« Reply #90 on: October 21, 2014, 08:17:58 AM »

SWISHER INTERNATIONAL ACQUIRES DREW ESTATE
That was yesterday's news.  Way to stay on top of things!
Don't give me crap just because you have to stay up past midnight to manually flip this P.O.S! Fix this bucket-o-bolts and get some sleep, jackass!
pretty mean for so early in the morning there Scott.
Sounds like a couple of folks woke up to find pee in their cheerios this morning.  Hi Dean hope it is a sunny day of joy in Florida for you!
It's gonna take me awhile to get used to this new, more positive Dean  :D. He's usually complaining about nuts and deadbeats by now
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #91 on: October 21, 2014, 08:22:56 AM »

re-evaluating my stay in this camper. nothing but problems. camper is junk. roof is bad, patched for now. microwave shit the bed, replaced by me. toilet leaked, fixed by staff. shower hose broke, replaced by me. last night I cut my foot in the tub, rips in the floor, cheap plastic. texted the landlady last night, just waiting for a reply.

time for either a new camper or new location.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #92 on: October 21, 2014, 08:23:54 AM »

SWISHER INTERNATIONAL ACQUIRES DREW ESTATE
That was yesterday's news.  Way to stay on top of things!
Don't give me crap just because you have to stay up past midnight to manually flip this P.O.S! Fix this bucket-o-bolts and get some sleep, jackass!
pretty mean for so early in the morning there Scott.
Sounds like a couple of folks woke up to find pee in their cheerios this morning.  Hi Dean hope it is a sunny day of joy in Florida for you!
It's gonna take me awhile to get used to this new, more positive Dean  :D. He's usually complaining about nuts and deadbeats by now

SEE ABOVE POST.

« Reply #93 on: October 21, 2014, 08:24:17 AM »

re-evaluating my stay in this camper. nothing but problems. camper is junk. roof is bad, patched for now. microwave shit the bed, replaced by me. toilet leaked, fixed by staff. shower hose broke, replaced by me. last night I cut my foot in the tub, rips in the floor, cheap plastic. texted the landlady last night, just waiting for a reply.

time for either a new camper or new location.
Maybe she'll offer you the spot next to her in the bed.

« Reply #94 on: October 21, 2014, 08:24:34 AM »

Mornin BotL!
Morning, 4-pump.
He may be a senior gourdsman now, but he will always be a yellowstar to me.

« Reply #95 on: October 21, 2014, 08:24:53 AM »

re-evaluating my stay in this camper. nothing but problems. camper is junk. roof is bad, patched for now. microwave shit the bed, replaced by me. toilet leaked, fixed by staff. shower hose broke, replaced by me. last night I cut my foot in the tub, rips in the floor, cheap plastic. texted the landlady last night, just waiting for a reply.

time for either a new camper or new location.
KCs driveway?

« Reply #96 on: October 21, 2014, 08:25:51 AM »

SWISHER INTERNATIONAL ACQUIRES DREW ESTATE
That was yesterday's news.  Way to stay on top of things!
Don't give me crap just because you have to stay up past midnight to manually flip this P.O.S! Fix this bucket-o-bolts and get some sleep, jackass!
pretty mean for so early in the morning there Scott.
It's Tuesday Dean, so I can't be held responsible for my actions. Plus, Tony started it!
+1 Tuesdays!

« Reply #97 on: October 21, 2014, 08:26:05 AM »

re-evaluating my stay in this camper. nothing but problems. camper is junk. roof is bad, patched for now. microwave shit the bed, replaced by me. toilet leaked, fixed by staff. shower hose broke, replaced by me. last night I cut my foot in the tub, rips in the floor, cheap plastic. texted the landlady last night, just waiting for a reply.

time for either a new camper or new location.
Maybe she'll offer you the spot next to her in the bed.
...it will probably be a wet spot.

« Reply #98 on: October 21, 2014, 08:27:17 AM »

SWISHER INTERNATIONAL ACQUIRES DREW ESTATE
That was yesterday's news.  Way to stay on top of things!
Don't give me crap just because you have to stay up past midnight to manually flip this P.O.S! Fix this bucket-o-bolts and get some sleep, jackass!
pretty mean for so early in the morning there Scott.
Sounds like a couple of folks woke up to find pee in their cheerios this morning.  Hi Dean hope it is a sunny day of joy in Florida for you!
It's gonna take me awhile to get used to this new, more positive Dean  :D. He's usually complaining about nuts and deadbeats by now

SEE ABOVE POST.
Perfect Tuesday timing!

« Reply #99 on: October 21, 2014, 08:27:24 AM »

re-evaluating my stay in this camper. nothing but problems. camper is junk. roof is bad, patched for now. microwave shit the bed, replaced by me. toilet leaked, fixed by staff. shower hose broke, replaced by me. last night I cut my foot in the tub, rips in the floor, cheap plastic. texted the landlady last night, just waiting for a reply.

time for either a new camper or new location.
Maybe she'll offer you the spot next to her in the bed.
...it will probably be a wet spot.
When did Tony go to FL?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #100 on: October 21, 2014, 08:27:30 AM »

re-evaluating my stay in this camper. nothing but problems. camper is junk. roof is bad, patched for now. microwave shit the bed, replaced by me. toilet leaked, fixed by staff. shower hose broke, replaced by me. last night I cut my foot in the tub, rips in the floor, cheap plastic. texted the landlady last night, just waiting for a reply.

time for either a new camper or new location.

and furnace doesn't work.

« Reply #101 on: October 21, 2014, 08:27:31 AM »

re-evaluating my stay in this camper. nothing but problems. camper is junk. roof is bad, patched for now. microwave shit the bed, replaced by me. toilet leaked, fixed by staff. shower hose broke, replaced by me. last night I cut my foot in the tub, rips in the floor, cheap plastic. texted the landlady last night, just waiting for a reply.

time for either a new camper or new location.
Ahhhhh.  Now all is right in the world.

« Reply #102 on: October 21, 2014, 08:28:41 AM »

re-evaluating my stay in this camper. nothing but problems. camper is junk. roof is bad, patched for now. microwave shit the bed, replaced by me. toilet leaked, fixed by staff. shower hose broke, replaced by me. last night I cut my foot in the tub, rips in the floor, cheap plastic. texted the landlady last night, just waiting for a reply.

time for either a new camper or new location.
Maybe she'll offer you the spot next to her in the bed.
...it will probably be a wet spot.
LALTS

« Reply #103 on: October 21, 2014, 08:29:11 AM »

re-evaluating my stay in this camper. nothing but problems. camper is junk. roof is bad, patched for now. microwave shit the bed, replaced by me. toilet leaked, fixed by staff. shower hose broke, replaced by me. last night I cut my foot in the tub, rips in the floor, cheap plastic. texted the landlady last night, just waiting for a reply.

time for either a new camper or new location.
Ahhhhh.  Now all is right in the world.
I know I feel better! PHEWWW!

« Reply #104 on: October 21, 2014, 08:29:25 AM »

re-evaluating my stay in this camper. nothing but problems. camper is junk. roof is bad, patched for now. microwave shit the bed, replaced by me. toilet leaked, fixed by staff. shower hose broke, replaced by me. last night I cut my foot in the tub, rips in the floor, cheap plastic. texted the landlady last night, just waiting for a reply.

time for either a new camper or new location.
Simmer down and remember why you are there - price is very right and it was available to you when you needed it and could not find a damn thing else.  You can't rent a vacant campler parking space anywhere else down there for what you are paying.  Smoke a good cigar it will be ok.