CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 26

Author Topic: 10/21/2014  (Read 44042 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 10/21/2014
« Reply #105 on: October 21, 2014, 08:29:41 AM »

re-evaluating my stay in this camper. nothing but problems. camper is junk. roof is bad, patched for now. microwave shit the bed, replaced by me. toilet leaked, fixed by staff. shower hose broke, replaced by me. last night I cut my foot in the tub, rips in the floor, cheap plastic. texted the landlady last night, just waiting for a reply.

time for either a new camper or new location.
Maybe she'll offer you the spot next to her in the bed.
...it will probably be a wet spot.
When did Tony go to FL?
I'm there at least once a year.  PAY ATTENTION!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #106 on: October 21, 2014, 08:29:44 AM »

SWISHER INTERNATIONAL ACQUIRES DREW ESTATE
Yea...now it makes sense why so many have bailed from Drew this year.  Swisher Sweets and LPs.....I don't know.  Can't they just take the Acids?
Drew thinks it will relieve him of the stress of running the business and let him concentrate on the products more
Except that the guys that have left were the ones responsible for most of those good blends.

sfish

« Reply #107 on: October 21, 2014, 08:29:44 AM »

re-evaluating my stay in this camper. nothing but problems. camper is junk. roof is bad, patched for now. microwave shit the bed, replaced by me. toilet leaked, fixed by staff. shower hose broke, replaced by me. last night I cut my foot in the tub, rips in the floor, cheap plastic. texted the landlady last night, just waiting for a reply.

and furnace doesn't work.
GO DEANO, GO DEANO, GO!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #108 on: October 21, 2014, 08:30:36 AM »

Simmer down and remember why you are there - price is very right and it was available to you when you needed it and could not find a damn thing else.  You can't rent a vacant campler parking space anywhere else down there for what you are paying.  Smoke a good cigar it will be ok.
Get some water shoes and suck it up!

sfish

« Reply #109 on: October 21, 2014, 08:31:22 AM »

That was yesterday's news.  Way to stay on top of things!
Don't give me crap just because you have to stay up past midnight to manually flip this P.O.S! Fix this bucket-o-bolts and get some sleep, jackass!
pretty mean for so early in the morning there Scott.
Sounds like a couple of folks woke up to find pee in their cheerios this morning.  Hi Dean hope it is a sunny day of joy in Florida for you!
It's gonna take me awhile to get used to this new, more positive Dean  :D. He's usually complaining about nuts and deadbeats by now

SEE ABOVE POST.
Perfect Tuesday timing!
It's certainly the right day to take the bloom off the rose

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #110 on: October 21, 2014, 08:32:25 AM »

Ahhhhh.  Now all is right in the world.
I know I feel better! PHEWWW!
Too much sunshine, warm breezes, sunsets with companions and 5 cigar days with a cold beverage was starting to upset his....and our northern constitutions...

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #111 on: October 21, 2014, 08:32:36 AM »

Simmer down and remember why you are there - price is very right and it was available to you when you needed it and could not find a damn thing else.  You can't rent a vacant campler parking space anywhere else down there for what you are paying.  Smoke a good cigar it will be ok.
And just bath in the pool and crap in the clubhouse.  Heat costs too much to run anyway get you an electric blanket and some old folks sweat suits.

sfish

« Reply #112 on: October 21, 2014, 08:33:09 AM »

CNS - You have to have something pretty bad happen in your life to garner sympathy here

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #113 on: October 21, 2014, 08:33:13 AM »

I hope you didn't come here for the compassion, Deano.  On a Tuesday, no less.

sfish

« Reply #114 on: October 21, 2014, 08:35:43 AM »

Too much sunshine, warm breezes, sunsets with companions and 5 cigar days with a cold beverage was starting to upset his....and our northern constitutions...
Right? Minutes from the gulf, warm weather, no deadbeats or ex-wives around, he got laid already, does whatever he wants, no work, golf and no snow to shovel this upcoming winter and he's complaining...DEAN'S BACK!!!!!!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #115 on: October 21, 2014, 08:40:11 AM »

Right? Minutes from the gulf, warm weather, no deadbeats or ex-wives around, he got laid already, does whatever he wants, no work, golf and no snow to shovel this upcoming winter and he's complaining...DEAN'S BACK!!!!!!
Yeah, that's your last warning Dean...no more bitching until tomorrow ;)

sfish

« Reply #116 on: October 21, 2014, 08:40:42 AM »

If anyone's interested in Murcialagos, Famous has 4-packs of the box pressed toros on sale for $12.50ea and they're older stock. Use the coupon and you can get (12) for $42, a very good smoke imo, no offense, GFYs

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #117 on: October 21, 2014, 08:41:45 AM »

That was yesterday's news.  Way to stay on top of things!
Don't give me crap just because you have to stay up past midnight to manually flip this P.O.S! Fix this bucket-o-bolts and get some sleep, jackass!
pretty mean for so early in the morning there Scott.
...because he has a whole week of pent up frustration to vent.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #118 on: October 21, 2014, 08:42:31 AM »

If anyone's interested in Murcialagos, Famous has 4-packs of the box pressed toros on sale for $12.50ea and they're older stock. Use the coupon and you can get (12) for $42, a very good smoke imo, no offense, GFYs
Cigar talk, eh?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #119 on: October 21, 2014, 08:42:59 AM »

That's a good deal right dur
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 26