BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/15/2014
« Reply #300 on: October 15, 2014, 03:57:22 PM »

Lot of folks don't care for Gin, but I do. Normally just stick with a nice Tanqueray and tonic.
It does not like me is the issue and Grey Goose likes me so much it does not even give me a headache.

I understand. Same reason Tequila and I don't speak anymore.

« Reply #301 on: October 15, 2014, 03:57:23 PM »

Lot of folks don't care for Gin, but I do. Normally just stick with a nice Tanqueray and tonic.
Gin Lemonades!
Jeez, damn children!
Vodka Powerades!
How about just go to the 7-11 and get you an Icee and spike it during recess.

« Reply #302 on: October 15, 2014, 03:58:11 PM »

Lot of folks don't care for Gin, but I do. Normally just stick with a nice Tanqueray and tonic.
It does not like me is the issue and Grey Goose likes me so much it does not even give me a headache.

I understand. Same reason Tequila and I don't speak anymore.
A lot of the crappy shit gives me bad headaches...tequila and beer to name a few.  Goose, Crown, the nicer stuff I don't have issues with.

« Reply #303 on: October 15, 2014, 03:58:41 PM »

Lot of folks don't care for Gin, but I do. Normally just stick with a nice Tanqueray and tonic.
Gin Lemonades!
Jeez, damn children!
Vodka Powerades!
How about just go to the 7-11 and get you an Icee and spike it during recess.
Hey mister, wanna buy me a case of beer? (hands Tex a $20 bill out of piggy-bank)

« Reply #304 on: October 15, 2014, 03:59:18 PM »

Lot of folks don't care for Gin, but I do. Normally just stick with a nice Tanqueray and tonic.
It does not like me is the issue and Grey Goose likes me so much it does not even give me a headache.

I understand. Same reason Tequila and I don't speak anymore.
Yep, I have only short conversations with Tequila anymore.   I only have lengthy conversations with three things, Grey Goose, Lagavulin or a few other single malits and Fighting Cock.

« Reply #305 on: October 15, 2014, 03:59:30 PM »

I'm told it's National Dessert Day.  I'll have a second Martini, please.
Drinking your dessert?  I generally smoke mine.
Cigars can't be dessert.  No calories.  They're made from plants.  Cigars are vegetables.

Ha. Afternoon, Bret.
Backatcha, Steve.

You have any specialty flavor in mind for those martini's?
GRey Goose  a little dirty  shaken with 3 olives for mine and I could use it right now!  At least only an hour to go then home for a cigar and some kind of beverage or two on the patio.
Blasphemy.  Olives in Martinis are there to cover up the taste of bad booze and Italian vermouth (Sorry, Tony.  Your people do a lot of great things, but vermouth isn't one of them).  If you're gonna have olives, skimp on the vodka and spend the money on good olives and a good cigar.

Sigh.  Okaaaaaay, it's your drink...do as you wish.  But really?  Olives in Grey Goose?

Damned heathen.
1) Gin makes me puke
2) Gin once made me fall out of a car window going down the highway
3) Gin once made me try to flush myself down the toilet
4) I luv Grey Goose
5) I buy the very best of olives and I like olives
6) Vermouth is a waste of space in the glass
7) I smoke good cigars regardless of drink
8)  I will be home drinking and smoking in about 1.5 hours while you are working into the evening - So GFY while I laugh
9 and most important smoke what you like and buy what you smoke applies to drinks too!

Oh yeah it is sunny and 85 for me to sit out and drink with olives and smoke how is it up your way today??
Raining. Sleep deprived.  Trying to meet deadlines.  It pretty much sucks here.  CB's fault.

« Reply #306 on: October 15, 2014, 03:59:59 PM »

Lot of folks don't care for Gin, but I do. Normally just stick with a nice Tanqueray and tonic.
Gin Lemonades!
Jeez, damn children!
Vodka Powerades!
How about just go to the 7-11 and get you an Icee and spike it during recess.
Hey mister, wanna buy me a case of beer? (hands Tex a $20 bill out of piggy-bank)
Sorry sonny but $20 will only get you a 12 pak at my store after we add delivery on.

« Reply #307 on: October 15, 2014, 04:01:16 PM »

[...]

Well us olive sucking heathen's don't put up with any of that chit.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/15/2014
« Reply #308 on: October 15, 2014, 04:01:27 PM »

Lot of folks don't care for Gin, but I do. Normally just stick with a nice Tanqueray and tonic.
Gin Lemonades!
Jeez, damn children!
Vodka Powerades!
How about just go to the 7-11 and get you an Icee and spike it during recess.

They use grape Robitussin nowadays, Tex. It's the Grape Drank. Couple roofies for good measure.  ;)

« Reply #309 on: October 15, 2014, 04:02:40 PM »

Lot of folks don't care for Gin, but I do. Normally just stick with a nice Tanqueray and tonic.
It does not like me is the issue and Grey Goose likes me so much it does not even give me a headache.

I understand. Same reason Tequila and I don't speak anymore.
A lot of the crappy shit gives me bad headaches...tequila and beer to name a few.  Goose, Crown, the nicer stuff I don't have issues with.
Some of those craft beers will sure enough put a bad head on you when you wake up thirsty about 3 a.m.

« Reply #310 on: October 15, 2014, 04:02:45 PM »

Lot of folks don't care for Gin, but I do. Normally just stick with a nice Tanqueray and tonic.
Gin Lemonades!
Jeez, damn children!
Vodka Powerades!
How about just go to the 7-11 and get you an Icee and spike it during recess.

They use grape Robitussin nowadays, Tex. It's the Grape Drank. Couple roofies for good measure.  ;)
Sizzurp!

« Reply #311 on: October 15, 2014, 04:02:49 PM »

Lot of folks don't care for Gin, but I do. Normally just stick with a nice Tanqueray and tonic.
So long as it's a nice Tanqueray, and not one of those gangsta Tanquerays.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/15/2014
« Reply #312 on: October 15, 2014, 04:03:01 PM »

Lot of folks don't care for Gin, but I do. Normally just stick with a nice Tanqueray and tonic.
Gin Lemonades!
Jeez, damn children!
Vodka Powerades!
How about just go to the 7-11 and get you an Icee and spike it during recess.
Hey mister, wanna buy me a case of beer? (hands Tex $20 in unrolled change from out of a piggy-bank)

Fixed it

« Reply #313 on: October 15, 2014, 04:04:05 PM »

I'm told it's National Dessert Day.  I'll have a second Martini, please.
Drinking your dessert?  I generally smoke mine.
Cigars can't be dessert.  No calories.  They're made from plants.  Cigars are vegetables.
So I can smoke my veggies?

In some states it's even legal...  ;)
Rocky Montain high?  Still won't smoke Brussels sprouts.  Yeeck!

« Reply #314 on: October 15, 2014, 04:04:11 PM »

Lot of folks don't care for Gin, but I do. Normally just stick with a nice Tanqueray and tonic.
Gin Lemonades!
Jeez, damn children!
Vodka Powerades!
How about just go to the 7-11 and get you an Icee and spike it during recess.

They use grape Robitussin nowadays, Tex. It's the Grape Drank. Couple roofies for good measure.  ;)
They used to drink that chit right straight out of the bottle in quantity when I was in Junior High School (that would be middle school to you).