CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 26

Author Topic: 10/21/2014  (Read 44047 times)

sfish

Re: 10/21/2014
« Reply #90 on: October 21, 2014, 08:17:58 AM »

SWISHER INTERNATIONAL ACQUIRES DREW ESTATE
That was yesterday's news.  Way to stay on top of things!
Don't give me crap just because you have to stay up past midnight to manually flip this P.O.S! Fix this bucket-o-bolts and get some sleep, jackass!
pretty mean for so early in the morning there Scott.
Sounds like a couple of folks woke up to find pee in their cheerios this morning.  Hi Dean hope it is a sunny day of joy in Florida for you!
It's gonna take me awhile to get used to this new, more positive Dean  :D. He's usually complaining about nuts and deadbeats by now

dwgbryant

« Reply #91 on: October 21, 2014, 08:22:56 AM »

re-evaluating my stay in this camper. nothing but problems. camper is junk. roof is bad, patched for now. microwave shit the bed, replaced by me. toilet leaked, fixed by staff. shower hose broke, replaced by me. last night I cut my foot in the tub, rips in the floor, cheap plastic. texted the landlady last night, just waiting for a reply.

time for either a new camper or new location.

dwgbryant

« Reply #92 on: October 21, 2014, 08:23:54 AM »

Don't give me crap just because you have to stay up past midnight to manually flip this P.O.S! Fix this bucket-o-bolts and get some sleep, jackass!
Sounds like a couple of folks woke up to find pee in their cheerios this morning.  Hi Dean hope it is a sunny day of joy in Florida for you!
It's gonna take me awhile to get used to this new, more positive Dean  :D. He's usually complaining about nuts and deadbeats by now

SEE ABOVE POST.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #93 on: October 21, 2014, 08:24:17 AM »

re-evaluating my stay in this camper. nothing but problems. camper is junk. roof is bad, patched for now. microwave shit the bed, replaced by me. toilet leaked, fixed by staff. shower hose broke, replaced by me. last night I cut my foot in the tub, rips in the floor, cheap plastic. texted the landlady last night, just waiting for a reply.

Maybe she'll offer you the spot next to her in the bed.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #94 on: October 21, 2014, 08:24:34 AM »

Mornin BotL!
Morning, 4-pump.
He may be a senior gourdsman now, but he will always be a yellowstar to me.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #95 on: October 21, 2014, 08:24:53 AM »

KCs driveway?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #96 on: October 21, 2014, 08:25:51 AM »

It's Tuesday Dean, so I can't be held responsible for my actions. Plus, Tony started it!
+1 Tuesdays!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #97 on: October 21, 2014, 08:26:05 AM »

...it will probably be a wet spot.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #98 on: October 21, 2014, 08:27:17 AM »

SEE ABOVE POST.
Perfect Tuesday timing!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #99 on: October 21, 2014, 08:27:24 AM »

When did Tony go to FL?

dwgbryant

« Reply #100 on: October 21, 2014, 08:27:30 AM »

and furnace doesn't work.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #101 on: October 21, 2014, 08:27:31 AM »

Ahhhhh.  Now all is right in the world.

sfish

« Reply #102 on: October 21, 2014, 08:28:41 AM »

LALTS

sfish

« Reply #103 on: October 21, 2014, 08:29:11 AM »

Ahhhhh.  Now all is right in the world.
I know I feel better! PHEWWW!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #104 on: October 21, 2014, 08:29:25 AM »

Simmer down and remember why you are there - price is very right and it was available to you when you needed it and could not find a damn thing else.  You can't rent a vacant campler parking space anywhere else down there for what you are paying.  Smoke a good cigar it will be ok.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 26