ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #225 on: October 17, 2014, 12:42:52 PM »

Just got back, picked up a 64oz growler of the Horny Goat Choc PB Porter. The guy loaned me a growler and charged me $10.99 for the beer. A nice old style brown glass bottle with the snap close top like the Grolsch bottles. Need to return it next week, nice deal
>>>WOW, seems like a very good deal.  outta buy a growler and take it to him and just keep swapping, empty for full.  1/2 gallon of good beer for $11.00 is a good thing!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #226 on: October 17, 2014, 12:43:21 PM »

Just got back, picked up a 64oz growler of the Horny Goat Choc PB Porter. The guy loaned me a growler and charged me $10.99 for the beer. A nice old style brown glass bottle with the snap close top like the Grolsch bottles. Need to return it next week, nice deal
>>>WOW, seems like a very good deal.  outta buy a growler and take it to him and just keep swapping, empty for full.  1/2 gallon of good beer for $11.00 is a good thing!
old habits die hard   (>>>)

« Reply #227 on: October 17, 2014, 12:45:47 PM »

Just got back, picked up a 64oz growler of the Horny Goat Choc PB Porter. The guy loaned me a growler and charged me $10.99 for the beer. A nice old style brown glass bottle with the snap close top like the Grolsch bottles. Need to return it next week, nice deal
>>>WOW, seems like a very good deal.  outta buy a growler and take it to him and just keep swapping, empty for full.  1/2 gallon of good beer for $11.00 is a good thing!
Yeah and that beer is like $9-10 for a 4-pack, the fact that he doesn't charge for the growler is great. Has 4 kegs waiting to be changed out so he rotates frequently

« Reply #228 on: October 17, 2014, 12:54:33 PM »

1 fish strip, 2 meatballs, and 2.3 of a croissant sammich
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #229 on: October 17, 2014, 12:54:50 PM »

Just got back, picked up a 64oz growler of the Horny Goat Choc PB Porter. The guy loaned me a growler and charged me $10.99 for the beer. A nice old style brown glass bottle with the snap close top like the Grolsch bottles. Need to return it next week, nice deal
>>>WOW, seems like a very good deal.  outta buy a growler and take it to him and just keep swapping, empty for full.  1/2 gallon of good beer for $11.00 is a good thing!
Yeah and that beer is like $9-10 for a 4-pack, the fact that he doesn't charge for the growler is great. Has 4 kegs waiting to be changed out so he rotates frequently

So, for that price, you're basically getting a FREE pint!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #230 on: October 17, 2014, 12:58:51 PM »

1 fish strip, 2 meatballs, and 2.3 of a croissant sammich

Well, you ain't gonna lose any weight eating the entire menu.  ;D
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #231 on: October 17, 2014, 01:01:12 PM »

Just got back, picked up a 64oz growler of the Horny Goat Choc PB Porter. The guy loaned me a growler and charged me $10.99 for the beer. A nice old style brown glass bottle with the snap close top like the Grolsch bottles. Need to return it next week, nice deal
>>>WOW, seems like a very good deal.  outta buy a growler and take it to him and just keep swapping, empty for full.  1/2 gallon of good beer for $11.00 is a good thing!
Yeah and that beer is like $9-10 for a 4-pack, the fact that he doesn't charge for the growler is great. Has 4 kegs waiting to be changed out so he rotates frequently

So, for that price, you're basically getting a FREE pint!
And, Free makes everything better!

« Reply #232 on: October 17, 2014, 01:01:50 PM »

1 fish strip, 2 meatballs, and 2.3 of a croissant sammich

Well, you ain't gonna lose any weight eating the entire menu.  ;D
Just samplin'  :P
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #233 on: October 17, 2014, 01:09:09 PM »

1 fish strip, 2 meatballs, and 2.3 of a croissant sammich

Well, you ain't gonna lose any weight eating the entire menu.  ;D
Just samplin'  :P

Just bustin' your balls. Eat what/who the hell you want.  ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #234 on: October 17, 2014, 01:10:29 PM »

Just got back, picked up a 64oz growler of the Horny Goat Choc PB Porter. The guy loaned me a growler and charged me $10.99 for the beer. A nice old style brown glass bottle with the snap close top like the Grolsch bottles. Need to return it next week, nice deal
>>>WOW, seems like a very good deal.  outta buy a growler and take it to him and just keep swapping, empty for full.  1/2 gallon of good beer for $11.00 is a good thing!
Yeah and that beer is like $9-10 for a 4-pack, the fact that he doesn't charge for the growler is great. Has 4 kegs waiting to be changed out so he rotates frequently

So, for that price, you're basically getting a FREE pint!
And, Free makes everything better!

That it does.

« Reply #235 on: October 17, 2014, 01:11:26 PM »

1 fish strip, 2 meatballs, and 2.3 of a croissant sammich

Well, you ain't gonna lose any weight eating the entire menu.  ;D
Just samplin'  :P

Just bustin' your balls. Eat what/who the hell you want.  ;)
HAHA, I see what you did there!

« Reply #236 on: October 17, 2014, 01:11:50 PM »

Just got back, picked up a 64oz growler of the Horny Goat Choc PB Porter. The guy loaned me a growler and charged me $10.99 for the beer. A nice old style brown glass bottle with the snap close top like the Grolsch bottles. Need to return it next week, nice deal
>>>WOW, seems like a very good deal.  outta buy a growler and take it to him and just keep swapping, empty for full.  1/2 gallon of good beer for $11.00 is a good thing!
Yeah and that beer is like $9-10 for a 4-pack, the fact that he doesn't charge for the growler is great. Has 4 kegs waiting to be changed out so he rotates frequently
You had me at Horny Peanut Butter!

« Reply #237 on: October 17, 2014, 01:15:24 PM »

Just got back, picked up a 64oz growler of the Horny Goat Choc PB Porter. The guy loaned me a growler and charged me $10.99 for the beer. A nice old style brown glass bottle with the snap close top like the Grolsch bottles. Need to return it next week, nice deal
>>>WOW, seems like a very good deal.  outta buy a growler and take it to him and just keep swapping, empty for full.  1/2 gallon of good beer for $11.00 is a good thing!
Yeah and that beer is like $9-10 for a 4-pack, the fact that he doesn't charge for the growler is great. Has 4 kegs waiting to be changed out so he rotates frequently
You had me at Horny Peanut Butter!
Mmmmm can't wait to get home

« Reply #238 on: October 17, 2014, 01:17:49 PM »

Just got back, picked up a 64oz growler of the Horny Goat Choc PB Porter. The guy loaned me a growler and charged me $10.99 for the beer. A nice old style brown glass bottle with the snap close top like the Grolsch bottles. Need to return it next week, nice deal
>>>WOW, seems like a very good deal.  outta buy a growler and take it to him and just keep swapping, empty for full.  1/2 gallon of good beer for $11.00 is a good thing!
Yeah and that beer is like $9-10 for a 4-pack, the fact that he doesn't charge for the growler is great. Has 4 kegs waiting to be changed out so he rotates frequently
You had me at Horny Peanut Butter!
Mmmmm can't wait to get home
Insert bad joke about dog and horny peanut butter here

« Reply #239 on: October 17, 2014, 01:24:20 PM »

Just got back, picked up a 64oz growler of the Horny Goat Choc PB Porter. The guy loaned me a growler and charged me $10.99 for the beer. A nice old style brown glass bottle with the snap close top like the Grolsch bottles. Need to return it next week, nice deal
>>>WOW, seems like a very good deal.  outta buy a growler and take it to him and just keep swapping, empty for full.  1/2 gallon of good beer for $11.00 is a good thing!
Yeah and that beer is like $9-10 for a 4-pack, the fact that he doesn't charge for the growler is great. Has 4 kegs waiting to be changed out so he rotates frequently
You had me at Horny Peanut Butter!
Mmmmm can't wait to get home
Insert bad joke about dog and horny peanut butter here
I spared you since you were just talking about hunting with your dog, I'm not an ogre after all