jswaykos

« Reply #255 on: October 21, 2014, 02:00:38 PM »

Quiet day here...
Everyone needs their rest after a guns-blazing morning.  What class(es) are you in now Joe?

Finishing up Advanced Accounting and about to start on Taxation of Individuals and Taxation of Businesses & Other Entities
Ohh lovely!  So, you doing all of our taxes for us now?  Hey Dean, I heard Joe will be your financial adviser for you! ;)

Actually looking forward to the tax classses... good stuff to know because it's applicable in personal lives as well as professional... and people pay a lot for you to know it so they don't have to!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #256 on: October 21, 2014, 02:01:25 PM »

Quiet day here...
I got a growler of the Horny Goat PB Porter last Friday Joe, delicious

I wish more people would try their hands at a PB beer instead of all the pumpkin stuff!
I'm not a fan of pumpkin flavor so I'm really tired of all the beer out there taking up valuable brewery and tap space. Can't wait for those to clear and the good Fall and Winter stuff to emerge

We're just spoiled out here with selections in bottle shops.  I really don't care if there are 10-20 pumpkin beers available because there are still 300 others on the shelves.

« Reply #257 on: October 21, 2014, 02:01:48 PM »

Quiet day here...
Everyone needs their rest after a guns-blazing morning.  What class(es) are you in now Joe?

Finishing up Advanced Accounting and about to start on Taxation of Individuals and Taxation of Businesses & Other Entities
Ohh lovely!  So, you doing all of our taxes for us now?  Hey Dean, I heard Joe will be your financial adviser for you! ;)

Actually looking forward to the tax classses... good stuff to know because it's applicable in personal lives as well as professional... and people pay a lot for you to know it so they don't have to!
Best man at my wedding does personal taxes, I rely on him constantly for advice and counsel.  Thank god he doesn't charge me by the question!

« Reply #258 on: October 21, 2014, 02:02:27 PM »

Quiet day here...
Not any more bitches!
Just spent 2-1/2 hours looking at jobs with my door vendor, I need a drink myself

Having them 'square' costs extra. Otherwise, anyone like Shaun could build and assemble.  ;)
Even square doesn't dictate that CG won't struggle  ;D. I'd say something nice but it's Tuesday and I'm tired of seeing him get blown for watching MWeber build that stupid pine coffin

« Reply #259 on: October 21, 2014, 02:03:31 PM »

Quiet day here...
Not any more bitches!
Just spent 2-1/2 hours looking at jobs with my door vendor, I need a drink myself

Having them 'square' costs extra. Otherwise, anyone like Shaun could build and assemble.  ;)
Even square doesn't dictate that CG won't struggle  ;D. I'd say something nice but it's Tuesday and I'm tired of seeing him get blown for watching MWeber build that stupid pine coffin
Aww fuck everyone.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/21/2014
« Reply #260 on: October 21, 2014, 02:03:57 PM »

Quiet day here...
Not any more bitches!
Just spent 2-1/2 hours looking at jobs with my door vendor, I need a drink myself

Having them 'square' costs extra. Otherwise, anyone like Shaun could build and assemble.  ;)
Yup, there's my first GFY for today! ;)

Hahaha... HEY!

« Reply #261 on: October 21, 2014, 02:04:28 PM »

Quiet day here...
Not any more bitches!
Just spent 2-1/2 hours looking at jobs with my door vendor, I need a drink myself

Having them 'square' costs extra. Otherwise, anyone like Shaun could build and assemble.  ;)
Yup, there's my first GFY for today! ;)
Don't blame ya but it was funny as chit!  LMAO
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/21/2014
« Reply #262 on: October 21, 2014, 02:05:09 PM »

Quiet day here...
Not any more bitches!
Just spent 2-1/2 hours looking at jobs with my door vendor, I need a drink myself

Having them 'square' costs extra. Otherwise, anyone like Shaun could build and assemble.  ;)
Even square doesn't dictate that CG won't struggle  ;D. I'd say something nice but it's Tuesday and I'm tired of seeing him get blown for watching MWeber build that stupid pine coffin

But he picked it all out... like he was ordering at a fuckin IKEA.  ;D

« Reply #263 on: October 21, 2014, 02:05:21 PM »

Quiet day here...
Not any more bitches!
Just spent 2-1/2 hours looking at jobs with my door vendor, I need a drink myself

Having them 'square' costs extra. Otherwise, anyone like Shaun could build and assemble.  ;)
Even square doesn't dictate that CG won't struggle  ;D. I'd say something nice but it's Tuesday and I'm tired of seeing him get blown for watching MWeber build that stupid pine coffin
Aww fuck everyone.
And the horse you came in on!

« Reply #264 on: October 21, 2014, 02:05:38 PM »

Quiet day here...
Not any more bitches!
Just spent 2-1/2 hours looking at jobs with my door vendor, I need a drink myself
I don't need an excuse.

« Reply #265 on: October 21, 2014, 02:05:59 PM »

Quiet day here...
Not any more bitches!
Just spent 2-1/2 hours looking at jobs with my door vendor, I need a drink myself

Having them 'square' costs extra. Otherwise, anyone like Shaun could build and assemble.  ;)
Even square doesn't dictate that CG won't struggle  ;D. I'd say something nice but it's Tuesday and I'm tired of seeing him get blown for watching MWeber build that stupid pine coffin

But he picked it all out... like he was ordering at a fuckin IKEA.  ;D
No Christmas gift fo u!

« Reply #266 on: October 21, 2014, 02:07:04 PM »

Quiet day here...
I got a growler of the Horny Goat PB Porter last Friday Joe, delicious

I wish more people would try their hands at a PB beer instead of all the pumpkin stuff!
I'm not a fan of pumpkin flavor so I'm really tired of all the beer out there taking up valuable brewery and tap space. Can't wait for those to clear and the good Fall and Winter stuff to emerge

We're just spoiled out here with selections in bottle shops.  I really don't care if there are 10-20 pumpkin beers available because there are still 300 others on the shelves.
Yeah we still have great selections with a few exceptions but I guess I'm more referring to the stuff on tap for growlers

« Reply #267 on: October 21, 2014, 02:08:31 PM »

Quiet day here...
Not any more bitches!
Just spent 2-1/2 hours looking at jobs with my door vendor, I need a drink myself

Having them 'square' costs extra. Otherwise, anyone like Shaun could build and assemble.  ;)
Even square doesn't dictate that CG won't struggle  ;D. I'd say something nice but it's Tuesday and I'm tired of seeing him get blown for watching MWeber build that stupid pine coffin
Aww fuck everyone.
Don't be upset, I'm flying Joe Wacky out to NJ to do my taxes next year  ;D
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #268 on: October 21, 2014, 02:08:55 PM »

Quiet day here...
I got a growler of the Horny Goat PB Porter last Friday Joe, delicious

I wish more people would try their hands at a PB beer instead of all the pumpkin stuff!
I'm not a fan of pumpkin flavor so I'm really tired of all the beer out there taking up valuable brewery and tap space. Can't wait for those to clear and the good Fall and Winter stuff to emerge

We're just spoiled out here with selections in bottle shops.  I really don't care if there are 10-20 pumpkin beers available because there are still 300 others on the shelves.
Yeah we still have great selections with a few exceptions but I guess I'm more referring to the stuff on tap for growlers

Oddly, none of the breweries have had their pumpkin beers available for growlers here.  Stone and BP don't really do any.  I've never been out to the Coronado brewery.  Seems like most pumpkin beers come from outside of San Diego.

« Reply #269 on: October 21, 2014, 02:09:08 PM »

Quiet day here...
Not any more bitches!
Just spent 2-1/2 hours looking at jobs with my door vendor, I need a drink myself
I don't need an excuse.
Me either, that's the problem.