« Reply #90 on: October 15, 2014, 09:04:55 AM »

Good morning!
Morning CG
Overslept a little today, fuckin Tuesdays!  Now it's time for a glorious hump day!

« Reply #91 on: October 15, 2014, 09:06:01 AM »

« Reply #92 on: October 15, 2014, 09:06:27 AM »

Good morning!
Morning CG
Overslept a little today, fuckin Tuesdays!  Now it's time for a glorious hump day!
Uh oh, no time to douche this morning?

« Reply #93 on: October 15, 2014, 09:12:37 AM »

Good morning!
Morning CG
Overslept a little today, fuckin Tuesdays!  Now it's time for a glorious hump day!
Uh oh, no time to douche this morning?
Nah, gonna have to pull my pork later tonight I guess.

« Reply #94 on: October 15, 2014, 09:16:06 AM »

Good morning!
Morning CG
Overslept a little today, fuckin Tuesdays!  Now it's time for a glorious hump day!
Uh oh, no time to douche this morning?
Man Golf, Tuesday ended last night at midnight lighten up on the young man, he works all day and schools all night so needs his rest.

« Reply #95 on: October 15, 2014, 09:16:41 AM »

Good morning!
Morning CG
Overslept a little today, fuckin Tuesdays!  Now it's time for a glorious hump day!
And Glorious it is!!!

« Reply #96 on: October 15, 2014, 09:19:02 AM »

Good morning!
Morning CG
Overslept a little today, fuckin Tuesdays!  Now it's time for a glorious hump day!
Uh oh, no time to douche this morning?
Man Golf, Tuesday ended last night at midnight lighten up on the young man, he works all day and schools all night so needs his rest.
Yeah, geez Dave...my wife hits me in the balls enough.  I'm not askin you to kiss em or shine my stars, but... ;)

« Reply #97 on: October 15, 2014, 09:22:00 AM »

Good morning!
Morning CG
Overslept a little today, fuckin Tuesdays!  Now it's time for a glorious hump day!
Uh oh, no time to douche this morning?
Man Golf, Tuesday ended last night at midnight lighten up on the young man, he works all day and schools all night so needs his rest.
Yeah, geez Dave...my wife hits me in the balls enough.  I'm not askin you to kiss em or shine my stars, but... ;)
Besides, you got 4-pumpkins now and that in itself demands respect.  Not to speak of respect from someone with only 3-pumpkins!!!

« Reply #98 on: October 15, 2014, 09:22:37 AM »

Good morning!
Morning CG
Overslept a little today, fuckin Tuesdays!  Now it's time for a glorious hump day!
Uh oh, no time to douche this morning?
Man Golf, Tuesday ended last night at midnight lighten up on the young man, he works all day and schools all night so needs his rest.
Yeah, geez Dave...my wife hits me in the balls enough.  I'm not askin you to kiss em or shine my stars, but... ;)
Besides, you got 4-pumpkins now and that in itself demands respect
Post count trumps all!

« Reply #99 on: October 15, 2014, 09:22:47 AM »

Good morning!
Morning CG
Overslept a little today, fuckin Tuesdays!  Now it's time for a glorious hump day!
Uh oh, no time to douche this morning?
Man Golf, Tuesday ended last night at midnight lighten up on the young man, he works all day and schools all night so needs his rest.
Yeah, geez Dave...my wife hits me in the balls enough.  I'm not askin you to kiss em or shine my stars, but... ;)
Ask her to clean them next time she's down there then. ;)

« Reply #100 on: October 15, 2014, 09:23:13 AM »

Good morning!
Morning CG
Overslept a little today, fuckin Tuesdays!  Now it's time for a glorious hump day!
Uh oh, no time to douche this morning?
Man Golf, Tuesday ended last night at midnight lighten up on the young man, he works all day and schools all night so needs his rest.
Yeah, geez Dave...my wife hits me in the balls enough.  I'm not askin you to kiss em or shine my stars, but... ;)
Ask her to clean them next time she's down there then. ;)
Is that what smells?  I thought it was Tony, fak, my bad!

« Reply #101 on: October 15, 2014, 09:24:44 AM »

« Reply #102 on: October 15, 2014, 09:29:20 AM »

Good morning!
Morning CG
Overslept a little today, fuckin Tuesdays!  Now it's time for a glorious hump day!
Uh oh, no time to douche this morning?
Man Golf, Tuesday ended last night at midnight lighten up on the young man, he works all day and schools all night so needs his rest.
Yeah, geez Dave...my wife hits me in the balls enough.  I'm not askin you to kiss em or shine my stars, but... ;)
Ask her to clean them next time she's down there then. ;)
Is that what smells?  I thought it was Tony, fak, my bad!
It's gonna be back to yellow stars for you after my meeting.  That'll learn ya.

« Reply #103 on: October 15, 2014, 09:30:26 AM »

Good morning!
How goes it, Shaun?
Not too bad, minus the whole getting to work an hour late thing...you?

« Reply #104 on: October 15, 2014, 09:30:39 AM »

Good morning!
Morning CG
Overslept a little today, fuckin Tuesdays!  Now it's time for a glorious hump day!
Uh oh, no time to douche this morning?
Man Golf, Tuesday ended last night at midnight lighten up on the young man, he works all day and schools all night so needs his rest.
Yeah, geez Dave...my wife hits me in the balls enough.  I'm not askin you to kiss em or shine my stars, but... ;)
Ask her to clean them next time she's down there then. ;)
Is that what smells?  I thought it was Tony, fak, my bad!
It's gonna be back to yellow stars for you after my meeting.  That'll learn ya.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I was just starting to fit in!