BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/16/2014
« Reply #105 on: October 16, 2014, 09:42:30 AM »

Happy 'almost' Friday. Any deals from the various internet sites today?
Macy's has 30% off all designer stilettos. They have 11 Wide if your looking.

Stilettos hurt my feet, but thanks for the tip.

« Reply #106 on: October 16, 2014, 09:42:39 AM »

@CigarGuy87 - Tat Havana VI Angeles after Famous' catsrule $98.77 free ship and you get the 3-pack. If you haven't tried this vitola it's the best of the line IMHO
Ohh, good morning Joe!        ;)
Why, whatever do you mean?
I haven't smoked many of the Havana Tats...otherwise I would jump on a box.
It's not like you don't have room....what's the problem?
Thank you!

« Reply #107 on: October 16, 2014, 09:42:43 AM »

Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
CNS, that's funny stuff
Some wars are won/lost but never ended! :)    You can't deny that by most standards we have better weather though!
True but your accents are horrendous
And yours are not??  We also got a hell of a lot better looking women too!

« Reply #108 on: October 16, 2014, 09:42:57 AM »

Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
CNS, that's funny stuff
Some wars are won/lost but never ended! :)    You can't deny that by most standards we have better weather though!
and Ebola
And yours is will be delivered on an airline soon.
Coming to a city near you!

« Reply #109 on: October 16, 2014, 09:43:06 AM »

Here's a fun little interactive graphic. Place your mouse over the state to see population inflow/outflow.  'nough said.

http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/

« Reply #110 on: October 16, 2014, 09:44:30 AM »

Here's a fun little interactive graphic. Place your mouse over the state to see population inflow/outflow.  'nough said.

http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/
Where's the line from Mexico to Texas? ;)
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/16/2014
« Reply #111 on: October 16, 2014, 09:45:41 AM »

Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
CNS, that's funny stuff
Some wars are won/lost but never ended! :)    You can't deny that by most standards we have better weather though!
and Ebola
And yours is will be delivered on an airline soon.
minnesota ordered it from CI, the way they ship, we may never get it.

« Reply #112 on: October 16, 2014, 09:46:25 AM »

[...]
LORI!

« Reply #113 on: October 16, 2014, 09:46:27 AM »

Here's a fun little interactive graphic. Place your mouse over the state to see population inflow/outflow.  'nough said.

http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/
Where's the line from Mexico to Texas? ;)
That is a federal issue not a TX issue!

« Reply #114 on: October 16, 2014, 09:47:19 AM »

Here's a fun little interactive graphic. Place your mouse over the state to see population inflow/outflow.  'nough said.

http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/
Where's the line from Mexico to Texas? ;)
That is a federal issue not a TX issue!
LOL!  All good things - Texas, all bad things - Federal
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/16/2014
« Reply #115 on: October 16, 2014, 09:49:04 AM »

Here's a fun little interactive graphic. Place your mouse over the state to see population inflow/outflow.  'nough said.

http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/
Where's the line from Mexico to Texas? ;)
That is a federal issue not a TX issue!
LOL!  All good things - Texas, all bad things - Federal
the Cowboys are federal?

« Reply #116 on: October 16, 2014, 09:51:45 AM »

Here's a fun little interactive graphic. Place your mouse over the state to see population inflow/outflow.  'nough said.

http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/
Where's the line from Mexico to Texas? ;)
That is a federal issue not a TX issue!
LOL!  All good things - Texas, all bad things - Federal
the Cowboys are federal?
Hey now, GO COWBOYS!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/16/2014
« Reply #117 on: October 16, 2014, 09:52:33 AM »

As you can tell I finally got a morning off, and a day off tomorrow. Time to take care of some stuff here and I'm going fishing tomorrow on the river. Then it's back to 12 weekend shifts, we are so low on staff they are paying double time now on weekends. Coffee time. Y'all take care.

« Reply #118 on: October 16, 2014, 09:53:17 AM »

As you can tell I finally got a morning off, and a day off tomorrow. Time to take care of some stuff here and I'm going fishing tomorrow on the river. Then it's back to 12 weekend shifts, we are so low on staff they are paying double time now on weekends. Coffee time. Y'all take care.
More cigar money!

« Reply #119 on: October 16, 2014, 09:53:43 AM »

Here's a fun little interactive graphic. Place your mouse over the state to see population inflow/outflow.  'nough said.

http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/
Where's the line from Mexico to Texas? ;)
Ha, no schitt.  The Mexican's treat the border like just another state. And so do the feds.