« Reply #285 on: October 15, 2014, 03:26:55 PM »

I'm told it's National Dessert Day.  I'll have a second Martini, please.
Drinking your dessert?  I generally smoke mine.
Cigars can't be dessert.  No calories.  They're made from plants.  Cigars are vegetables.

Ha. Afternoon, Bret.
Backatcha, Steve.

You have any specialty flavor in mind for those martini's?
GRey Goose  a little dirty  shaken with 3 olives for mine and I could use it right now!  At least only an hour to go then home for a cigar and some kind of beverage or two on the patio.

« Reply #286 on: October 15, 2014, 03:27:06 PM »

I'm told it's National Dessert Day.  I'll have a second Martini, please.
Drinking your dessert?  I generally smoke mine.
Cigars can't be dessert.  No calories.  They're made from plants.  Cigars are vegetables.
So I can smoke my veggies?

In some states it's even legal...  ;)
But it can still get you fired.

« Reply #287 on: October 15, 2014, 03:27:29 PM »

I'm told it's National Dessert Day.  I'll have a second Martini, please.
Drinking your dessert?  I generally smoke mine.
Cigars can't be dessert.  No calories.  They're made from plants.  Cigars are vegetables.
So I can smoke my veggies?

In some states it's even legal...  ;)
But it can still get you fired.
Or fired up!

« Reply #288 on: October 15, 2014, 03:37:32 PM »

I'm told it's National Dessert Day.  I'll have a second Martini, please.
Drinking your dessert?  I generally smoke mine.
Cigars can't be dessert.  No calories.  They're made from plants.  Cigars are vegetables.

Ha. Afternoon, Bret.
Backatcha, Steve.

You have any specialty flavor in mind for those martini's?
GRey Goose  a little dirty  shaken with 3 olives for mine and I could use it right now!  At least only an hour to go then home for a cigar and some kind of beverage or two on the patio.
Blasphemy.  Olives in Martinis are there to cover up the taste of bad booze and Italian vermouth (Sorry, Tony.  Your people do a lot of great things, but vermouth isn't one of them).  If you're gonna have olives, skimp on the vodka and spend the money on good olives and a good cigar.

Sigh.  Okaaaaaay, it's your drink...do as you wish.  But really?  Olives in Grey Goose?

Damned heathen.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/15/2014
« Reply #289 on: October 15, 2014, 03:40:19 PM »

I'm told it's National Dessert Day.  I'll have a second Martini, please.
Drinking your dessert?  I generally smoke mine.
Cigars can't be dessert.  No calories.  They're made from plants.  Cigars are vegetables.
So I can smoke my veggies?

In some states it's even legal...  ;)
But it can still get you fired.

True... Unless your an athlete. Then it's just a stern warning.  ::)

« Reply #290 on: October 15, 2014, 03:46:21 PM »

I'm told it's National Dessert Day.  I'll have a second Martini, please.
Drinking your dessert?  I generally smoke mine.
Cigars can't be dessert.  No calories.  They're made from plants.  Cigars are vegetables.
So I can smoke my veggies?

In some states it's even legal...  ;)
But it can still get you fired.

True... Unless your an athlete. Then it's just a stern warning.  ::)
At least until your second offense.

« Reply #291 on: October 15, 2014, 03:48:05 PM »

[...]

1) Gin makes me puke
2) Gin once made me fall out of a car window going down the highway
3) Gin once made me try to flush myself down the toilet
4) I luv Grey Goose
5) I buy the very best of olives and I like olives
6) Vermouth is a waste of space in the glass
7) I smoke good cigars regardless of drink
8)  I will be home drinking and smoking in about 1.5 hours while you are working into the evening - So GFY while I laugh
9 and most important smoke what you like and buy what you smoke applies to drinks too!

Oh yeah it is sunny and 85 for me to sit out and drink with olives and smoke how is it up your way today??

« Reply #292 on: October 15, 2014, 03:50:43 PM »

I'm told it's National Dessert Day.  I'll have a second Martini, please.
Drinking your dessert?  I generally smoke mine.
Cigars can't be dessert.  No calories.  They're made from plants.  Cigars are vegetables.
So I can smoke my veggies?

In some states it's even legal...  ;)
But it can still get you fired.

True... Unless your an athlete. Then it's just a stern warning.  ::)
At least until your second offense.
Depends if it's on camera or not  ;D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/15/2014
« Reply #293 on: October 15, 2014, 03:52:48 PM »

Lot of folks don't care for Gin, but I do. Normally just stick with a nice Tanqueray and tonic.

« Reply #294 on: October 15, 2014, 03:53:07 PM »

I'm told it's National Dessert Day.  I'll have a second Martini, please.
Drinking your dessert?  I generally smoke mine.
Cigars can't be dessert.  No calories.  They're made from plants.  Cigars are vegetables.
So I can smoke my veggies?

In some states it's even legal...  ;)
But it can still get you fired.

True... Unless your an athlete. Then it's just a stern warning.  ::)
At least until your second offense.
Depends if it's on camera or not  ;D
Or if you play for Florida State  ;D

« Reply #295 on: October 15, 2014, 03:53:42 PM »

Lot of folks don't care for Gin, but I do. Normally just stick with a nice Tanqueray and tonic.
Gin Lemonades!

« Reply #296 on: October 15, 2014, 03:53:55 PM »

Lot of folks don't care for Gin, but I do. Normally just stick with a nice Tanqueray and tonic.
It does not like me is the issue and Grey Goose likes me so much it does not even give me a headache.

« Reply #297 on: October 15, 2014, 03:54:18 PM »

Lot of folks don't care for Gin, but I do. Normally just stick with a nice Tanqueray and tonic.
Gin Lemonades!
Jeez, damn children!

« Reply #298 on: October 15, 2014, 03:54:37 PM »

Lot of folks don't care for Gin, but I do. Normally just stick with a nice Tanqueray and tonic.
Gin Lemonades!
Jeez, damn children!
Vodka Powerades!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/15/2014
« Reply #299 on: October 15, 2014, 03:54:38 PM »

I'm told it's National Dessert Day.  I'll have a second Martini, please.
Drinking your dessert?  I generally smoke mine.
Cigars can't be dessert.  No calories.  They're made from plants.  Cigars are vegetables.
So I can smoke my veggies?

In some states it's even legal...  ;)
But it can still get you fired.

True... Unless your an athlete. Then it's just a stern warning.  ::)
At least until your second offense.
Depends if it's on camera or not  ;D

Or a picture an opposing school alum was holding until game week.