« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2014, 09:16:01 AM »

Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!

« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2014, 09:19:07 AM »

@CigarGuy87 - Tat Havana VI Angeles after Famous' catsrule $98.77 free ship and you get the 3-pack. If you haven't tried this vitola it's the best of the line IMHO
Ohh, good morning Joe!        ;)
Why, whatever do you mean?

« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2014, 09:20:25 AM »

Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!

« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2014, 09:20:42 AM »

@CigarGuy87 - Tat Havana VI Angeles after Famous' catsrule $98.77 free ship and you get the 3-pack. If you haven't tried this vitola it's the best of the line IMHO
Ohh, good morning Joe!        ;)
Why, whatever do you mean?
I haven't smoked many of the Havana Tats...otherwise I would jump on a box.

« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2014, 09:23:04 AM »

Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!

« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2014, 09:23:07 AM »

@CigarGuy87 - Tat Havana VI Angeles after Famous' catsrule $98.77 free ship and you get the 3-pack. If you haven't tried this vitola it's the best of the line IMHO
Ohh, good morning Joe!        ;)
Why, whatever do you mean?
I haven't smoked many of the Havana Tats...otherwise I would jump on a box.
I'm telling you, that vitola shines. Joe tried it and agrees for what it's worth

« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2014, 09:23:40 AM »

Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D

« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2014, 09:26:27 AM »

Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.

« Reply #83 on: October 16, 2014, 09:30:55 AM »

Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
CNS, that's funny stuff
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/16/2014
« Reply #84 on: October 16, 2014, 09:31:45 AM »

Morning Fish, CG and FL Dean glad you guys could wake up and become part of the Banter Society!  Really Dean - A day of rest???   Isn't every day a day of rest for you other than those ocassional days when the crapper breaks? ;D
Don't need to see your spank-bank material!
CNS...I just clicked the wrong pic, geez
why would you have BD's wife's pic saved? The small pic looed like she had a used pad in front of her.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/16/2014
« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2014, 09:32:34 AM »

Happy 'almost' Friday. Any deals from the various internet sites today?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/16/2014
« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2014, 09:33:01 AM »

Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
but your have Ebola.

« Reply #87 on: October 16, 2014, 09:35:41 AM »

« Reply #88 on: October 16, 2014, 09:36:01 AM »

@CigarGuy87 - Tat Havana VI Angeles after Famous' catsrule $98.77 free ship and you get the 3-pack. If you haven't tried this vitola it's the best of the line IMHO
Ohh, good morning Joe!        ;)
Why, whatever do you mean?
I haven't smoked many of the Havana Tats...otherwise I would jump on a box.
I'm telling you, that vitola shines. Joe tried it and agrees for what it's worth
Well fuck...and after smoking that TAA 14 last night I want another box of those too!

« Reply #89 on: October 16, 2014, 09:36:56 AM »

Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
CNS, that's funny stuff
Some wars are won/lost but never ended! :)    You can't deny that by most standards we have better weather though!