BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #195 on: October 17, 2014, 11:06:40 AM »

Speaking of glass half full...  This is my first full week of dieting and I haven't had any beer in a while.  I might have to use some as a meal replacement this weekend.

You should try 2 diets if you're not getting enough food with just the one.  ;D

« Reply #196 on: October 17, 2014, 11:08:43 AM »

Speaking of glass half full...  This is my first full week of dieting and I haven't had any beer in a while.  I might have to use some as a meal replacement this weekend.
What's that diet called - Torture?
Aren't they all?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #197 on: October 17, 2014, 11:10:04 AM »

Good morning everyone.
Morning Sam
Indeed it is mister Fish!  for another 1-1/2 hrs.  how is yours treating you?
Going well, Fridays always fly by for me, it's my busy day but that only lasts until about noon. Planning out beer and cigars for later
Nice!  a noble endeavor to say the least.  home humi getting low so I'm going to go through the work ones for replenishment.  should be some sticks over a year aged in the bottom of a couple, so we're going to toast a couple of those this weekend I think.  not sure if I'm going Tequila or Scotch this weekend.
Certainly can't go wrong with those choices. You're making me think about a Cubao #7, they're at the bottom of my humi haven't had one in quite some time
Nice!  Someone here mentioned the V lancero and I know I have a few of those buried deep.  figuring about 9 or 10 moths on them.  ready to be birthed.  should I have a coming out party?  oh wait, I mean a reveal party?
That's some nice age on em...do it!
good plan, I've already culled them out of the herd.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #198 on: October 17, 2014, 11:10:37 AM »

Speaking of glass half full...  This is my first full week of dieting and I haven't had any beer in a while.  I might have to use some as a meal replacement this weekend.

You should try 2 diets if you're not getting enough food with just the one.  ;D
Hey, I like that approach!

« Reply #199 on: October 17, 2014, 11:20:27 AM »

I swear the 2 donuts I ate only made me more hungry! I call it, Tony-syndrome!

« Reply #200 on: October 17, 2014, 11:34:13 AM »

I swear the 2 donuts I ate only made me more hungry! I call it, Tony-syndrome!
Sounds like a case of fatbastidgeitis

« Reply #201 on: October 17, 2014, 11:36:45 AM »

I swear the 2 donuts I ate only made me more hungry! I call it, Tony-syndrome!
Sounds like a case of fatbastidgeitis
Might just have to eat a big lunch and go into a food coma to make up for it!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #202 on: October 17, 2014, 11:53:25 AM »

I swear the 2 donuts I ate only made me more hungry! I call it, Tony-syndrome!
Sounds like a case of fatbastidgeitis
Might just have to eat a big lunch and go into a food coma to make up for it!

What. no chicken nuggets and cheese strings in the cafeteria today?

« Reply #203 on: October 17, 2014, 11:54:53 AM »

I swear the 2 donuts I ate only made me more hungry! I call it, Tony-syndrome!
Sounds like a case of fatbastidgeitis
Might just have to eat a big lunch and go into a food coma to make up for it!

What. no chicken nuggets and cheese strings in the cafeteria today?
Friday
$3 meal option-1:
   Soup Clam Chowder
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Clam Chowder
   Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
    Genesis Fried Cod
   Meatballs and Gravy
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #204 on: October 17, 2014, 11:57:05 AM »

I swear the 2 donuts I ate only made me more hungry! I call it, Tony-syndrome!
Sounds like a case of fatbastidgeitis
Might just have to eat a big lunch and go into a food coma to make up for it!

What. no chicken nuggets and cheese strings in the cafeteria today?
Friday
$3 meal option-1:
   Soup Clam Chowder
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Clam Chowder
   Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
    Genesis Fried Cod
   Meatballs and Gravy

Huh... not a typical Friday menu. Although, there is the fish option.

« Reply #205 on: October 17, 2014, 11:58:13 AM »

I swear the 2 donuts I ate only made me more hungry! I call it, Tony-syndrome!
Sounds like a case of fatbastidgeitis
Might just have to eat a big lunch and go into a food coma to make up for it!

What. no chicken nuggets and cheese strings in the cafeteria today?
Friday
$3 meal option-1:
   Soup Clam Chowder
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Clam Chowder
   Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
    Genesis Fried Cod
   Meatballs and Gravy

Huh... not a typical Friday menu. Although, there is the fish option.
Always one fishy/seafood menu option on the menu Fridays - I will have to find somewhere else to eat.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #206 on: October 17, 2014, 12:01:16 PM »

Got a Corned beef on rye. Basically a reuben minus the kraut. Very good.

« Reply #207 on: October 17, 2014, 12:05:10 PM »

Got a Corned beef on rye. Basically a reuben minus the kraut. Very good.
Very good sammich, love those!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #208 on: October 17, 2014, 12:08:58 PM »

Home made Chicken noodle soup & home made shrimp salad sandwich here.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #209 on: October 17, 2014, 12:12:48 PM »

Home made Chicken noodle soup & home made shrimp salad sandwich here.

Sounds pretty good, Sam... and light.