« Reply #105 on: October 23, 2014, 09:37:15 AM »

Morning men.  Been busy and have missed the highbrow discussions here.
Ya ain't gonna earn pumpkins like that.
Congrats on post 3333 Tony!
Really?
I might have been trying to piss you off with that one...just making sure you were paying attention  :P
Watch that youtube link I posted, nothing can piss me off after that

« Reply #106 on: October 23, 2014, 09:41:22 AM »

Morning men.  Been busy and have missed the highbrow discussions here.
Ya ain't gonna earn pumpkins like that.
Congrats on post 3333 Tony!
Really?
I might have been trying to piss you off with that one...just making sure you were paying attention  :P
Watch that youtube link I posted, nothing can piss me off after that
I'm gonna need a towel, or at least a sock...  I've seen that one, so incredible...all natural baby!  Reminds me of Texas women!  8)

« Reply #107 on: October 23, 2014, 09:43:54 AM »

Morning men.  Been busy and have missed the highbrow discussions here.
Ya ain't gonna earn pumpkins like that.
Congrats on post 3333 Tony!
Really?
I might have been trying to piss you off with that one...just making sure you were paying attention  :P
Watch that youtube link I posted, nothing can piss me off after that
I'm gonna need a towel, or at least a sock...  I've seen that one, so incredible...all natural baby!  Reminds me of Texas women!  8)
I wish she would speak nothing but Spanish, that's perfect as I don't understand a single word of it

« Reply #108 on: October 23, 2014, 09:47:24 AM »

Morning men.  Been busy and have missed the highbrow discussions here.
Ya ain't gonna earn pumpkins like that.
I'm more worried about the star threshold at this point.  Not sure if I can keep on living if I were to drop to one.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #109 on: October 23, 2014, 09:48:20 AM »

« Reply #110 on: October 23, 2014, 09:50:02 AM »

Looks like a dead-heat in a zeppelin race
Janny needs me in her life, she just doesn't know it yet.
You have to view this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35o2B0K6hNw
Too porn star-ish for my tastes.  Just sayin'
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/23/2014
« Reply #111 on: October 23, 2014, 10:13:00 AM »

14 Fallen Angel Robusto
         10/37.50

12 Torano Exodus Silver Double Perfecto
  BOX OF 10/39.95

11 Tatuaje 10 Year Anniversary Tatuaje 10 Year Bon Chasseur
          5/34.99

10 Joya de Nicaragua Dark Corojo El Martillo
         10/37.50

 9 Graycliff 'G2' Maduro Pirate Torpedo
          5/19.50

 8 INCH by E.P. Carrillo #62
          10/39.99

 7 Montecristo Churchill Extra
          5/32.50
 6 5 Vegas Gold Series Double Nickel
         10/25.00
 5 Cohiba XV
          5/29.99
 4 Varina Farms Winter Warmer
         10/29.99
 3 AVO XO
          5/24.50
 2  Asylum 13 Gordo
        10/32.50
 1  Diesel Wicked Belicoso
          5/34.99

« Reply #112 on: October 23, 2014, 10:16:44 AM »

Morning Dean.

« Reply #113 on: October 23, 2014, 10:25:22 AM »

http://www.jrwhippany.com/index.cfm?page=event_erdmnic2014
Here's another one.  I only just got the email myself.

Please join us as we welcome Island Jim and Leaf by Oscar Cigars, Thursday, October 23,6:00-11:00pm. Great deals on all Leaf Cigars!

CIGAR EMPORIUM

607 Ridge Road
Lyndhurst, NJ, 07071
(201) 438-8760

Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/23/2014
« Reply #114 on: October 23, 2014, 10:40:14 AM »

15 Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro
         5/24.50

[...]

« Reply #115 on: October 23, 2014, 10:52:26 AM »

DRAMA and CHAOS HITS RV PARK IN YANKEETOWN, FLORIDA

Redneck Rick ordered tv service through Comcast last month and to date has had working television for 12 days. three non-working boxes later, one that was to be overnighted but did not arrive for a week, he now gets a bill for $182 and change.

Redneck Rick has used my phone to make calls to Comcast for the past 30 days without satisfaction from Comcast Customer Service.

at the time of this news cast, Redneck Rick had just spent 32 minutes on my phone trying to cancel his service. after being hung up on twice, Redneck Rick told the to send someone to get their 3 non-functioning cable boxes because 'they are nothing but a piece of shit', and that they will be in a box on his picnic table.

Costumer Service says there is still the issue of the $182 monthly service fee, $27 shipping fee for the 2nd box, $72 fee for the 'overnight shipping fee' that took a week, a $65 Customer Service fee for the technician that never showed up.

Rich Guy Danny and myself are laughing our asses off and it will not be much longer before Redneck Rick hits the bottle.

that is all.

« Reply #116 on: October 23, 2014, 10:53:20 AM »

Looks like a dead-heat in a zeppelin race
Janny needs me in her life, she just doesn't know it yet.
You have to view this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35o2B0K6hNw
Too porn star-ish for my tastes.  Just sayin'
You Fagella?

« Reply #117 on: October 23, 2014, 10:54:11 AM »

DRAMA and CHAOS HITS RV PARK IN YANKEETOWN, FLORIDA

Redneck Rick ordered tv service through Comcast last month and to date has had working television for 12 days. three non-working boxes later, one that was to be overnighted but did not arrive for a week, he now gets a bill for $182 and change.

Redneck Rick has used my phone to make calls to Comcast for the past 30 days without satisfaction from Comcast Customer Service.

at the time of this news cast, Redneck Rick had just spent 32 minutes on my phone trying to cancel his service. after being hung up on twice, Redneck Rick told the to send someone to get their 3 non-functioning cable boxes because 'they are nothing but a piece of shit', and if they will be in a box on his picnic table.

Costumer Service says there is still the issue of the $182 monthly service fee, $27 shipping fee for the 2nd box, $72 fee for the 'overnight shipping fee' that took a week, a $65 Customer Service fee for the technician that never showed up.

Rich Guy Danny and myself are laughing our asses off and it will not be much longer before Redneck Rick hits the bottle.

that is all.
Love it...keep the updates comin!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #118 on: October 23, 2014, 10:59:38 AM »

Morning, all.

« Reply #119 on: October 23, 2014, 10:59:43 AM »

Looks like a dead-heat in a zeppelin race
Janny needs me in her life, she just doesn't know it yet.
You have to view this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35o2B0K6hNw
Too porn star-ish for my tastes.  Just sayin'
You Fagella?
Don't know what that is and considering the source am afraid to google it.