« Reply #210 on: October 15, 2014, 01:12:42 PM »

What they got at the cafeteria today CG?
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
Soup Cream of Tomato
Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup Cream of Tomato
Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
    Braised Country Pork Ribs w/ Creamy Polenta
   Tuna Melt
Oh man those Braised Country Pork Ribs would hit the spot on this nice fall day!
I'm going to do my best Tony impression with respect to the Braised Country Pork Ribs :)
Your going to stick a rib bone up your ass after you eat it? That's hardcore
You do something once and everyone labels you.  Sheesh.

« Reply #211 on: October 15, 2014, 01:14:15 PM »

What they got at the cafeteria today CG?
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
Soup Cream of Tomato
Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup Cream of Tomato
Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
    Braised Country Pork Ribs w/ Creamy Polenta
   Tuna Melt
Oh man those Braised Country Pork Ribs would hit the spot on this nice fall day!
I'm going to do my best Tony impression with respect to the Braised Country Pork Ribs :)
Your going to stick a rib bone up your ass after you eat it? That's hardcore
You do something once and everyone labels you.  Sheesh.
You kiss ass all day and no one says anything or calls you a kiss-ass, but then you suck one dick...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/15/2014
« Reply #212 on: October 15, 2014, 01:18:35 PM »

What they got at the cafeteria today CG?
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
Soup Cream of Tomato
Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup Cream of Tomato
Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
    Braised Country Pork Ribs w/ Creamy Polenta
   Tuna Melt
Oh man those Braised Country Pork Ribs would hit the spot on this nice fall day!
I'm going to do my best Tony impression with respect to the Braised Country Pork Ribs :)
Your going to stick a rib bone up your ass after you eat it? That's hardcore
You do something once and everyone labels you.  Sheesh.
You kiss ass all day and no one says anything or calls you a kiss-ass, but then you suck one dick...

Though it was Scott's colorful marble metaphor that really put you on the map.

« Reply #213 on: October 15, 2014, 01:24:32 PM »

[...]

I remember something about that but I can't recall the comment.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/15/2014
« Reply #214 on: October 15, 2014, 01:25:31 PM »

17  Cuenca y Blanco Robusto Deluxe
          5/20.00
16  La Herencia Cubana CORE Toro
         10/37.50
15  JOYA Red by JDN Torpedo
          5/25.00
14  Diesel Introductory Sampler #2:
       3 - Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo (5" x 56)
       3 - Diesel Unlimited d.5 (5.5" x 54)
       3 - Diesel Hair of the Dog Robusto (5" x 50)
          9/27.50
13  SOA Clubhouse Edition Toro
          5/27.50
12  Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Habano
         10/22.50
11  Asylum
         10/29.99
10  Nica Rustica El Brujito
          5/25.00
 9  The Griffin's
         10/37.50
 8  The Reckoning by Studio Tobac
          5/21.50
 7  Man O' War Side Projects LD
         10/32.50
 6  Sencillo Platinum Short Churchill
          5/22.50
 5 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos
         10/39.99
 4 Montecristo Classic Churchill
          5/29.50
 3 Oliva Serie 'G' Toro
         10/39.99
 2 Brick House Robusto
          5/24.10
         10/39.99
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/15/2014
« Reply #215 on: October 15, 2014, 01:30:00 PM »

You do something once and everyone labels you.  Sheesh.
You kiss ass all day and no one says anything or calls you a kiss-ass, but then you suck one dick...

Though it was Scott's colorful marble metaphor that really put you on the map.
I remember something about that but I can't recall the comment.

That you could suck the color out of a marble... all right there, really. You're not blonde too, are you? It would explain a lot.  ;)

« Reply #216 on: October 15, 2014, 01:31:38 PM »

You do something once and everyone labels you.  Sheesh.
You kiss ass all day and no one says anything or calls you a kiss-ass, but then you suck one dick...

Though it was Scott's colorful marble metaphor that really put you on the map.
I remember something about that but I can't recall the comment.

That you could suck the color out of a marble... all right there, really. You're not blonde too, are you? It would explain a lot.  ;)
Ohh shit, that one ;)  Wife is a blonde, hope it's not contagious!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/15/2014
« Reply #217 on: October 15, 2014, 01:31:59 PM »

Can't see many of these CyB's selling after that last special. First $5 price drop though.

« Reply #218 on: October 15, 2014, 01:32:25 PM »

What they got at the cafeteria today CG?
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
Soup Cream of Tomato
Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup Cream of Tomato
Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
    Braised Country Pork Ribs w/ Creamy Polenta
   Tuna Melt
Oh man those Braised Country Pork Ribs would hit the spot on this nice fall day!
I'm going to do my best Tony impression with respect to the Braised Country Pork Ribs :)
Your going to stick a rib bone up your ass after you eat it? That's hardcore
You do something once and everyone labels you.  Sheesh.
You kiss ass all day and no one says anything or calls you a kiss-ass, but then you suck one dick...
I hear ya, brutha.  Wait.  What?

« Reply #219 on: October 15, 2014, 01:32:41 PM »

Can't see many of these CyB's selling after that last special.
Agreed, if they were $15-17.50 maybe

« Reply #220 on: October 15, 2014, 01:33:46 PM »

And thanks for the recaps, Steve.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/15/2014
« Reply #221 on: October 15, 2014, 01:35:08 PM »

You do something once and everyone labels you.  Sheesh.
You kiss ass all day and no one says anything or calls you a kiss-ass, but then you suck one dick...

Though it was Scott's colorful marble metaphor that really put you on the map.
I remember something about that but I can't recall the comment.

That you could suck the color out of a marble... all right there, really. You're not blonde too, are you? It would explain a lot.  ;)
Ohh shit, that one ;)  Wife is a blonde, hope it's not contagious!

Osmosis

« Reply #222 on: October 15, 2014, 01:36:32 PM »

Mash is looking like a sampler fiesta...
@LTG:  Do you think the Xikar knives are as sharp as the Gurkha ones?

Ouch!
I'll let you know CF '15.
I just got off the phone with Split Rock, rooms are sold out
That's ok, I was planning on making plans that weekend anyways, so I had to back out.
How dare you jest about that, Sauce however...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/15/2014
« Reply #223 on: October 15, 2014, 01:36:33 PM »

And thanks for the recaps, Steve.

Just trying to push out that 4th pumpkin...  ;D

« Reply #224 on: October 15, 2014, 01:37:58 PM »

And thanks for the recaps, Steve.
Thanks Steve!!!