Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26

« Reply #345 on: October 21, 2014, 04:09:42 PM »

This afternoon is dragging
Well at least only dragging ro about 45 more minutes here

Same here... What cha smokin when ya git home?
No idea, usually just go home and swing the humi door open and dig around till comething calls my name.

Think I'll revisit the Cabaiguan... possibly with an orange shandy...
That sounds damn good.  I like the Cabaiguan, just don't understand tce high price for them.

I agree. I like em, but anything that's consistently @$8-10 isn't going to be a go-to for my budget. Picked up a couple 5ers off the mash today. I have a few left from the TAT samplers I picked up before they finally sold out. 2ea of the Cabaiguan, LaRiqueza and ElTrunfidor.
I remember getting that with a jar purchase, nice little sampler.

You still looking for a way to get that Tat Blk 3pk promo? It's really easy. lol
I would really like some Tat Black Robos...don't wanna buy a box of Tats tho...

It can be a box of Antiguedad's... or L'Atelier... or Surrogates. Get one of each, then you'll get 9 black labels.  8)
Or you get some boxes and I'll trade you for the Tat Blacks  ;D
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #346 on: October 21, 2014, 04:11:22 PM »

Police in Wichita, Kansas, arrested a 22-year-old man at an airport hotel after he tried to pass two (counterfeit) $16 bills.

A man in Johannesberg, South Africa, shot his 49-year-old friend in the face, seriously wounding him, while the two practiced shooting beer cans off each other's head.

A company trying to continue its five-year perfect safety record showed its workers a film aimed at encouraging the use of safety goggles on the job.  According to Industrial Machinery News, the film's depiction of gory industrial accidents was so graphic that twenty-five workers suffered minor injuries in their rush to leave the screening room.  Thirteen others fainted, and one man required seven stitches after he cut his head falling off a chair while watching the film.

The Chico, California, City Council enacted a ban on nuclear weapons, setting a $500 fine for anyone detonating one within city limits.

A bus carrying five passengers was hit by a car in St. Louis, but by the time police arrived on the scene, fourteen pedestrians had boarded the bus and had begun to complain of whiplash injuries and back pain.

Swedish business consultant Ulf af Trolle labored 13 years on a book about Swedish economic solutions.  He took the 250-page manuscript to be copied, only to have it reduced to 50,000 strips of paper in seconds when a worker confused the copier with the shredder.

A convict broke out of jail in Washington D.C., then a few days later accompanied his girlfriend to her trial for robbery.  At lunch, he went out for a sandwich.  She needed to see him, and thus had him paged.  Police officers recognized his name and arrested him as he returned to the courthouse in a car he had stolen over the lunch hour.

Police in Radnor, Pennsylvania, interrogated a suspect by placing a metal colander on his head and connecting it with wires to a photocopy machine.  The message "He's lying" was placed in the copier, and police pressed the copy button each time they thought the suspect wasn't telling the truth.  Believing the "lie detector" was working, the suspect confessed.

When two service station attendants in Ionia, Michigan, refused to hand over the cash to an intoxicated robber, the man threatened to call the police.  They still refused, so the robber called the police and was arrested.

A Los Angeles man who later said he was "tired of walking," stole a steamroller and led police on a 5 mph chase until an officer stepped aboard and brought the vehicle to a stop.

A man spoke frantically into the phone, "My wife is pregnant and her contractions are only two minutes apart!"
"Is this her first child?" the doctor asked.
"No, you idiot!" the man shouted, "this is her husband!"
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/21/2014
« Reply #347 on: October 21, 2014, 04:11:43 PM »

This afternoon is dragging
Well at least only dragging ro about 45 more minutes here

Same here... What cha smokin when ya git home?
No idea, usually just go home and swing the humi door open and dig around till comething calls my name.

Think I'll revisit the Cabaiguan... possibly with an orange shandy...
That sounds damn good.  I like the Cabaiguan, just don't understand tce high price for them.

I agree. I like em, but anything that's consistently @$8-10 isn't going to be a go-to for my budget. Picked up a couple 5ers off the mash today. I have a few left from the TAT samplers I picked up before they finally sold out. 2ea of the Cabaiguan, LaRiqueza and ElTrunfidor.
I still got a few LaRiqueza's left from when they had to dump them to get rid of the old fleur-de-lis labels.  Damn good cigars.

Those are one of my favorite's. Can't find may anymore. There is the Cabinet's, but I'm not even sure if they are anything like the others. I'd have to have someone verify.

« Reply #348 on: October 21, 2014, 04:12:24 PM »

Look what they slipped in on the Mash - damn good smokes.  Hope code applies.  San Cristobal Revelationn Legends 5/$30   Catsrule works on them also.  Did 2 of the SC's and a Cabaiguan.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/21/2014
« Reply #349 on: October 21, 2014, 04:15:12 PM »

Am I the only one watching the World Series tonight?  Damn seems like nobody even knows what it is anymore, pretty sad.

I'll watch. Gonna go against my NL this time and cheer for the Royals. Not a whole lot of reasoning past being a smaller market... George Brett... Ned Yost... and I look good in blue.  ;)

« Reply #350 on: October 21, 2014, 04:16:10 PM »

Am I the only one watching the World Series tonight?  Damn seems like nobody even knows what it is anymore, pretty sad.

I'll watch. Gonna go against my NL this time and cheer for the Royals. Not a whole lot of reasoning past being a smaller market... George Brett... Ned Yost... and I look good in blue.  ;)
I am cheering for the Royals all the way...screw SF!

« Reply #351 on: October 21, 2014, 04:17:45 PM »

Am I the only one watching the World Series tonight?  Damn seems like nobody even knows what it is anymore, pretty sad.

I'll watch. Gonna go against my NL this time and cheer for the Royals. Not a whole lot of reasoning past being a smaller market... George Brett... Ned Yost... and I look good in blue.  ;)
Hard one for me too not real big on either Team but the Giants have way more players from the south while on the other hand the Giants are associated with California~! :-\
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/21/2014
« Reply #352 on: October 21, 2014, 04:18:17 PM »

Look what they slipped in on the Mash - damn good smokes.  Hope code applies.  San Cristobal Revelationn Legends 5/$30   Catsrule works on them also.  Did 2 of the SC's and a Cabaiguan.

You musta got the last... says SOLD OUT for the SCR's

« Reply #353 on: October 21, 2014, 04:18:49 PM »

Headed to the patio for a smoke.  Later folks.

« Reply #354 on: October 21, 2014, 04:19:16 PM »

Look what they slipped in on the Mash - damn good smokes.  Hope code applies.  San Cristobal Revelationn Legends 5/$30   Catsrule works on them also.  Did 2 of the SC's and a Cabaiguan.

You musta got the last... says SOLD OUT for the SCR's
Well who the f knows if I will get mine with those assholes.

« Reply #355 on: October 21, 2014, 04:19:46 PM »

Look what they slipped in on the Mash - damn good smokes.  Hope code applies.  San Cristobal Revelationn Legends 5/$30   Catsrule works on them also.  Did 2 of the SC's and a Cabaiguan.

You musta got the last... says SOLD OUT for the SCR's
Well who the f knows if I will get mine with those assholes.
FUCK YOU LORI!  See ya Tex!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/21/2014
« Reply #356 on: October 21, 2014, 04:21:41 PM »

Headed to the patio for a smoke.  Later folks.

Enjoy, Dave. I may check back, but I'm gonna clean up and get outta here.

Later Shaun... Deano... anyone else who may be peekin in.  :-X

« Reply #357 on: October 21, 2014, 04:30:08 PM »

Headed to the patio for a smoke.  Later folks.

Enjoy, Dave. I may check back, but I'm gonna clean up and get outta here.

Later Shaun... Deano... anyone else who may be peekin in.  :-X
See ya later BS!

« Reply #358 on: October 21, 2014, 04:45:12 PM »

« Reply #359 on: October 21, 2014, 04:53:40 PM »

Getting ready to call it a work day.  Never had a chance to smoke my Perdomo Exhibicion with Sun Grown wrapper yesterday.  Gonna give it another shot today.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26