« Reply #285 on: October 21, 2014, 02:24:54 PM »

Quiet day here...
Not any more bitches!
Just spent 2-1/2 hours looking at jobs with my door vendor, I need a drink myself

Having them 'square' costs extra. Otherwise, anyone like Shaun could build and assemble.  ;)
Even square doesn't dictate that CG won't struggle  ;D. I'd say something nice but it's Tuesday and I'm tired of seeing him get blown for watching MWeber build that stupid pine coffin

But he picked it all out... like he was ordering at a fuckin IKEA.  ;D
No Christmas gift fo u!

Don't worry about me, Shaun. It's your Warden you have to worry about now. That big fancy box with all the picture windows is going to make it easier for her to question every new purchase... "what's this box? This wasn't here before. When did you buy this? How much are you spending on this stuff?"  lol.
Yeah that has the potential to be bad - she saw it stocked up and didn't say anything, so I am thinking I am in the clear.  She does really like it tho and she thinks it looks nice...surprised she didn't blow a gasket when she saw it to be honest.
You fool. She's saving that one in the memory bank, don't think you're safe! She's just saving currency
I built her a ladder bookshelf this weekend, that got her off my ass for a few days, maybe a week! :)

« Reply #286 on: October 21, 2014, 02:25:03 PM »

This is the place 5 minutes from my house, I'm waiting for VaS to show up here

http://www.beermenus.com/places/12261-nik-s-wunderbar

Nice!  This place is also five minutes from my house, haha:  http://hofferscigar.com/beer.htm

It's also a 'cigar bar', though their selection is somewhat limited and pricey.
Son of a Bitch that looks good, you had to one-up me didn't cha?

« Reply #287 on: October 21, 2014, 02:25:17 PM »

[...]

Yeah well the gasket is just swelling until you fuk up then it will blow.  No better time for you to fuk up than Chrismas either.
Dare I ask for cigars to fill it?

« Reply #288 on: October 21, 2014, 02:26:25 PM »

[...]

I'm sure she likes it. It's like a big jewelry box at the mall. That's why she WILL look and take mental inventory. It's like moths to a flame. That may not be ALL women though.  ::)
If she hasn't said anything about me having two 60qt tupperdors full of cigars, she won't figure this one out.  She is straight-forward enough, trust me, she says what's on her mind :)

« Reply #289 on: October 21, 2014, 02:27:24 PM »

Well boys, unfortunately my time is up here. See (most of) you tomorrow - Balls on Chin!

Anyone hear of this? At the place I got the growler last week

Clown Shoes Genghis Pecan Pie Porter
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #290 on: October 21, 2014, 02:28:19 PM »

Well boys, unfortunately my time is up here. See (most of) you tomorrow - Balls on Chin!

Later, Scott. I'm just waiting on my whiskey to arrive.  When it does, I'm gone, too.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #291 on: October 21, 2014, 02:28:46 PM »

Finally there may be hope for survival!

'NO NEW EBOLA IN 5 DAYS'...

Family works at a hospital in Austin, they have a final test to run on someone today so we may not make it 6 days.

Ocala, Florida — Ocala Post has received dozens of e-mails asking about a case of Ebola in Ocala.
The news report floating around social media, which claims Ebola has been confirmed in Ocala, is a hoax.
One of the posts revealed it was a prank when the link within the post was clicked on, while another circulating does not.
Authorities said there have not been any cases of Ebola in Ocala.
Health officials also said Ebola is not a joking matter.
Authorities said instilling fear by creating fake news alerts and social media posts — regardless if it was meant as a prank — will not be tolerated.
Authorities said no charges have been filed at this time, but they are monitoring the situation closely.

« Reply #292 on: October 21, 2014, 02:28:59 PM »

[...]

Oh no not all women at all just wardens and girl friends! ;D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/21/2014
« Reply #293 on: October 21, 2014, 02:30:07 PM »

Well boys, unfortunately my time is up here. See (most of) you tomorrow - Balls on Chin!

Anyone hear of this? At the place I got the growler last week

Clown Shoes Genghis Pecan Pie Porter

Seen a few Clown Shoes offerings, just don't recall this one.

Take it easy, Scott

« Reply #294 on: October 21, 2014, 02:30:40 PM »

Well boys, unfortunately my time is up here. See (most of) you tomorrow - Balls on Chin!

Anyone hear of this? At the place I got the growler last week

Clown Shoes Genghis Pecan Pie Porter
Later, drink heavy.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/21/2014
« Reply #295 on: October 21, 2014, 02:31:20 PM »

[...]

Just a Tuesday... besides, if she married you, I know she's a little crazy.  ;)
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #296 on: October 21, 2014, 02:31:22 PM »

Quiet day here...
Everyone needs their rest after a guns-blazing morning.  What class(es) are you in now Joe?

Finishing up Advanced Accounting and about to start on Taxation of Individuals and Taxation of Businesses & Other Entities
Ohh lovely!  So, you doing all of our taxes for us now?  Hey Dean, I heard Joe will be your financial adviser for you! ;)
not a chance!
I trust no one!

« Reply #297 on: October 21, 2014, 02:31:43 PM »

[...]

I believe that and everytime you fuk up it will be on her mind.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #298 on: October 21, 2014, 02:32:41 PM »

Well boys, unfortunately my time is up here. See (most of) you tomorrow - Balls on Chin!

Anyone hear of this? At the place I got the growler last week

Clown Shoes Genghis Pecan Pie Porter

Also never heard of that particular beer, just the brewery.  Try some and report back.

« Reply #299 on: October 21, 2014, 02:33:00 PM »

[...]

He probably has a week or two grace period for following her orders revealing himself at the party.