ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #165 on: October 17, 2014, 10:36:53 AM »

Good morning everyone.

Hey, Sam.
Good morning BS!  how's the weekend shaping up for you?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #166 on: October 17, 2014, 10:37:26 AM »

« Reply #167 on: October 17, 2014, 10:37:42 AM »

just got a text from my date for tonight giving me directions to her house. she's on the water south of Crystal River and wanted to know if we could just sit by a fire tonight and order out instead of going out for dinner.
:)
Sounds like she'll get a tube-steak smothered in underwear
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #168 on: October 17, 2014, 10:38:24 AM »

Good morning everyone.
Morning Sam
Indeed it is mister Fish!  for another 1-1/2 hrs.  how is yours treating you?

« Reply #169 on: October 17, 2014, 10:40:11 AM »

Good morning everyone.
Morning Sam
Indeed it is mister Fish!  for another 1-1/2 hrs.  how is yours treating you?
Going well, Fridays always fly by for me, it's my busy day but that only lasts until about noon. Planning out beer and cigars for later
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #170 on: October 17, 2014, 10:43:34 AM »

Good morning everyone.
Morning Sam
Indeed it is mister Fish!  for another 1-1/2 hrs.  how is yours treating you?
Going well, Fridays always fly by for me, it's my busy day but that only lasts until about noon. Planning out beer and cigars for later
Nice!  a noble endeavor to say the least.  home humi getting low so I'm going to go through the work ones for replenishment.  should be some sticks over a year aged in the bottom of a couple, so we're going to toast a couple of those this weekend I think.  not sure if I'm going Tequila or Scotch this weekend.

« Reply #171 on: October 17, 2014, 10:43:52 AM »

just got a text from my date for tonight giving me directions to her house. she's on the water south of Crystal River and wanted to know if we could just sit by a fire tonight and order out instead of going out for dinner.
:)
A cheap date. Nice!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #172 on: October 17, 2014, 10:43:55 AM »

Good morning everyone.

Hey, Sam.
Good morning BS!  how's the weekend shaping up for you?

From the looks of the yard, it leaves, leaves and more leaves. The bright side is I can always have a nice smoke while I watch 'em burn. Just have to limit my college football viewing by a few hours.

« Reply #173 on: October 17, 2014, 10:45:03 AM »

So... how 'bout those Pats barely squeaking it out? Closer than I thought it'd be.
Go Pats!!!
Logged

IrascibleOldFool

« Reply #174 on: October 17, 2014, 10:46:00 AM »

just got a text from my date for tonight giving me directions to her house. she's on the water south of Crystal River and wanted to know if we could just sit by a fire tonight and order out instead of going out for dinner.
:)
OOO-LA-LA!

« Reply #175 on: October 17, 2014, 10:47:01 AM »

just got a text from my date for tonight giving me directions to her house. she's on the water south of Crystal River and wanted to know if we could just sit by a fire tonight and order out instead of going out for dinner.
:)
Sounds like she'll get a tube-steak smothered in underwear
Hopefully she likes country gravy with her steak!

« Reply #176 on: October 17, 2014, 10:48:36 AM »

V Lanceros for 5/24.98 on the MASH

They keep tempting me with the Melanio pc's as well... every day this week I think.

When are you going to put your V herf on the calender? I may have one tonight, just for practice.  ;)
Good morning, Steve.  Nothing wrong with practicing.

Morning, Tony. Saw your post last night about being laid off. Still speculation, or just inevitable?
Inevitable.  But I'm probably still looking at 6 months or more.  So I'm not even starting to look.  Hoping to cash a bonus check in March.
Sorry to hear that, Tony. Missed that yesterday, obviously.
Don't be sorry, it's just the way things are these days.  I don't like it but I've accepted it.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #177 on: October 17, 2014, 10:49:38 AM »

Good morning everyone.

Hey, Sam.
Good morning BS!  how's the weekend shaping up for you?

From the looks of the yard, it leaves, leaves and more leaves. The bright side is I can always have a nice smoke while I watch 'em burn. Just have to limit my college football viewing by a few hours.
Ouch! freakin leaves.  have the same problem, but i bought mulching blades for the JD and they pretty much turn the leaves into very small pieces that the 1st hard rain carries right into the ground, so I just ride over them a few times and gone!

« Reply #178 on: October 17, 2014, 10:50:43 AM »

V Lanceros for 5/24.98 on the MASH

They keep tempting me with the Melanio pc's as well... every day this week I think.

When are you going to put your V herf on the calender? I may have one tonight, just for practice.  ;)
Good morning, Steve.  Nothing wrong with practicing.

Morning, Tony. Saw your post last night about being laid off. Still speculation, or just inevitable?
Inevitable.  But I'm probably still looking at 6 months or more.  So I'm not even starting to look.  Hoping to cash a bonus check in March.
Good news is, if I know you, you'll make 6 months turn into 8  ;)
I wouldn't be surprised if it turned into 18 months.  I'll ride the wave for now as long as the paychecks keep coming in every other week.

« Reply #179 on: October 17, 2014, 10:50:48 AM »

just got a text from my date for tonight giving me directions to her house. she's on the water south of Crystal River and wanted to know if we could just sit by a fire tonight and order out instead of going out for dinner.
:)
Sounds like she'll get a tube-steak smothered in underwear
Hopefully she likes country gravy with her steak!
HI-YO!