Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/24/2014
« Reply #135 on: October 24, 2014, 12:41:03 PM »

Here's the link to my costume, arrives today. I made the staff last night, needs one more coat of paint

http://www.halloweencostumes.com/mens-pope-costume.html

Is the Warden going as the sexy nun or the schoolboy?

« Reply #136 on: October 24, 2014, 12:41:57 PM »

Here's the link to my costume, arrives today. I made the staff last night, needs one more coat of paint

http://www.halloweencostumes.com/mens-pope-costume.html

Is the Warden going as the sexy nun or the schoolboy?
Haha, she has to get a costume yet, time's running short. I think she should be a nun
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/24/2014
« Reply #137 on: October 24, 2014, 12:44:04 PM »

According to a survey, dubious excuses put forward by U.S. workers for taking a sick day range from an employee claiming a plastic surgery procedure needed some "tweaking" to get it just right, to a worker saying he or she had accidentally got on a plane.
Other gems recounted by employers include: a worker having just put a casserole in the oven; an employee who claimed to have got stuck in a blood pressure machine at the grocery store; and a worker saying he'd had a "lucky night" and didn't know where he was.
Another employee told her boss she fell and broke her ankle after her legs "fell asleep" while she was sitting in the bathroom.
Over the past year, the survey indicates, 28% of employees have called in to work sick when they were feeling well, down 4% from last year.

Is it still a bad idea to call in drunk?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/24/2014
« Reply #138 on: October 24, 2014, 12:45:53 PM »

Here's the link to my costume, arrives today. I made the staff last night, needs one more coat of paint

http://www.halloweencostumes.com/mens-pope-costume.html

Is the Warden going as the sexy nun or the schoolboy?
Haha, she has to get a costume yet, time's running short. I think she should be a nun

She better get on the stick! Wait. Well, that too.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #139 on: October 24, 2014, 12:53:07 PM »

cigar #3 on deck.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/24/2014
« Reply #140 on: October 24, 2014, 12:58:16 PM »

cigar #3 on deck.

Weather looks nice. What's the temp? 80
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #141 on: October 24, 2014, 01:03:10 PM »

cigar #3 on deck.

Weather looks nice. What's the temp? 80

73 but feels warmer in the sun.

« Reply #142 on: October 24, 2014, 01:07:28 PM »

Tony, you a Steelers fan, or just have something in with the book the past couple weeks?
Indeed, I am a Steelers fan.  If I bet, they will lose for sure.

I am, as well... (Duh, nice avi, right.) Know what you mean about the bet. Sometimes I'm tempted to bet on the other team and take the loss figuring whoever I go with will eventually lose. Nice rationalization, huh. Should be an interesting game vs. Colts.
Not a duh for me, because I have avvys turned off.  But now I'll take a quick look.

« Reply #143 on: October 24, 2014, 01:12:07 PM »

Where the fuck is Scott today?  And Shaun?  (Although he may have mentioned going hunting.)
Reporting for duty, Sir! Fridays are my busy days, GFY!

You supposed to get that shit done early so we can talk about liquor store stops at lunch... You know the drill!  :D
I got a ST Mokah and a 4-pack of Dragon's Milk for the party tomorrow. I also have a Stone RuinTen and a BP Victory at Sea in the fridge
All those empty calories.  I'm so jealous.

« Reply #144 on: October 24, 2014, 01:19:17 PM »

cigar #3 on deck.
I just found one of these in my stash the other day.  Don't remember where it came from but am looking forward to smoking it.  Jeez, I'd love a smoke right now.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #145 on: October 24, 2014, 01:30:27 PM »

« Reply #146 on: October 24, 2014, 01:31:43 PM »

cigar #3 on deck.

punched and lit.
:)
Enjoy, my friend.  Curious to know what you think.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #147 on: October 24, 2014, 01:32:23 PM »

cigar #3 on deck.
I just found one of these in my stash the other day.  Don't remember where it came from but am looking forward to smoking it.  Jeez, I'd love a smoke right now.
Tony Tony Tony. take some time off for yourself. nobody ever said they wished they worked more when they were on their deathbed.

« Reply #148 on: October 24, 2014, 01:34:40 PM »

cigar #3 on deck.
I just found one of these in my stash the other day.  Don't remember where it came from but am looking forward to smoking it.  Jeez, I'd love a smoke right now.
Tony Tony Tony. take some time off for yourself. nobody ever said they wished they worked more when they were on their deathbed.
I may do just that.  I'm trying to scratch some stuff of my to-do list.  Finally did my open enrollment benefits bullshit, this morning.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #149 on: October 24, 2014, 01:40:35 PM »

cigar #3 on deck.

punched and lit.
:)
Enjoy, my friend.  Curious to know what you think.

definitely peppery and FULL bodied!
wow.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12