for a cup of coffee and my laptop rebooted.  Normally I get warnings plus I had already installed patches at the beginning of the week.  WTF?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #88 on: October 24, 2014, 09:58:35 AM »

Time for babysitting... Later all...!

dwgbryant

« Reply #89 on: October 24, 2014, 09:58:44 AM »

Weird.  I went down for a cup of coffee and my laptop rebooted.  Normally I get warnings plus I had already installed patches at the beginning of the week.  WTF?
Commie conspiracy.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12