« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2014, 07:58:15 AM »

Payday!  Happy Friday BotL!
Morning Shaun. Got paid yesterday, now I just wish I still had some of it left!

« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2014, 07:58:36 AM »

Payday!  Happy Friday BotL!
Morning Shaun

« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2014, 07:59:04 AM »

Payday!  Happy Friday BotL!
Morning Shaun. Got paid yesterday, now I just wish I still had some of it left!
I don't even know when I get paid

« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2014, 08:00:48 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Huh, what, who's there?
No one, go back to sleep.
Ha! Morning Tony
I can't wait to smoke a cigar later, nothing all week
Wow.  I get all my best smoking done during the week.  I rarely have the time on the weekends.  I'm looking at a a Mi Barrio on my way home from work this evening.

« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2014, 08:00:53 AM »

Payday!  Happy Friday BotL!
Hell yeah that makes for a Happy Friday!  Come to think of it might be my payday.  I miss the hell out of getting a check placed on my desk to take down to the bank and hold some "southern money" (that's what my dad called it) out for liquor, cigars and toys.  All this direct deposit chit takes the fun out of payday.  Morning CG, what's in line for your weekend, any hunting?

« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2014, 08:03:14 AM »

Payday!  Happy Friday BotL!
Morning Shaun. Got paid yesterday, now I just wish I still had some of it left!
I hear that.

« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2014, 08:03:49 AM »

Payday!  Happy Friday BotL!
Morning Shaun. Got paid yesterday, now I just wish I still had some of it left!
No shitt...not a lot of my typical OT as this is from the week Mike was here.  No extra $$ for fun!  :(

« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2014, 08:04:01 AM »

Payday!  Happy Friday BotL!
Morning Shaun
Good morning Scott, Dave, Tex, and Tony!

« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2014, 08:05:34 AM »

Payday!  Happy Friday BotL!
Hell yeah that makes for a Happy Friday!  Come to think of it might be my payday.  I miss the hell out of getting a check placed on my desk to take down to the bank and hold some "southern money" (that's what my dad called it) out for liquor, cigars and toys.  All this direct deposit chit takes the fun out of payday.  Morning CG, what's in line for your weekend, any hunting?
Mornin Tex - wife and I have a date night tonight, might go see a hockey game...tomorrow I am working on building our entertainment center and then going to a gender reveal party(gun to head!) later Sat night, Sunday is football day and finishing up any skool work.  Hunting next Fri and Sat and then waterfowl the week after!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2014, 08:08:15 AM »

Payday!  Happy Friday BotL!
Morning Shaun. Got paid yesterday, now I just wish I still had some of it left!
I don't even know when I get paid
5 more days to payday for me, the 4th Wednesday of every month.  But I see starting next year my medical insurance will take 1/3 of it right off the top each month.

« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2014, 08:09:50 AM »

Payday!  Happy Friday BotL!
Hell yeah that makes for a Happy Friday!  Come to think of it might be my payday.  I miss the hell out of getting a check placed on my desk to take down to the bmank and hold some "southern money" (that's what my dad called it) out for liquor, cigars and toys.  All this direct deposit chit takes the fun out of payday.  Morning CG, what's in line for your weekend, any hunting?
Mornin Tex - wife and I have a date night tonight, might go see a hockey game...tomorrow I am working on building our entertainment center and then going to a gender reveal party(gun to head!) later Sat night, Sunday is football day and finishing up any skool work.  Hunting next Fri and Sat and then waterfowl the week after!
You are a busy ?, don't know what since you have not revealed your gender!  WTF is a gender reveal party?  Everybody drop their drawers and see what you got for the first time?  You really should not have disclosed that to this bunch!

« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2014, 08:10:30 AM »

Payday!  Happy Friday BotL!
Morning Shaun. Got paid yesterday, now I just wish I still had some of it left!
I don't even know when I get paid
5 more days to payday for me, the 4th Wednesday of every month.  But I see starting next year my medical insurance will take 1/3 of it right off the top each month.
Isn't that the shits!

« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2014, 08:12:53 AM »

[...]
Wife has been working nights 6 out of the last 7 days so she requested a date night.  Gender reveal is for a newborn, the parents know the gender and do some corny activity(have blue or pink filling in a muffin, etc) to reveal their baby's gender to the party.  Pretty fucking stupid IMO if the parents already know, but I am also someone who isn't going to find out the gender before the baby is born, so there is some biased there.

« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2014, 08:20:44 AM »

[...]
Nothing wrong with date nights even us old farts do that on occasion.  Now as to gender reveal that is some stupid shit, for starters who besides immediate family gives a shit.

« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2014, 08:21:11 AM »

[...]
For God's Sake! Let's celebrate ourselves and our kids even more to spoil the crap out of them. I love my kids without limit but this is more about the dopey parents saying "look at us, our reproductive organs work"! The greatest thrill other than our kids coming out healthy was not knowing the gender and being surprised