Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21

« Reply #285 on: October 22, 2014, 05:12:15 PM »

I could stay for a while longer because I have tons of shit to do... Or I can keep pushing it off and get the fuck out of here.  Gonna go with the latter.  Later.
You're getting smarter.  Still raining up there?

« Reply #286 on: October 22, 2014, 05:14:35 PM »

I could stay for a while longer because I have tons of shit to do... Or I can keep pushing it off and get the fuck out of here.  Gonna go with the latter.  Later.
You're getting smarter.  Still raining up there?
Not sure because I'm no where near a window.  I'll figure it out when I get downstairs.  The real issue is do I prepare a cigar for the case that it isn't raining?  Stay tuned...

« Reply #287 on: October 22, 2014, 05:17:47 PM »

GBP40M ($50 off order of $150+) for Famous - FYI

« Reply #288 on: October 22, 2014, 05:20:14 PM »

GBP40M ($50 off order of $150+) for Famous - FYI
Maybe it's $40 off, who fuckin knows

« Reply #289 on: October 22, 2014, 05:28:23 PM »

I could stay for a while longer because I have tons of shit to do... Or I can keep pushing it off and get the fuck out of here.  Gonna go with the latter.  Later.
You're getting smarter.  Still raining up there?
Not sure because I'm no where near a window.  I'll figure it out when I get downstairs.  The real issue is do I prepare a cigar for the case that it isn't raining?  Stay tuned...
For anyone keeping score, it's pouring in NYC so no smoke for me.

« Reply #290 on: October 22, 2014, 05:31:08 PM »

I could stay for a while longer because I have tons of shit to do... Or I can keep pushing it off and get the fuck out of here.  Gonna go with the latter.  Later.
You're getting smarter.  Still raining up there?
Not sure because I'm no where near a window.  I'll figure it out when I get downstairs.  The real issue is do I prepare a cigar for the case that it isn't raining?  Stay tuned...
For anyone keeping score, it's pouring in NYC so no smoke for me.
Dark skies here...about to start raining

« Reply #291 on: October 22, 2014, 05:31:19 PM »

That's enough for me gents, have a good night all!

« Reply #292 on: October 22, 2014, 05:56:15 PM »

That's enough for me gents, have a good night all!
That's enough of you for us too.  Hump Daaaaaaayyyyy!!!!

« Reply #293 on: October 22, 2014, 06:03:19 PM »

That's enough for me gents, have a good night all!
That's enough of you for us too.  Hump Daaaaaaayyyyy!!!!
Yes it is.  Did you just wake up?

« Reply #294 on: October 22, 2014, 06:12:17 PM »

That's enough for me gents, have a good night all!
That's enough of you for us too.  Hump Daaaaaaayyyyy!!!!
Yes it is.  Did you just wake up?
Nope, going through junk mail.  Medicare enrollment and political flyers.  Sheesh!  Been at this address too long.

« Reply #295 on: October 22, 2014, 06:26:15 PM »

That's enough for me gents, have a good night all!
That's enough of you for us too.  Hump Daaaaaaayyyyy!!!!
Yes it is.  Did you just wake up?
Nope, going through junk mail.  Medicare enrollment and political flyers.  Sheesh!  Been at this address too long.
We're in our open enrollment period too.  I've gotta get on that.

« Reply #296 on: October 22, 2014, 06:34:48 PM »

That's enough for me gents, have a good night all!
That's enough of you for us too.  Hump Daaaaaaayyyyy!!!!
Yes it is.  Did you just wake up?
Nope, going through junk mail.  Medicare enrollment and political flyers.  Sheesh!  Been at this address too long.
We're in our open enrollment period too.  I've gotta get on that.
Adding to our flow of junk mail, both sons have used our address as a permenant address.  We were talking about open enrollment and wondered how anybody figures out what the best plan is.

« Reply #297 on: October 22, 2014, 06:38:35 PM »

That's enough for me gents, have a good night all!
That's enough of you for us too.  Hump Daaaaaaayyyyy!!!!
Yes it is.  Did you just wake up?
Nope, going through junk mail.  Medicare enrollment and political flyers.  Sheesh!  Been at this address too long.
We're in our open enrollment period too.  I've gotta get on that.
Adding to our flow of junk mail, both sons have used our address as a permenant address.  We were talking about open enrollment and wondered how anybody figures out what the best plan is.
You almost have to make figuring it out a full-time job.  Invariably, I fuck it up.

« Reply #298 on: October 22, 2014, 06:54:46 PM »

That's enough for me gents, have a good night all!
That's enough of you for us too.  Hump Daaaaaaayyyyy!!!!
Yes it is.  Did you just wake up?
Nope, going through junk mail.  Medicare enrollment and political flyers.  Sheesh!  Been at this address too long.
We're in our open enrollment period too.  I've gotta get on that.
Adding to our flow of junk mail, both sons have used our address as a permenant address.  We were talking about open enrollment and wondered how anybody figures out what the best plan is.
You almost have to make figuring it out a full-time job.  Invariably, I fuck it up.
Doctor, lawyer, accountant, insurance guru and some luck helps.  Do you feel lucky?

« Reply #299 on: October 22, 2014, 07:02:41 PM »

That's enough for me gents, have a good night all!
That's enough of you for us too.  Hump Daaaaaaayyyyy!!!!
Yes it is.  Did you just wake up?
Nope, going through junk mail.  Medicare enrollment and political flyers.  Sheesh!  Been at this address too long.
We're in our open enrollment period too.  I've gotta get on that.
Adding to our flow of junk mail, both sons have used our address as a permenant address.  We were talking about open enrollment and wondered how anybody figures out what the best plan is.
You almost have to make figuring it out a full-time job.  Invariably, I fuck it up.
Doctor, lawyer, accountant, insurance guru and some luck helps.  Do you feel lucky?
I hate that we used to rely on outside professionals and now we can't.  Instead we have to become experts in everything ourselves.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21