« Reply #255 on: October 17, 2014, 02:04:54 PM »

I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)

Or you have a tape worm.

Or a hollow leg
My 3rd leg is always hungry...for pussy...
OK, that's just creepy
Ya'll a bunch a commie homos or wut?  ;)
Wife has been complaining about a pain in her kidney today. I'd like to think that's because of my handiwork last night.
You poked her in the kidney?
Poke is such a nice word. Especially when I used a knife. Let's say stabbed.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #256 on: October 17, 2014, 02:05:08 PM »

I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)

Or you have a tape worm.

Or a hollow leg
My 3rd leg is always hungry...for pussy...
OK, that's just creepy
Ya'll a bunch a commie homos or wut?  ;)
Wife has been complaining about a pain in her kidney today. I'd like to think that's because of my handiwork last night.

There he goes. Knocking stuff loose again. Nice use of the day off, btw.  ;)

« Reply #257 on: October 17, 2014, 02:09:00 PM »

I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)

Or you have a tape worm.

Or a hollow leg
My 3rd leg is always hungry...for pussy...
OK, that's just creepy
Ya'll a bunch a commie homos or wut?  ;)
Wife has been complaining about a pain in her kidney today. I'd like to think that's because of my handiwork last night.
You poked her in the kidney?
Poke is such a nice word. Especially when I used a knife. Let's say stabbed.
What exactly went on over there yesterday?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #258 on: October 17, 2014, 02:14:33 PM »

I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)

Or you have a tape worm.

Or a hollow leg
My 3rd leg is always hungry...for pussy...
OK, that's just creepy
Ya'll a bunch a commie homos or wut?  ;)
Wife has been complaining about a pain in her kidney today. I'd like to think that's because of my handiwork last night.
She'd probably like to think that too, but i'm sure ya both know better...

« Reply #259 on: October 17, 2014, 02:17:12 PM »

I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)

Or you have a tape worm.

Or a hollow leg
My 3rd leg is always hungry...for pussy...
OK, that's just creepy
Ya'll a bunch a commie homos or wut?  ;)
Wife has been complaining about a pain in her kidney today. I'd like to think that's because of my handiwork last night.
Did you lay on her and squish her? ;)

« Reply #260 on: October 17, 2014, 02:17:53 PM »

I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)

Or you have a tape worm.

Or a hollow leg
My 3rd leg is always hungry...for pussy...
OK, that's just creepy
Ya'll a bunch a commie homos or wut?  ;)
Wife has been complaining about a pain in her kidney today. I'd like to think that's because of my handiwork last night.
Did you lay on her and squish her? ;)
CNS
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #261 on: October 17, 2014, 02:18:09 PM »

I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)

Or you have a tape worm.

Or a hollow leg
My 3rd leg is always hungry...for pussy...
OK, that's just creepy
Ya'll a bunch a commie homos or wut?  ;)
Wife has been complaining about a pain in her kidney today. I'd like to think that's because of my handiwork last night.
She'd probably like to think that too, but i'm sure ya both know better...

I don't know. He does have a reputation. Apparently, his insurance company lists HIM as a pre-existing condition.  ;)

« Reply #262 on: October 17, 2014, 02:22:06 PM »

I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)

Or you have a tape worm.

Or a hollow leg
My 3rd leg is always hungry...for pussy...
OK, that's just creepy
Ya'll a bunch a commie homos or wut?  ;)
Wife has been complaining about a pain in her kidney today. I'd like to think that's because of my handiwork last night.
She'd probably like to think that too, but i'm sure ya both know better...

I don't know. He does have a reputation. Apparently, his insurance company lists HIM as a pre-existing condition.  ;)
LMAO.  That is a good one.

« Reply #263 on: October 17, 2014, 02:22:35 PM »

I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)

Or you have a tape worm.

Or a hollow leg
My 3rd leg is always hungry...for pussy...
OK, that's just creepy
Ya'll a bunch a commie homos or wut?  ;)
Wife has been complaining about a pain in her kidney today. I'd like to think that's because of my handiwork last night.
Did you lay on her and squish her? ;)
And this coming from the bottomless pit!

« Reply #264 on: October 17, 2014, 02:23:27 PM »

Better get out of here while the getting's good. Hazzuh!

« Reply #265 on: October 17, 2014, 02:23:30 PM »

I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)

Or you have a tape worm.

Or a hollow leg
My 3rd leg is always hungry...for pussy...
OK, that's just creepy
Ya'll a bunch a commie homos or wut?  ;)
Wife has been complaining about a pain in her kidney today. I'd like to think that's because of my handiwork last night.
Did you lay on her and squish her? ;)
And this coming from the bottomless pit!
;D Not my fault they chose me to be Hodor!

« Reply #266 on: October 17, 2014, 02:23:44 PM »

Better get out of here while the getting's good. Hazzuh!
See ya Dave, have a good weekend!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #267 on: October 17, 2014, 02:25:09 PM »

Better get out of here while the getting's good. Hazzuh!

See ya, Dave.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #268 on: October 17, 2014, 02:28:11 PM »

I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)

Or you have a tape worm.

Or a hollow leg
My 3rd leg is always hungry...for pussy...
OK, that's just creepy
Ya'll a bunch a commie homos or wut?  ;)
Wife has been complaining about a pain in her kidney today. I'd like to think that's because of my handiwork last night.
She'd probably like to think that too, but i'm sure ya both know better...

I don't know. He does have a reputation. Apparently, his insurance company lists HIM as a pre-existing condition.  ;)
LMAO.  That is a good one.

Afternoon, CB. You got a smoke lined up for the evening? Seems like we just think about 'em all day until we get home.

« Reply #269 on: October 17, 2014, 02:28:57 PM »

Better get out of here while the getting's good. Hazzuh!
Later DaveDave.