ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/14/2014
« Reply #300 on: October 14, 2014, 01:38:43 PM »

PCR?  can't come up with that one.

Sheesh.  Tatuaje Petite Cazadores Reserva.  Part of the Tatuaje Miami/Brown label line, it's a small 4x42ish cigar.  Highly recommended.
Ahhh, got it.  thanks BS for the link too!  usually want to spend more time outside smoking so I tend to smoke 2 or 3 smaller cigars instead of the 1 larger one when I'm into the corona sizes.  the good ones tend to get a bit pricey when i do it that way.  They look damn good though.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #301 on: October 14, 2014, 01:40:39 PM »

PCR?  can't come up with that one.

Sheesh.  Tatuaje Petite Cazadores Reserva.  Part of the Tatuaje Miami/Brown label line, it's a small 4x42ish cigar.  Highly recommended.
Ahhh, got it.  thanks BS for the link too!  usually want to spend more time outside smoking so I tend to smoke 2 or 3 smaller cigars instead of the 1 larger one when I'm into the corona sizes.  the good ones tend to get a bit pricey when i do it that way.  They look damn good though.

That's always been one of my favorite things about the smaller cigars.  Only got a little bit of time?  No need tor rush.  Got a lot of time?  Smoke two, and you can get two totally different profiles.

« Reply #302 on: October 14, 2014, 01:41:39 PM »

PCR?  can't come up with that one.

They were one of my final purchases at Atlantic before my VIP membership expired.

What was your membership price? for the smokes, not the fee.
$135/50

My order history shows $127.50
"Back in the good 'ol days..."
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/14/2014
« Reply #303 on: October 14, 2014, 01:42:07 PM »

PCR?  can't come up with that one.

They were one of my final purchases at Atlantic before my VIP membership expired.

What was your membership price? for the smokes, not the fee.
$135/50

My order history shows $127.50

Shit. I buying from Joe... Fuck you and your extra $7.50, Shaun.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #304 on: October 14, 2014, 01:42:50 PM »

PCR?  can't come up with that one.

They were one of my final purchases at Atlantic before my VIP membership expired.

What was your membership price? for the smokes, not the fee.
$135/50

My order history shows $127.50
"Back in the good 'ol days..."

Right?  Seems like an odd price, though.  I think I had an $8 credit to use since they forgot to discount something, which would bring it up to $135.  Either way, even their regular price is heavily discounted, believe it's $145 for 50.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #305 on: October 14, 2014, 01:44:30 PM »

PCR?  can't come up with that one.

They were one of my final purchases at Atlantic before my VIP membership expired.

What was your membership price? for the smokes, not the fee.
$135/50

My order history shows $127.50
"Back in the good 'ol days..."

Right?  Seems like an odd price, though.  I think I had an $8 credit to use since they forgot to discount something, which would bring it up to $135.  Either way, even their regular price is heavily discounted, believe it's $145 for 50.

Yeah, it had something to do with a San Lotano discount, and they mistakenly said it didn't count toward the SL Oval Connie bundles.  Quick phone call and they only said they could place the difference towards my next order.  It's all coming back to me now.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/14/2014
« Reply #306 on: October 14, 2014, 01:44:46 PM »

PCR?  can't come up with that one.

Sheesh.  Tatuaje Petite Cazadores Reserva.  Part of the Tatuaje Miami/Brown label line, it's a small 4x42ish cigar.  Highly recommended.
Ahhh, got it.  thanks BS for the link too!  usually want to spend more time outside smoking so I tend to smoke 2 or 3 smaller cigars instead of the 1 larger one when I'm into the corona sizes.  the good ones tend to get a bit pricey when i do it that way.  They look damn good though.

That's always been one of my favorite things about the smaller cigars.  Only got a little bit of time?  No need tor rush.  Got a lot of time?  Smoke two, and you can get two totally different profiles.
very true.  It's a question of economics for me.  Speaking of economics, i smoked the 2nd of the 5 Amazon Basin cigars I bought on a whim a couple of jams ago and the taste has changed a bit.  still stronger and more flavorful 2nd 1/2, the 1st half has picked up a bit to where I taste the "cherry" flavor through out the burn.  a little more spice on the 1st 2/3 but 1st 1/3 still a bit bland.  the woven tobacco ring is a bitch to get off.  contemplating leaving it on to see if it burns next time.

« Reply #307 on: October 14, 2014, 01:46:18 PM »

PCR?  can't come up with that one.

They were one of my final purchases at Atlantic before my VIP membership expired.

What was your membership price? for the smokes, not the fee.
$135/50

My order history shows $127.50

Shit. I buying from Joe... Fuck you and your extra $7.50, Shaun.
Awwww GFY! ;)
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 10/14/2014
« Reply #308 on: October 14, 2014, 01:48:03 PM »

PCR?  can't come up with that one.

They were one of my final purchases at Atlantic before my VIP membership expired.

What was your membership price? for the smokes, not the fee.
$135/50

My order history shows $127.50

Even better.

« Reply #309 on: October 14, 2014, 01:50:21 PM »

Let's talk Cigars!
That's a novel idea.  LOL.  Hi, Steve.

« Reply #310 on: October 14, 2014, 01:51:18 PM »

What's with the fucking gold stars, Tony?
Trying to mix it up a little.  It was getting too patriotic around here.  Great to see you, Dave.
How ya doin', Tony?
He's still a douche
Yep.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/14/2014
« Reply #311 on: October 14, 2014, 01:56:09 PM »

PCR?  can't come up with that one.

They were one of my final purchases at Atlantic before my VIP membership expired.

What was your membership price? for the smokes, not the fee.
$135/50

My order history shows $127.50

Shit. I buying from Joe... Fuck you and your extra $7.50, Shaun.
Awwww GFY! ;)

If you were a founding member... maybe.  ;)

I did want to ask, are you using a humidifier AND beads? Looks like a big ol bucket on the bottom.

« Reply #312 on: October 14, 2014, 01:57:36 PM »

PCR?  can't come up with that one.

They were one of my final purchases at Atlantic before my VIP membership expired.

What was your membership price? for the smokes, not the fee.
$135/50

My order history shows $127.50

Shit. I buying from Joe... Fuck you and your extra $7.50, Shaun.
Awwww GFY! ;)

If you were a founding member... maybe.  ;)

I did want to ask, are you using a humidifier AND beads? Looks like a big ol bucket on the bottom.
Correct - Cigar Oasis Magna and beads.  Figured use a lot and take away as they aren't needed.  Granted, those beads are very humid right now and swollen up, normally there isn't enough water in them to go past the top of the tupperware
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/14/2014
« Reply #313 on: October 14, 2014, 02:08:24 PM »

PCR?  can't come up with that one.

They were one of my final purchases at Atlantic before my VIP membership expired.

What was your membership price? for the smokes, not the fee.
$135/50

My order history shows $127.50

Shit. I buying from Joe... Fuck you and your extra $7.50, Shaun.
Awwww GFY! ;)

If you were a founding member... maybe.  ;)

I did want to ask, are you using a humidifier AND beads? Looks like a big ol bucket on the bottom.
Correct - Cigar Oasis Magna and beads.  Figured use a lot and take away as they aren't needed.  Granted, those beads are very humid right now and swollen up, normally there isn't enough water in them to go past the top of the tupperware

Thought so. Seemed like overkill, but I guess once you loaded 'the collection'... better safe than sorry as far as humidity. Seems like with good enough circulation, the humidifier would be plenty.

« Reply #314 on: October 14, 2014, 02:09:27 PM »

[...]

It should be.  I will probably have beads in there too just for stability purposes, but it will probably be slight overkill.