CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 24

Author Topic: 10/17/2014  (Read 43308 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2014, 07:58:15 AM »

Payday!  Happy Friday BotL!
Morning Shaun. Got paid yesterday, now I just wish I still had some of it left!

sfish

« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2014, 07:58:36 AM »

Morning Shaun

sfish

« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2014, 07:59:04 AM »

I don't even know when I get paid

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2014, 08:00:48 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Huh, what, who's there?
No one, go back to sleep.
Ha! Morning Tony
I can't wait to smoke a cigar later, nothing all week
Wow.  I get all my best smoking done during the week.  I rarely have the time on the weekends.  I'm looking at a a Mi Barrio on my way home from work this evening.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2014, 08:00:53 AM »

Hell yeah that makes for a Happy Friday!  Come to think of it might be my payday.  I miss the hell out of getting a check placed on my desk to take down to the bank and hold some "southern money" (that's what my dad called it) out for liquor, cigars and toys.  All this direct deposit chit takes the fun out of payday.  Morning CG, what's in line for your weekend, any hunting?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2014, 08:03:14 AM »

I hear that.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2014, 08:03:49 AM »

No shitt...not a lot of my typical OT as this is from the week Mike was here.  No extra $$ for fun!  :(

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2014, 08:04:01 AM »

Morning Shaun
Good morning Scott, Dave, Tex, and Tony!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2014, 08:05:34 AM »

Hell yeah that makes for a Happy Friday!  Come to think of it might be my payday.  I miss the hell out of getting a check placed on my desk to take down to the bank and hold some "southern money" (that's what my dad called it) out for liquor, cigars and toys.  All this direct deposit chit takes the fun out of payday.  Morning CG, what's in line for your weekend, any hunting?
Mornin Tex - wife and I have a date night tonight, might go see a hockey game...tomorrow I am working on building our entertainment center and then going to a gender reveal party(gun to head!) later Sat night, Sunday is football day and finishing up any skool work.  Hunting next Fri and Sat and then waterfowl the week after!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2014, 08:08:15 AM »

5 more days to payday for me, the 4th Wednesday of every month.  But I see starting next year my medical insurance will take 1/3 of it right off the top each month.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2014, 08:09:50 AM »

Hell yeah that makes for a Happy Friday!  Come to think of it might be my payday.  I miss the hell out of getting a check placed on my desk to take down to the bmank and hold some "southern money" (that's what my dad called it) out for liquor, cigars and toys.  All this direct deposit chit takes the fun out of payday.  Morning CG, what's in line for your weekend, any hunting?
Mornin Tex - wife and I have a date night tonight, might go see a hockey game...tomorrow I am working on building our entertainment center and then going to a gender reveal party(gun to head!) later Sat night, Sunday is football day and finishing up any skool work.  Hunting next Fri and Sat and then waterfowl the week after!
You are a busy ?, don't know what since you have not revealed your gender!  WTF is a gender reveal party?  Everybody drop their drawers and see what you got for the first time?  You really should not have disclosed that to this bunch! 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2014, 08:10:30 AM »

5 more days to payday for me, the 4th Wednesday of every month.  But I see starting next year my medical insurance will take 1/3 of it right off the top each month.
Isn't that the shits! 

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2014, 08:12:53 AM »

Hell yeah that makes for a Happy Friday!  Come to think of it might be my payday.  I miss the hell out of getting a check placed on my desk to take down to the bmank and hold some "southern money" (that's what my dad called it) out for liquor, cigars and toys.  All this direct deposit chit takes the fun out of payday.  Morning CG, what's in line for your weekend, any hunting?
You are a busy ?, don't know what since you have not revealed your gender!  WTF is a gender reveal party?  Everybody drop their drawers and see what you got for the first time?  You really should not have disclosed that to this bunch!
Wife has been working nights 6 out of the last 7 days so she requested a date night.  Gender reveal is for a newborn, the parents know the gender and do some corny activity(have blue or pink filling in a muffin, etc) to reveal their baby's gender to the party.  Pretty fucking stupid IMO if the parents already know, but I am also someone who isn't going to find out the gender before the baby is born, so there is some biased there.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2014, 08:20:44 AM »

Wife has been working nights 6 out of the last 7 days so she requested a date night.  Gender reveal is for a newborn, the parents know the gender and do some corny activity(have blue or pink filling in a muffin, etc) to reveal their baby's gender to the party.  Pretty fucking stupid IMO if the parents already know, but I am also someone who isn't going to find out the gender before the baby is born, so there is some biased there.
Nothing wrong with date nights even us old farts do that on occasion.  Now as to gender reveal that is some stupid shit, for starters who besides immediate family gives a shit. 

sfish

« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2014, 08:21:11 AM »

For God's Sake! Let's celebrate ourselves and our kids even more to spoil the crap out of them. I love my kids without limit but this is more about the dopey parents saying "look at us, our reproductive organs work"! The greatest thrill other than our kids coming out healthy was not knowing the gender and being surprised
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 24