CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: 10/18/2014  (Read 19095 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 10/18/2014
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2014, 08:16:17 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning CG, don't usually get a visit from you on Saturday morning.
Doin some home office this morning, dog threw up 45min ago and have been up since.
Wonderful way to start your Saturday morning isn't it!   :(
Ugh, not the best wakeup I have had :)  Going to do some work and then probably start on our entertainment center
I thought you built that with Mike the other week?
That was my personal entertainment center, this one the wife will enjoy more :)
Aren't you enough?
Clearly not!  Going to be a wall mounted one, with some frosted glass on the front-need to plan the rest of the details.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2014, 08:16:55 AM »

Wish I lived hear Sacramento!
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/for/4720004966.html
Too good to be real IMHO but would be a hell of a deal if it is.  My son had an acquaintance murdered via a Craigslist ad to sell his car last year.   Besides no deal makes it worth living in Commie CA.  Sorry Joe.
Lot of those B&Ms get Humidors and those accessories for free, but agreed - I would exercise major caution.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2014, 08:17:34 AM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2014, 08:19:01 AM »

[quote author=CigarGuy87 link=topic=161.msg44912#msg44912 date=1413633161]
NDSU Game: Indiana State vs. North Dakota State Saturday 10/18 @ 3:30 PM ET  ESPN 3 - going for 31 straight wins!
Go Buffalo's!
[/quote]
For the sports fans out there who may not have tried it this is the absolute best app (IOS or Android) I have found.  Gives scores and schedules including tv/radio info for almost every sport and very accurate.   theScore.     

http://mobile.thescore.com

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2014, 08:20:33 AM »

Time to get to planning and get some coffee made - have a good day gents, may all of our teams win!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2014, 08:27:17 AM »

Too good to be real IMHO but would be a hell of a deal if it is.  My son had an acquaintance murdered via a Craigslist ad to sell his car last year.   Besides no deal makes it worth living in Commie CA.  Sorry Joe.
Lot of those B&Ms get Humidors and those accessories for free, but agreed - I would exercise major caution.
But that picture appears to be in someone's garage not in a commercial location, that is always a red flag but in the case of selling commercial merchandise at home it is two red flags. Could be a mini warehouse but that is even worse.  While it could be legit some guy went out of business or bought them at an auction the price is ridiculously low so that is a 3rd red flag.    Just can't stress enough how dangerous craigslist ads are.  My son's friend was shot 2 or 3 times in the head in broad daylight right in the middle of Charleston at a public parking lot showing someone his car, found his body in the river.  And he was a healthy young man legally carrying but his gun was still in the holster.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2014, 08:27:52 AM »

Time to get to planning and get some coffee made - have a good day gents, may all of our teams win!
Enjoy your day CG.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2014, 08:46:14 AM »

Later Shaun.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2014, 08:48:21 AM »

Oh good, Shaun's gone... Good morning, gents.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2014, 08:48:35 AM »

But that picture appears to be in someone's garage not in a commercial location, that is always a red flag but in the case of selling commercial merchandise at home it is two red flags. Could be a mini warehouse but that is even worse.  While it could be legit some guy went out of business or bought them at an auction the price is ridiculously low so that is a 3rd red flag.    Just can't stress enough how dangerous craigslist ads are.  My son's friend was shot 2 or 3 times in the head in broad daylight right in the middle of Charleston at a public parking lot showing someone his car, found his body in the river.  And he was a healthy young man legally carrying but his gun was still in the holster.
Definitely need to be cautious. But for what it's worth, I sold my kitchen table on Craigslist a few months ago, no issues. Still, that would be a helluva deal on a tower humi.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2014, 08:51:25 AM »

That's some crazy shit.  I'm assuming the guy was caught right away?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2014, 08:54:06 AM »

Morning Antnee.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2014, 08:58:40 AM »

Definitely need to be cautious. But for what it's worth, I sold my kitchen table on Craigslist a few months ago, no issues. Still, that would be a helluva deal on a tower humi.
Ten's of Thousand's go well and I have used it before myself but it only takes 1 careless moment.   you usually find hell of a deals beyond reality are not legit and this is a hell of a deal beyond reality, I have been looking for a large used humi for a couple of years and this would be less than half the best deal I have seen based on the pictures of these.  But it might be real, one way to know is if they are already sold this morning early cause they would be grabbed up quick.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2014, 09:03:02 AM »

That's some crazy shit.  I'm assuming the guy was caught right away?
Took a couple of days but caught.  Really sad story but the Sheriff gave the students a presentation on the dangers of Craigslist and what to look for and beware of.  It happens more than you would think even though many times it results in robbery, selling stolen goods or other ripoff's but not murder.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2014, 09:04:16 AM »

Oh good, Shaun's gone... Good morning, gents.
Hey Shaun keeps this place smiling! :) :). Morning Tony, soccer underway yet?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8