Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/16/2014
« Reply #90 on: October 16, 2014, 09:36:58 AM »

Happy 'almost' Friday. Any deals from the various internet sites today?
Macy's has 30% off all designer stilettos. They have 11 Wide if your looking.

« Reply #91 on: October 16, 2014, 09:37:34 AM »

Morning Fish, CG and FL Dean glad you guys could wake up and become part of the Banter Society!  Really Dean - A day of rest???   Isn't every day a day of rest for you other than those ocassional days when the crapper breaks? ;D
Don't need to see your spank-bank material!
CNS...I just clicked the wrong pic, geez
why would you have BD's wife's pic saved? The small pic looed like she had a used pad in front of her.
My reasons are my own

« Reply #92 on: October 16, 2014, 09:37:36 AM »

@CigarGuy87 - Tat Havana VI Angeles after Famous' catsrule $98.77 free ship and you get the 3-pack. If you haven't tried this vitola it's the best of the line IMHO
Ohh, good morning Joe!        ;)
Why, whatever do you mean?
I haven't smoked many of the Havana Tats...otherwise I would jump on a box.
It's not like you don't have room....what's the problem?

« Reply #93 on: October 16, 2014, 09:37:47 AM »

Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
CNS, that's funny stuff
Some wars are won/lost but never ended! :)    You can't deny that by most standards we have better weather though!
With the better weather comes the riff-raff...riff-raff don't like the cold :)

« Reply #94 on: October 16, 2014, 09:37:59 AM »

Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
but your have Ebola.
So does Ohio, we delivered a dose up there this week.

« Reply #95 on: October 16, 2014, 09:38:12 AM »

@CigarGuy87 - Tat Havana VI Angeles after Famous' catsrule $98.77 free ship and you get the 3-pack. If you haven't tried this vitola it's the best of the line IMHO
Ohh, good morning Joe!        ;)
Why, whatever do you mean?
I haven't smoked many of the Havana Tats...otherwise I would jump on a box.
It's not like you don't have room....what's the problem?
Well, when you put it that way...

« Reply #96 on: October 16, 2014, 09:38:36 AM »

Morning Fish, CG and FL Dean glad you guys could wake up and become part of the Banter Society!  Really Dean - A day of rest???   Isn't every day a day of rest for you other than those ocassional days when the crapper breaks? ;D
Don't need to see your spank-bank material!
CNS...I just clicked the wrong pic, geez
why would you have BD's wife's pic saved? The small pic looed like she had a used pad in front of her.
My reasons are my own
Fap, fap, fap, fap...

« Reply #97 on: October 16, 2014, 09:38:49 AM »

Happy 'almost' Friday. Any deals from the various internet sites today?
Macy's has 30% off all designer stilettos. They have 11 Wide if your looking.
CB could probably help you pick out a pair.

« Reply #98 on: October 16, 2014, 09:39:07 AM »

Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
CNS, that's funny stuff
Some wars are won/lost but never ended! :)    You can't deny that by most standards we have better weather though!
With the better weather comes the riff-raff...riff-raff don't like the cold :)
You ever been to Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Newark or New York?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/16/2014
« Reply #99 on: October 16, 2014, 09:39:40 AM »

Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
CNS, that's funny stuff
Some wars are won/lost but never ended! :)    You can't deny that by most standards we have better weather though!
and Ebola

« Reply #100 on: October 16, 2014, 09:39:49 AM »

Happy 'almost' Friday. Any deals from the various internet sites today?
Macy's has 30% off all designer stilettos. They have 11 Wide if your looking.
CB could probably help you pick out a pair.
Just wondering Dave, they got Macy's in Germany and you been shopping???

« Reply #101 on: October 16, 2014, 09:40:02 AM »

Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
CNS, that's funny stuff
Some wars are won/lost but never ended! :)    You can't deny that by most standards we have better weather though!
With the better weather comes the riff-raff...riff-raff don't like the cold :)
You ever been to Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Newark or New York?
LOL - those sound like places people from ND go to see a warmer climate

« Reply #102 on: October 16, 2014, 09:41:05 AM »

Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
CNS, that's funny stuff
Some wars are won/lost but never ended! :)    You can't deny that by most standards we have better weather though!
True but your accents are horrendous

« Reply #103 on: October 16, 2014, 09:41:44 AM »

Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
CNS, that's funny stuff
Some wars are won/lost but never ended! :)    You can't deny that by most standards we have better weather though!
and Ebola
And yours is will be delivered on an airline soon.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/16/2014
« Reply #104 on: October 16, 2014, 09:42:30 AM »

Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
CNS, that's funny stuff
Some wars are won/lost but never ended! :)    You can't deny that by most standards we have better weather though!
With the better weather comes the riff-raff...riff-raff don't like the cold :)
FYI Rriff Raff now have winter coats.