dwgbryant

« Reply #300 on: October 21, 2014, 02:37:32 PM »

no golf. school tourney going on and the place is packed. dinner date was cancelled, but asked to stop by for a late dessert. shopping is done. noon meeting in, evening meeting will be too.

all I have left to do is smoke cigars and watch the world go by until 6:30pm.

« Reply #301 on: October 21, 2014, 02:41:33 PM »

no golf. school tourney going on and the place is packed. dinner date was cancelled, but asked to stop by for a late dessert. shopping is done. noon meeting in, evening meeting will be too.

all I have left to do is smoke cigars and watch the world go by until 6:30pm.
You better lay off that late night "dessert" is what you better do!  ;) That sort of pie will do a lot more than make you fat. ;D

« Reply #302 on: October 21, 2014, 02:42:09 PM »

Well boys, unfortunately my time is up here. See (most of) you tomorrow - Balls on Chin!

Anyone hear of this? At the place I got the growler last week

Clown Shoes Genghis Pecan Pie Porter
Sounds good, give er a go!  See ya Biebs!

« Reply #303 on: October 21, 2014, 02:43:07 PM »

Quiet day here...
Not any more bitches!
Just spent 2-1/2 hours looking at jobs with my door vendor, I need a drink myself

Having them 'square' costs extra. Otherwise, anyone like Shaun could build and assemble.  ;)
Even square doesn't dictate that CG won't struggle  ;D. I'd say something nice but it's Tuesday and I'm tired of seeing him get blown for watching MWeber build that stupid pine coffin

But he picked it all out... like he was ordering at a fuckin IKEA.  ;D
No Christmas gift fo u!

Don't worry about me, Shaun. It's your Warden you have to worry about now. That big fancy box with all the picture windows is going to make it easier for her to question every new purchase... "what's this box? This wasn't here before. When did you buy this? How much are you spending on this stuff?"  lol.
Yeah that has the potential to be bad - she saw it stocked up and didn't say anything, so I am thinking I am in the clear.  She does really like it tho and she thinks it looks nice...surprised she didn't blow a gasket when she saw it to be honest.

I'm sure she likes it. It's like a big jewelry box at the mall. That's why she WILL look and take mental inventory. It's like moths to a flame. That may not be ALL women though.  ::)
If she hasn't said anything about me having two 60qt tupperdors full of cigars, she won't figure this one out.  She is straight-forward enough, trust me, she says what's on her mind :)

Just a Tuesday... besides, if she married you, I know she's a little crazy.  ;)
Haha, truer words have never been spoken!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #304 on: October 21, 2014, 02:43:46 PM »

no golf. school tourney going on and the place is packed. dinner date was cancelled, but asked to stop by for a late dessert. shopping is done. noon meeting in, evening meeting will be too.

all I have left to do is smoke cigars and watch the world go by until 6:30pm.
You better lay off that late night "dessert" is what you better do!  ;) That sort of pie will do a lot more than make you fat. ;D
I'm sure I could 'work it off'.

« Reply #305 on: October 21, 2014, 02:53:57 PM »

no golf. school tourney going on and the place is packed. dinner date was cancelled, but asked to stop by for a late dessert. shopping is done. noon meeting in, evening meeting will be too.

all I have left to do is smoke cigars and watch the world go by until 6:30pm.
You better lay off that late night "dessert" is what you better do!  ;) That sort of pie will do a lot more than make you fat. ;D
I'm sure I could 'work it off'.
Ajax will not take that kind of pie stain off.

« Reply #306 on: October 21, 2014, 02:58:22 PM »

no golf. school tourney going on and the place is packed. dinner date was cancelled, but asked to stop by for a late dessert. shopping is done. noon meeting in, evening meeting will be too.

all I have left to do is smoke cigars and watch the world go by until 6:30pm.
You better lay off that late night "dessert" is what you better do!  ;) That sort of pie will do a lot more than make you fat. ;D
I'm sure I could 'work it off'.
Bad mental image, scraping that one out

« Reply #307 on: October 21, 2014, 03:04:45 PM »

Man, 4:30 can't come soon enough!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #308 on: October 21, 2014, 03:05:05 PM »

Man, 4:30 can't come soon enough!

... and WHERE'S MY DAMN  BOOZE?!?!?!?!

« Reply #309 on: October 21, 2014, 03:06:53 PM »

Man, 4:30 can't come soon enough!

... and WHERE'S MY DAMN  BOOZE?!?!?!?!
Bought some cigars from a guy on SnS Saturday, $6 Jericho Hills, $6 Viaje HHG, and a $12 tin of PFs...those arrive tomorrow.  So much for not buying anything!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #310 on: October 21, 2014, 03:07:00 PM »

just smoking cigars and watching the world go by.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #311 on: October 21, 2014, 03:08:36 PM »

Man, 4:30 can't come soon enough!

... and WHERE'S MY DAMN  BOOZE?!?!?!?!
Bought some cigars from a guy on SnS Saturday, $6 Jericho Hills, $6 Viaje HHG, and a $12 tin of PFs...those arrive tomorrow.  So much for not buying anything!

Nice!  Local B&M just posted something about some new Halloween Viajes arriving.  Won't be buying any myself, though.

« Reply #312 on: October 21, 2014, 03:09:25 PM »

Man, 4:30 can't come soon enough!

... and WHERE'S MY DAMN  BOOZE?!?!?!?!
Bought some cigars from a guy on SnS Saturday, $6 Jericho Hills, $6 Viaje HHG, and a $12 tin of PFs...those arrive tomorrow.  So much for not buying anything!

Nice!  Local B&M just posted something about some new Halloween Viajes arriving.  Won't be buying any myself, though.
Ahh, the Fall Harvest I believe...yeah, I don't get much into Viajes, but I do like the HHG so I couldn't resist(and that included shipping)

« Reply #313 on: October 21, 2014, 03:09:40 PM »

just smoking cigars and watching the world go by.
Nice smoke!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #314 on: October 21, 2014, 03:11:37 PM »

Woohoo!  Booze arrived.  Cask strength Four Roses Single Barrel Private Selection, OESK recipe, and another of the cask strength smooth ambler ryes...

Time to leave.  Enjoy the rest of the day, all.