CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 20

Author Topic: 10/16/2014  (Read 41622 times)

dwgbryant

Re: 10/16/2014
« Reply #120 on: October 16, 2014, 09:55:08 AM »

warmer in Ovid, NY than in Yankeetown, Florida this morning.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #121 on: October 16, 2014, 10:05:13 AM »

Here's a fun little interactive graphic. Place your mouse over the state to see population inflow/outflow.  'nough said.

http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/

Like how the comment section devolved into political bashing. Classic

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #122 on: October 16, 2014, 10:06:57 AM »

sfish

« Reply #123 on: October 16, 2014, 10:09:39 AM »

Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
CNS, that's funny stuff
Some wars are won/lost but never ended! :)    You can't deny that by most standards we have better weather though!
True but your accents are horrendous
And yours are not??  We also got a hell of a lot better looking women too!
You mean those phoney pageant women?

Threebean

« Reply #124 on: October 16, 2014, 10:12:23 AM »

Here's a fun little interactive graphic. Place your mouse over the state to see population inflow/outflow.  'nough said.

http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/

Not really, just a little state rivalry trash talk.  Now if we were to start discussing the reasons people leave one state for another, that would get political. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #125 on: October 16, 2014, 10:12:53 AM »

Where's the line from Mexico to Texas? ;)
It is a U.S. Border called the Rio Grand River TX border has to be inside that border.  It is the job of the U.S.Government to maintain and defend that border and they even refused to repay TX National Guard costs if we manage defending it ourselves. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #126 on: October 16, 2014, 10:14:18 AM »

Not really, just a little state rivalry trash talk.  Now if we were to start discussing the reasons people leave one state for another, that would get political.
Bean is correct, but if you prefer we can do it over College Football as it is about the same difference.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #127 on: October 16, 2014, 10:15:46 AM »

Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
CNS, that's funny stuff
Some wars are won/lost but never ended! :)    You can't deny that by most standards we have better weather though!
True but your accents are horrendous
And yours are not??  We also got a hell of a lot better looking women too!
You mean those phoney pageant women?
Nope I mean those natural mega hot young women sitting in the stands on the southern school's sides!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #128 on: October 16, 2014, 10:16:35 AM »

I like a good classic cartoon!  Well done CG

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #129 on: October 16, 2014, 10:17:25 AM »

warmer in Ovid, NY than in Yankeetown, Florida this morning.
So when you moving?

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #130 on: October 16, 2014, 10:18:35 AM »

Just to clarify, I was referring to the comment section of the chart you posted. I know this board is just busting balls.

The next biggest do'h in the comments is the questions of "where are the rest of the states?" It clearly states have to have a minimum of movement (10K) to be charted. Just goes to show how few people actually read anything before jumping into a conversation.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #131 on: October 16, 2014, 10:20:16 AM »

All the "good mornings" done, cigar deal sites have all gone to chit and too early in the morning to talk about beer so what the Fuk else we got to talk about? Border wars or Ebola which one you want?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #132 on: October 16, 2014, 10:20:28 AM »

I like a good classic cartoon!  Well done CG
I saw that browsing, thought it was pretty awesome.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #133 on: October 16, 2014, 10:23:28 AM »

Just to clarify, I was referring to the comment section of the chart you posted. I know this board is just busting balls.

The next biggest do'h in the comments is the questions of "where are the rest of the states?" I clearly states have to have a minimum of movement (10K) to be charted. Just goes to show how few people actually read anything before jumping into a conversation.
Oh hell did not know what you were referring to but I usually scan the articles and read the comments because they represent some of the best humor anywhere!  I read a local article about a highway proposal over the weekend and one of the comments was from a neighbor using his real name bashing the a-hole that lives next door to him by name.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #134 on: October 16, 2014, 10:27:56 AM »

The next biggest do'h in the comments is the questions of "where are the rest of the states?" I clearly states have to have a minimum of movement (10K) to be charted. Just goes to show how few people actually read anything before jumping into a conversation.
Oh hell did not know what you were referring to but I usually scan the articles and read the comments because they represent some of the best humor anywhere!  I read a local article about a highway proposal over the weekend and one of the comments was from a neighbor using his real name bashing the a-hole that lives next door to him by name.

Now, that IS funny. No self-filtering. Guess he thought the guy didn't read anyway... or didn't give a shit. Probably the latter.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 20