Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

dwgbryant

« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2014, 11:59:26 AM »

Wow, Victor Sinclair's.  Can't believe I almost missed them.
morning Tony.
Howdy, Dean.  I think I'm done running around this weekend.  With the kids cooperation, I'm gonna do my Deano impression this afternoon.
I'm working up a storm here today. doing a load of laundry and got a steak out of the freezer for tonight.
I'm plum wore out. I better spend the rest of the day resting. hahaha.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/19/2014
« Reply #91 on: October 19, 2014, 12:01:38 PM »

I love to watch the TCM (Turner Classic Movie Channel), for their old black and white movies.  The other day they ran a short feture on Betty Grable.  For those who do not know her, not only was she a movie star, she was the #1 Pin-Up girl durning World War II.  Her picture was painted on the sides of American Bombers and her legs were insured for $1 million by her movie studio.  They go on to say, she was married to Jackie Coogan.  Jackie Coogan....????  I know the name, but surely it can not be who I think it is...?  Yes, dear sweet Uncle Fester from the (1966) Addams Family.  So I have to say, "if that light bulb sucking Uncle Fester can land the #1 pin-up girl of our times, I would think Dean could head on down to Miami Beach and pick him up a rich Hawaiian Tropic suntan girl...! Wouldn't ya think...? :)
Logged

IrascibleOldFool

« Reply #92 on: October 19, 2014, 12:04:53 PM »

I love to watch the TCM (Turner Classic Movie Channel), for their old black and white movies.  The other day they ran a short feture on Betty Grable.  For those who do not know her, not only was she a movie star, she was the #1 Pin-Up girl durning World War II.  Her picture was painted on the sides of American Bombers and her legs were insured for $1 million by her movie studio.  They go on to say, she was married to Jackie Coogan.  Jackie Coogan....????  I know the name, but surely it can not be who I think it is...?  Yes, dear sweet Uncle Fester from the (1966) Addams Family.  So I have to say, "if that light bulb sucking Uncle Fester can land the #1 pin-up girl of our times, I would think Dean could head on down to Miami Beach and pick him up a rich Hawaiian Tropic suntan girl...! Wouldn't ya think...? :)
He couldn't handle it,  he's still worn out from his Friday night date!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #93 on: October 19, 2014, 12:07:46 PM »

I love to watch the TCM (Turner Classic Movie Channel), for their old black and white movies.  The other day they ran a short feture on Betty Grable.  For those who do not know her, not only was she a movie star, she was the #1 Pin-Up girl durning World War II.  Her picture was painted on the sides of American Bombers and her legs were insured for $1 million by her movie studio.  They go on to say, she was married to Jackie Coogan.  Jackie Coogan....????  I know the name, but surely it can not be who I think it is...?  Yes, dear sweet Uncle Fester from the (1966) Addams Family.  So I have to say, "if that light bulb sucking Uncle Fester can land the #1 pin-up girl of our times, I would think Dean could head on down to Miami Beach and pick him up a rich Hawaiian Tropic suntan girl...! Wouldn't ya think...? :)
thanks for the vote of confidence there BD. had a date night and sleep over Friday with a lovely lady in Crystal River. her place is right on the water and it was a nice time. she can't afford me though. :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/19/2014
« Reply #94 on: October 19, 2014, 12:16:10 PM »

[...]
Landing a rich lady sounds nice to me.  A guy I knew started going to a rich fancy church.  I said, "I didn't know you were religious..?"  He said, "I'm going so I can watch for any widowers that drive in with a brand new Cadillac."  He was actually a very nice guy and would make some woman a great husband.  But he knew what he was looking for in a 2nd wife (his wife had passed away.)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/19/2014
« Reply #95 on: October 19, 2014, 12:35:05 PM »

Well, I was sort of slow today, and finally got the breakfast dishes done... ugh..!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #96 on: October 19, 2014, 12:37:11 PM »

[...]
I'm not shopping, just sampling 'freebies'.
Logged

IrascibleOldFool

« Reply #97 on: October 19, 2014, 12:38:14 PM »

Well, I was sort of slow today, and finally got the breakfast dishes done... ugh..!
I thought you had a wife?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #98 on: October 19, 2014, 12:42:00 PM »

another cigar and coffee time.

« Reply #99 on: October 19, 2014, 12:42:48 PM »

Well, I was sort of slow today, and finally got the breakfast dishes done... ugh..!
I thought you had a wife?
BD is a Mormon.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #100 on: October 19, 2014, 12:42:53 PM »

Well, I was sort of slow today, and finally got the breakfast dishes done... ugh..!
I thought you had a wife?
his wife has a house husband.
Logged

IrascibleOldFool

« Reply #101 on: October 19, 2014, 12:47:12 PM »

another cigar and coffee time.
life is good!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #102 on: October 19, 2014, 12:53:26 PM »

Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #103 on: October 19, 2014, 01:02:38 PM »

Talladega at 2pm. may move into the clubhouse and watch NASCAR and some football.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/19/2014
« Reply #104 on: October 19, 2014, 01:16:57 PM »

Well, I was sort of slow today, and finally got the breakfast dishes done... ugh..!
I thought you had a wife?
Yes I sure have.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8