« Reply #105 on: October 14, 2014, 07:59:01 AM »

Tony and littlefish finally rolled in.  (literally)

« Reply #106 on: October 14, 2014, 08:00:35 AM »

Happy Tuesday BotL!
Shove it up your ass!
:)  Gooooooddd Morning Uncle Tony!
Aren't those Jersey boys nice!
Damn, they have their shovels out this morning!
Seems like they would be joyful and happy to see the first and only and probably last decent 2-fer-Tuesday offering.  I bet they hate Santa Claus too!

« Reply #107 on: October 14, 2014, 08:00:50 AM »

Good morning boys. Got that Tuesday kinda feel today
Indeed. Counting down the minutes until the cafeteria opens and I can get me some biscuits and sausage gravy. Om nom nom.
White gravy, I hope. I don't care what TXDave thinks!
You are already on the Texas Shit-list this morning anyway so go ahead and live it up and see where it gets you.
LMAO!  You mean fish, right?
He's always on everyone's shit list.

« Reply #108 on: October 14, 2014, 08:01:43 AM »

Good morning boys. Got that Tuesday kinda feel today
Indeed. Counting down the minutes until the cafeteria opens and I can get me some biscuits and sausage gravy. Om nom nom.
White gravy, I hope. I don't care what TXDave thinks!
You are already on the Texas Shit-list this morning anyway so go ahead and live it up and see where it gets you.
LMAO!  You mean fish, right?
I believe  this had Tony The Friend of Charlie attached to it but please let me know if that is not correct.

"Eisenhower was from Texas?  Fuck him!  And fuck Tuesdays!"
Just to be clear, I wasn't saying fuck Eisenhower because he was from Texas.  There was a punctuation mark between those two sentences.  :)

« Reply #109 on: October 14, 2014, 08:03:06 AM »

Happy Tuesday BotL!
Shove it up your ass!
:)  Gooooooddd Morning Uncle Tony!
Aren't those Jersey boys nice!
Damn, they have their shovels out this morning!
Seems like they would be joyful and happy to see the first and only and probably last decent 2-fer-Tuesday offering.  I bet they hate Santa Claus too!
Fuck that fat bastard!

« Reply #110 on: October 14, 2014, 08:07:24 AM »

Happy Tuesday BotL!
Shove it up your ass!
:)  Gooooooddd Morning Uncle Tony!
Aren't those Jersey boys nice!
Damn, they have their shovels out this morning!
Seems like they would be joyful and happy to see the first and only and probably last decent 2-fer-Tuesday offering.  I bet they hate Santa Claus too!
Fuck that fat bastard!
Tony or Santa?

« Reply #111 on: October 14, 2014, 08:08:18 AM »

Happy Tuesday BotL!
Shove it up your ass!
:)  Gooooooddd Morning Uncle Tony!
Aren't those Jersey boys nice!
Damn, they have their shovels out this morning!
Seems like they would be joyful and happy to see the first and only and probably last decent 2-fer-Tuesday offering.  I bet they hate Santa Claus too!
Fuck that fat bastard!
Tony or Santa?
TONY

« Reply #112 on: October 14, 2014, 08:08:19 AM »

Happy Tuesday BotL!
Shove it up your ass!
:)  Gooooooddd Morning Uncle Tony!
Aren't those Jersey boys nice!
Damn, they have their shovels out this morning!
Seems like they would be joyful and happy to see the first and only and probably last decent 2-fer-Tuesday offering.  I bet they hate Santa Claus too!
Fuck that fat bastard!
Tony or Santa?
Have you ever seen them both together?  Ah-hah!

« Reply #113 on: October 14, 2014, 08:08:46 AM »

Damn, this place is quite the love-fest this morning. Kumbaya to all you mofos.

« Reply #114 on: October 14, 2014, 08:10:02 AM »

Good morning boys. Got that Tuesday kinda feel today
Indeed. Counting down the minutes until the cafeteria opens and I can get me some biscuits and sausage gravy. Om nom nom.
White gravy, I hope. I don't care what TXDave thinks!
You are already on the Texas Shit-list this morning anyway so go ahead and live it up and see where it gets you.
LMAO!  You mean fish, right?
I believe  this had Tony The Friend of Charlie attached to it but please let me know if that is not correct.

"Eisenhower was from Texas?  Fuck him!  And fuck Tuesdays!"
Just to be clear, I wasn't saying fuck Eisenhower because he was from Texas.  There was a punctuation mark between those two sentences.  :)
With or without punctuation it says to Fuck a Texan and that is unacceptable coming from outside Texas and especially from some Jersey Donut Hole.

« Reply #115 on: October 14, 2014, 08:10:43 AM »

Damn, this place is quite the love-fest this morning. Kumbaya to all you mofos.
Tony is being an asshole and Fish is fish but otherwise a pretty nice group.

« Reply #116 on: October 14, 2014, 08:10:57 AM »

Damn, this place is quite the love-fest this morning. Kumbaya to all you mofos.
Hope you have your brass-knuckles and body bags...it's a blood bath this morning Mark!

« Reply #117 on: October 14, 2014, 08:11:50 AM »

Happy Tuesday BotL!
Shove it up your ass!
:)  Gooooooddd Morning Uncle Tony!
Aren't those Jersey boys nice!
Damn, they have their shovels out this morning!
Seems like they would be joyful and happy to see the first and only and probably last decent 2-fer-Tuesday offering.  I bet they hate Santa Claus too!
Fuck that fat bastard!
Tony or Santa?
Have you ever seen them both together?  Ah-hah!
But Santa is always on time on his big day...

« Reply #118 on: October 14, 2014, 08:15:55 AM »

Good morning boys. Got that Tuesday kinda feel today
Indeed. Counting down the minutes until the cafeteria opens and I can get me some biscuits and sausage gravy. Om nom nom.
White gravy, I hope. I don't care what TXDave thinks!
You are already on the Texas Shit-list this morning anyway so go ahead and live it up and see where it gets you.
LMAO!  You mean fish, right?
I believe  this had Tony The Friend of Charlie attached to it but please let me know if that is not correct.

"Eisenhower was from Texas?  Fuck him!  And fuck Tuesdays!"
Just to be clear, I wasn't saying fuck Eisenhower because he was from Texas.  There was a punctuation mark between those two sentences.  :)
I'm bored, say something disparaging about either Bush president.

« Reply #119 on: October 14, 2014, 08:19:51 AM »

Damn, this place is quite the love-fest this morning. Kumbaya to all you mofos.
Hope you have your brass-knuckles and body bags...it's a blood bath this morning Mark!
Don't need no stinkin' brass knuckles.  "Say hello to my little friend".  Just escalatin'