« Reply #210 on: October 17, 2014, 12:13:19 PM »

Home made Chicken noodle soup & home made shrimp salad sandwich here.
Your lunch > my lunch
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #211 on: October 17, 2014, 12:14:09 PM »

Home made Chicken noodle soup & home made shrimp salad sandwich here.

Sounds pretty good, Sam... and light.
Thanks!  lost 40 lbs since this time last year.  just trying to watch what I eat.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #212 on: October 17, 2014, 12:16:31 PM »

Home made Chicken noodle soup & home made shrimp salad sandwich here.
Your lunch > my lunch

You should eat something decent today. Tootsie rolls in folded napkins that look like diapers aren't going to be appetizing.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #213 on: October 17, 2014, 12:17:57 PM »

Home made Chicken noodle soup & home made shrimp salad sandwich here.
Your lunch > my lunch
depends on the type & caliber of clam chowder and deli sandwiches you have to pick from.  New England or Manhattan CC?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #214 on: October 17, 2014, 12:18:57 PM »

Home made Chicken noodle soup & home made shrimp salad sandwich here.

Sounds pretty good, Sam... and light.
Thanks!  lost 40 lbs since this time last year.  just trying to watch what I eat.

I try to do my best, but sometimes there's just more to watch. The high gravity beers aren't exactly helping either.

« Reply #215 on: October 17, 2014, 12:20:11 PM »

Home made Chicken noodle soup & home made shrimp salad sandwich here.

Sounds pretty good, Sam... and light.
Thanks!  lost 40 lbs since this time last year.  just trying to watch what I eat.
That's awesome!   Keep it up!  Salad and a wrap for me today for lunch

« Reply #216 on: October 17, 2014, 12:20:57 PM »

Home made Chicken noodle soup & home made shrimp salad sandwich here.
Your lunch > my lunch
depends on the type & caliber of clam chowder and deli sandwiches you have to pick from.  New England or Manhattan CC?
More the NE style...might have a small cup of soup.  The wraps are good, usually I get the jalapeno cheddar wrap with bacon, ham, and roast beef with some mustard.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #217 on: October 17, 2014, 12:22:00 PM »

Home made Chicken noodle soup & home made shrimp salad sandwich here.

Sounds pretty good, Sam... and light.
Thanks!  lost 40 lbs since this time last year.  just trying to watch what I eat.
That's awesome!   Keep it up!  Salad and a wrap for me today for lunch

I can tell you how to lose 10 lbs of ugly fat right now.... hahaha. jk

« Reply #218 on: October 17, 2014, 12:24:08 PM »

Home made Chicken noodle soup & home made shrimp salad sandwich here.

Sounds pretty good, Sam... and light.
Thanks!  lost 40 lbs since this time last year.  just trying to watch what I eat.
That's awesome!   Keep it up!  Salad and a wrap for me today for lunch

I can tell you how to lose 10 lbs of ugly fat right now.... hahaha. jk
Cut my dick off? ;)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #219 on: October 17, 2014, 12:26:16 PM »

Home made Chicken noodle soup & home made shrimp salad sandwich here.

Sounds pretty good, Sam... and light.
Thanks!  lost 40 lbs since this time last year.  just trying to watch what I eat.

I try to do my best, but sometimes there's just more to watch. The high gravity beers aren't exactly helping either.
Bah, the beer won't hurt,  just eat more protein than carbs when imbibing and it evens out.  in other words, have wings instead of fries with the beer!

« Reply #220 on: October 17, 2014, 12:28:03 PM »

Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #221 on: October 17, 2014, 12:28:13 PM »

Home made Chicken noodle soup & home made shrimp salad sandwich here.

Sounds pretty good, Sam... and light.
Thanks!  lost 40 lbs since this time last year.  just trying to watch what I eat.
That's awesome!   Keep it up!  Salad and a wrap for me today for lunch

I can tell you how to lose 10 lbs of ugly fat right now.... hahaha. jk
LOL, saw CG's response and was thinking the same thing, but the fat part got me.  10 lbs maybe, but all muscle!  :P
though, instead of cutting my head off, just opening the top and taking the rocks out would probably work.

« Reply #222 on: October 17, 2014, 12:29:06 PM »

Home made Chicken noodle soup & home made shrimp salad sandwich here.

Sounds pretty good, Sam... and light.
Thanks!  lost 40 lbs since this time last year.  just trying to watch what I eat.
That's awesome!   Keep it up!  Salad and a wrap for me today for lunch

I can tell you how to lose 10 lbs of ugly fat right now.... hahaha. jk
LOL, saw CG's response and was thinking the same thing, but the fat part got me.  10 lbs maybe, but all muscle!  :P
though, instead of cutting my head off, just opening the top and taking the rocks out would probably work.
Haha!  I could stand to lose a good 35

« Reply #223 on: October 17, 2014, 12:38:45 PM »

Just got back, picked up a 64oz growler of the Horny Goat Choc PB Porter. The guy loaned me a growler and charged me $10.99 for the beer. A nice old style brown glass bottle with the snap close top like the Grolsch bottles. Need to return it next week, nice deal
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #224 on: October 17, 2014, 12:42:39 PM »

Just got back, picked up a 64oz growler of the Horny Goat Choc PB Porter. The guy loaned me a growler and charged me $10.99 for the beer. A nice old style brown glass bottle with the snap close top like the Grolsch bottles. Need to return it next week, nice deal

Sa-weet! Guess you know what's for dinner now.  ;)