« Reply #180 on: October 17, 2014, 10:52:23 AM »

just got a text from my date for tonight giving me directions to her house. she's on the water south of Crystal River and wanted to know if we could just sit by a fire tonight and order out instead of going out for dinner.
:)
Sounds like she'll get a tube-steak smothered in underwear
LMAO!

« Reply #181 on: October 17, 2014, 10:53:09 AM »

Good morning everyone.
Morning Sam
Indeed it is mister Fish!  for another 1-1/2 hrs.  how is yours treating you?
Going well, Fridays always fly by for me, it's my busy day but that only lasts until about noon. Planning out beer and cigars for later
Nice!  a noble endeavor to say the least.  home humi getting low so I'm going to go through the work ones for replenishment.  should be some sticks over a year aged in the bottom of a couple, so we're going to toast a couple of those this weekend I think.  not sure if I'm going Tequila or Scotch this weekend.
Certainly can't go wrong with those choices. You're making me think about a Cubao #7, they're at the bottom of my humi haven't had one in quite some time

« Reply #182 on: October 17, 2014, 10:54:27 AM »

V Lanceros for 5/24.98 on the MASH

They keep tempting me with the Melanio pc's as well... every day this week I think.

When are you going to put your V herf on the calender? I may have one tonight, just for practice.  ;)
Good morning, Steve.  Nothing wrong with practicing.

Morning, Tony. Saw your post last night about being laid off. Still speculation, or just inevitable?
Inevitable.  But I'm probably still looking at 6 months or more.  So I'm not even starting to look.  Hoping to cash a bonus check in March.
Good news is, if I know you, you'll make 6 months turn into 8  ;)
I wouldn't be surprised if it turned into 18 months.  I'll ride the wave for now as long as the paychecks keep coming in every other week.
Amen brother! Just don't get caught with your pants down, unless you like that sort of thing ;)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #183 on: October 17, 2014, 10:55:27 AM »

Good morning everyone.
Morning Sam
Indeed it is mister Fish!  for another 1-1/2 hrs.  how is yours treating you?
Going well, Fridays always fly by for me, it's my busy day but that only lasts until about noon. Planning out beer and cigars for later
Nice!  a noble endeavor to say the least.  home humi getting low so I'm going to go through the work ones for replenishment.  should be some sticks over a year aged in the bottom of a couple, so we're going to toast a couple of those this weekend I think.  not sure if I'm going Tequila or Scotch this weekend.
Certainly can't go wrong with those choices. You're making me think about a Cubao #7, they're at the bottom of my humi haven't had one in quite some time
Nice!  Someone here mentioned the V lancero and I know I have a few of those buried deep.  figuring about 9 or 10 moths on them.  ready to be birthed.  should I have a coming out party?  oh wait, I mean a reveal party?

« Reply #184 on: October 17, 2014, 10:56:43 AM »

V Lanceros for 5/24.98 on the MASH

They keep tempting me with the Melanio pc's as well... every day this week I think.

When are you going to put your V herf on the calender? I may have one tonight, just for practice.  ;)
Good morning, Steve.  Nothing wrong with practicing.

Morning, Tony. Saw your post last night about being laid off. Still speculation, or just inevitable?
Inevitable.  But I'm probably still looking at 6 months or more.  So I'm not even starting to look.  Hoping to cash a bonus check in March.
Good news is, if I know you, you'll make 6 months turn into 8  ;)
I wouldn't be surprised if it turned into 18 months.  I'll ride the wave for now as long as the paychecks keep coming in every other week.
Amen brother! Just don't get caught with your pants down, unless you like that sort of thing ;)
Was that directed at Tony or Dean?

« Reply #185 on: October 17, 2014, 10:57:10 AM »

V Lanceros for 5/24.98 on the MASH

They keep tempting me with the Melanio pc's as well... every day this week I think.

When are you going to put your V herf on the calender? I may have one tonight, just for practice.  ;)
Good morning, Steve.  Nothing wrong with practicing.

Morning, Tony. Saw your post last night about being laid off. Still speculation, or just inevitable?
Inevitable.  But I'm probably still looking at 6 months or more.  So I'm not even starting to look.  Hoping to cash a bonus check in March.
Good news is, if I know you, you'll make 6 months turn into 8  ;)
I wouldn't be surprised if it turned into 18 months.  I'll ride the wave for now as long as the paychecks keep coming in every other week.
Amen brother! Just don't get caught with your pants down, unless you like that sort of thing ;)
Worst case scenario, I'll have more bantering time.  I'm a glass full kinda guy!

« Reply #186 on: October 17, 2014, 10:58:16 AM »

[...]
Sounds like you need more cedar if you have that many moths on your lanceros, will there be anything left?

« Reply #187 on: October 17, 2014, 10:58:56 AM »

[...]

I've only ever seen you empty glasses

« Reply #188 on: October 17, 2014, 10:59:42 AM »

Speaking of glass half full...  This is my first full week of dieting and I haven't had any beer in a while.  I might have to use some as a meal replacement this weekend.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #189 on: October 17, 2014, 11:01:07 AM »

Good morning everyone.

Hey, Sam.
Good morning BS!  how's the weekend shaping up for you?

From the looks of the yard, it leaves, leaves and more leaves. The bright side is I can always have a nice smoke while I watch 'em burn. Just have to limit my college football viewing by a few hours.
Ouch! freakin leaves.  have the same problem, but i bought mulching blades for the JD and they pretty much turn the leaves into very small pieces that the 1st hard rain carries right into the ground, so I just ride over them a few times and gone!

I've got a similar setup, so it's not like I'm breaking my back with the rake all day. Got a little over an acre of lawn, so I mulch em with the riding mower, then pick em up on the second pass with the 3 bushel bagger. Too many leaves to just mulch alone, and just bagging would be too many fuckin empties... for me and the tractor.  ;)

« Reply #190 on: October 17, 2014, 11:02:01 AM »

Speaking of glass half full...  This is my first full week of dieting and I haven't had any beer in a while.  I might have to use some as a meal replacement this weekend.
What's that diet called - Torture?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #191 on: October 17, 2014, 11:02:31 AM »

[...]
LOL,  new fingers and I haven't learned to type with them yet.  the moths add flavor.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #192 on: October 17, 2014, 11:03:46 AM »

just got a text from my date for tonight giving me directions to her house. she's on the water south of Crystal River and wanted to know if we could just sit by a fire tonight and order out instead of going out for dinner.
:)
Sounds like she'll get a tube-steak smothered in underwear
LMAO!

Hopefully Dean scheduled a laundry day this week, or commando could have a whole new definition.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #193 on: October 17, 2014, 11:04:32 AM »

Good morning everyone.

Hey, Sam.
Good morning BS!  how's the weekend shaping up for you?

From the looks of the yard, it leaves, leaves and more leaves. The bright side is I can always have a nice smoke while I watch 'em burn. Just have to limit my college football viewing by a few hours.
Ouch! freakin leaves.  have the same problem, but i bought mulching blades for the JD and they pretty much turn the leaves into very small pieces that the 1st hard rain carries right into the ground, so I just ride over them a few times and gone!

I've got a similar setup, so it's not like I'm breaking my back with the rake all day. Got a little over an acre of lawn, so I mulch em with the riding mower, then pick em up on the second pass with the 3 bushel bagger. Too many leaves to just mulch alone, and just bagging would be too many fuckin empties... for me and the tractor.  ;)
Heard that!  I have 1/2 acre with a farmhouse plunked down in the middle of it with a massive Pin Oak in the front yard (along with a few smaller trees).  so the yard footprint is pretty small.

« Reply #194 on: October 17, 2014, 11:05:18 AM »

[...]
That's some nice age on em...do it!