Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2014, 06:48:00 AM »

4 Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto
          5/22.50
 3 Romeo y Julieta Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
 2 Padron Natural #3000
          4/24.00
 1 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99

3 hours on the same deal really deserves more than a Shessh.
Sheesh is right.  They slipped an FdLA in there early this morning which lasted 1 minute, what a crappy operation CI has become.
I looked back on the DOD and saw that, the next recap will be correct, I would have posted the correct one but I figured I would wait until the next deal change but I had no idea it was going to take half the day for it to change.
Lasting one minute I am not sure it is even worth including.  Either they only had one or one person bought all they had.  Only reason I look at DD site is to see how long things last and not sure why I even do that anymore, habit I guess.
Sure it it....good to see they have some taste, even if only for a couple of minutes worth in the jam.

« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2014, 06:51:01 AM »

Morning Dave, yeah it was the Day for Tigers yesterday.  Even the MO Tigers won.

« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2014, 06:52:13 AM »

Morning Dave, yeah it was the Day for Tigers yesterday.  Even the MO Tigers won.
A&M sure went belly-up fast.

« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2014, 06:53:06 AM »

[...]

They have been on several times lately but the Padron's show some taste and they lasted 20 minutes.

« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2014, 06:54:43 AM »

Morning Dave, yeah it was the Day for Tigers yesterday.  Even the MO Tigers won.
A&M sure went belly-up fast.
Country ass whooping there, AL was not in the mood to lose.  Score did not look so bad but AR was pretty pathetic too.

« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2014, 06:56:55 AM »

6 601 Serie Blue Box Press Maduro Robusto
          10/39.99
 5 Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto
          5/22.50
 4 Romeo y Julieta Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
 3 Padron Natural #3000
          4/24.00
 2 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99
 1 Flor de las Antillas
           5/32.50

« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2014, 06:56:56 AM »

I am still trying to decide who I most wanted to lose the FS - ND game.  Trying to figure out a way they could both lose.   And wow Baylor got toppled too!

« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2014, 06:58:28 AM »

Morning Dave, yeah it was the Day for Tigers yesterday.  Even the MO Tigers won.
A&M sure went belly-up fast.
Country ass whooping there, AL was not in the mood to lose.  Score did not look so bad but AR was pretty pathetic too.
If only Notre Dame came through the one time I rooted for them...

« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2014, 06:59:03 AM »

Have not seen Blues on the Jam in a while that is a nice touch even though I personally don't think they are so good anymore they are still,popular.  Would like to see some Warheads up though.

« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2014, 06:59:41 AM »

Morning Dave, yeah it was the Day for Tigers yesterday.  Even the MO Tigers won.
A&M sure went belly-up fast.
Country ass whooping there, AL was not in the mood to lose.  Score did not look so bad but AR was pretty pathetic too.
If only Notre Dame came through the one time I rooted for them...
And I can certainly understand your position on that game.

« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2014, 07:00:43 AM »

I am still trying to decide who I most wanted to lose the FS - ND game.  Trying to figure out a way they could both lose.   And wow Baylor got toppled too!
Oklahoma down again as well.  They choked that one.

« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2014, 07:02:50 AM »

And my other Alma Mater the LA Tech Bulldogs won to remain in 1st place C-USA West.  Great event there was Willie Roaf was inducted into the NFL HOF at the game becoming the 3rd HOF'r from that small,program.

« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2014, 07:03:37 AM »

I am still trying to decide who I most wanted to lose the FS - ND game.  Trying to figure out a way they could both lose.   And wow Baylor got toppled too!
Oklahoma down again as well.  They choked that one.
Yes they did and OK State too.

« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2014, 07:05:27 AM »

Morning Dave, yeah it was the Day for Tigers yesterday.  Even the MO Tigers won.
A&M sure went belly-up fast.
Country ass whooping there, AL was not in the mood to lose.  Score did not look so bad but AR was pretty pathetic too.
If only Notre Dame came through the one time I rooted for them...
And I can certain lumpy understand your position on that game.
Doesn't make any difference to us in the conference....and I usually root for other conference members against non conference...I just can't stomach Winston and his antics.  He is totally oblivious to all of it.  Understand about coach and team having his back, but I can't respect the talent wasted on that package.

« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2014, 07:10:04 AM »

Morning Dave, yeah it was the Day for Tigers yesterday.  Even the MO Tigers won.
A&M sure went belly-up fast.
Country ass whooping there, AL was not in the mood to lose.  Score did not look so bad but AR was pretty pathetic too.
If only Notre Dame came through the one time I rooted for them...
And I can certain lumpy understand your position on that game.
Doesn't make any difference to us in the conference....and I usually root for other conference members against non conference...I just can't stomach Winston and his antics.  He is totally oblivious to all of it.  Understand about coach and team having his back, but I can't respect the talent wasted on that package.
I certainly agree with you on that.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8