« Reply #150 on: October 17, 2014, 10:01:30 AM »

V Lanceros for 5/24.98 on the MASH

They keep tempting me with the Melanio pc's as well... every day this week I think.

When are you going to put your V herf on the calender? I may have one tonight, just for practice.  ;)
Good morning, Steve.  Nothing wrong with practicing.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #151 on: October 17, 2014, 10:05:02 AM »

V Lanceros for 5/24.98 on the MASH

They keep tempting me with the Melanio pc's as well... every day this week I think.

When are you going to put your V herf on the calender? I may have one tonight, just for practice.  ;)
Good morning, Steve.  Nothing wrong with practicing.

Morning, Tony. Saw your post last night about being laid off. Still speculation, or just inevitable?

« Reply #152 on: October 17, 2014, 10:07:01 AM »

V Lanceros for 5/24.98 on the MASH

They keep tempting me with the Melanio pc's as well... every day this week I think.

When are you going to put your V herf on the calender? I may have one tonight, just for practice.  ;)
Good morning, Steve.  Nothing wrong with practicing.

Morning, Tony. Saw your post last night about being laid off. Still speculation, or just inevitable?
Inevitable.  But I'm probably still looking at 6 months or more.  So I'm not even starting to look.  Hoping to cash a bonus check in March.

« Reply #153 on: October 17, 2014, 10:08:37 AM »

V Lanceros for 5/24.98 on the MASH

They keep tempting me with the Melanio pc's as well... every day this week I think.

When are you going to put your V herf on the calender? I may have one tonight, just for practice.  ;)
Good morning, Steve.  Nothing wrong with practicing.

Morning, Tony. Saw your post last night about being laid off. Still speculation, or just inevitable?
Inevitable.  But I'm probably still looking at 6 months or more.  So I'm not even starting to look.  Hoping to cash a bonus check in March.
Sorry to hear that, Tony. Missed that yesterday, obviously.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #154 on: October 17, 2014, 10:19:20 AM »

So... how 'bout those Pats barely squeaking it out? Closer than I thought it'd be.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #155 on: October 17, 2014, 10:23:48 AM »

up to 63° already and heading to 81°, far better than the 50° I woke up to.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #156 on: October 17, 2014, 10:25:02 AM »

V Lanceros for 5/24.98 on the MASH

They keep tempting me with the Melanio pc's as well... every day this week I think.

When are you going to put your V herf on the calender? I may have one tonight, just for practice.  ;)
Good morning, Steve.  Nothing wrong with practicing.

Morning, Tony. Saw your post last night about being laid off. Still speculation, or just inevitable?
Inevitable.  But I'm probably still looking at 6 months or more.  So I'm not even starting to look.  Hoping to cash a bonus check in March.
sorry to hear about that Tony.
too damn meetings in my opinion.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #157 on: October 17, 2014, 10:27:29 AM »

Good morning everyone.
Morning, Single Star Sam.
Good morning LTG!  At least it's a gold star.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #158 on: October 17, 2014, 10:28:58 AM »

up to 63° already and heading to 81°, far better than the 50° I woke up to.

Hey there, Deano. Hear you warmed up a sausage for breakfast... so it's not just the weather heating up. lol

« Reply #159 on: October 17, 2014, 10:29:26 AM »

V Lanceros for 5/24.98 on the MASH

They keep tempting me with the Melanio pc's as well... every day this week I think.

When are you going to put your V herf on the calender? I may have one tonight, just for practice.  ;)
Good morning, Steve.  Nothing wrong with practicing.

Morning, Tony. Saw your post last night about being laid off. Still speculation, or just inevitable?
Inevitable.  But I'm probably still looking at 6 months or more.  So I'm not even starting to look.  Hoping to cash a bonus check in March.
Good news is, if I know you, you'll make 6 months turn into 8  ;)

« Reply #160 on: October 17, 2014, 10:30:08 AM »

V Lanceros for 5/24.98 on the MASH

They keep tempting me with the Melanio pc's as well... every day this week I think.

When are you going to put your V herf on the calender? I may have one tonight, just for practice.  ;)
It's going to be next week, just need to see how my schedule develops.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #161 on: October 17, 2014, 10:32:17 AM »

just got a text from my date for tonight giving me directions to her house. she's on the water south of Crystal River and wanted to know if we could just sit by a fire tonight and order out instead of going out for dinner.
:)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #162 on: October 17, 2014, 10:35:07 AM »

Good morning everyone.
Good morning, Sam.
Good morning Tony!  I am sorry to read about your work situation.  Hopefully a better company will recognize your actual value and offer you twice the amount you're making now!!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #163 on: October 17, 2014, 10:35:18 AM »

just got a text from my date for tonight giving me directions to her house. she's on the water south of Crystal River and wanted to know if we could just sit by a fire tonight and order out instead of going out for dinner.
:)

Oh, my. Ordering out leaves much more time to get it in. Sounds like she's wants to skip the meal and get to dessert.

« Reply #164 on: October 17, 2014, 10:35:50 AM »

Good morning everyone.
Morning Sam