« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2014, 07:28:10 AM »

Good morning boys. Got that Tuesday kinda feel today
Indeed. Counting down the minutes until the cafeteria opens and I can get me some biscuits and sausage gravy. Om nom nom.
White gravy, I hope. I don't care what TXDave thinks!
You are already on the Texas Shit-list this morning anyway so go ahead and live it up and see where it gets you.

« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2014, 07:32:05 AM »

heading to the gulf to watch the storm roll in.
later guys.
Isn't that two blocks?

« Reply #92 on: October 14, 2014, 07:39:54 AM »

Happy Tuesday BotL!

« Reply #93 on: October 14, 2014, 07:43:14 AM »

Happy Tuesday BotL!
Good Morning North Dakota Sunshine Thank You for bringing light onto our days this morning.

« Reply #94 on: October 14, 2014, 07:46:39 AM »

Happy Tuesday BotL!
Good Morning North Dakota Sunshine Thank You for bringing light onto our days this morning.
Someone has to do it!  Mornin Tex!

« Reply #95 on: October 14, 2014, 07:48:33 AM »

heading to the gulf to watch the storm roll in.
later guys.
Isn't that two blocks?
Still all the activity he'll do today, I hope.

« Reply #96 on: October 14, 2014, 07:48:46 AM »

« Reply #97 on: October 14, 2014, 07:49:01 AM »

Good morning boys. Got that Tuesday kinda feel today
Indeed. Counting down the minutes until the cafeteria opens and I can get me some biscuits and sausage gravy. Om nom nom.
White gravy, I hope. I don't care what TXDave thinks!
You are already on the Texas Shit-list this morning anyway so go ahead and live it up and see where it gets you.
LMAO!  You mean fish, right?

« Reply #98 on: October 14, 2014, 07:49:34 AM »

Happy Tuesday BotL!
Shove it up your ass!

« Reply #99 on: October 14, 2014, 07:52:51 AM »

« Reply #100 on: October 14, 2014, 07:53:09 AM »

« Reply #101 on: October 14, 2014, 07:54:27 AM »

Good morning boys. Got that Tuesday kinda feel today
Indeed. Counting down the minutes until the cafeteria opens and I can get me some biscuits and sausage gravy. Om nom nom.
White gravy, I hope. I don't care what TXDave thinks!
You are already on the Texas Shit-list this morning anyway so go ahead and live it up and see where it gets you.
LMAO!  You mean fish, right?
I believe  this had Tony The Friend of Charlie attached to it but please let me know if that is not correct.

"Eisenhower was from Texas?  Fuck him!  And fuck Tuesdays!"

« Reply #102 on: October 14, 2014, 07:55:16 AM »

« Reply #103 on: October 14, 2014, 07:56:50 AM »

« Reply #104 on: October 14, 2014, 07:57:30 AM »

Hey Fitzy, whats the good word from Beantown?
Good word is that Ebola isn't here...  So sick of all this media coverage.
Yea, TexasDave and ThreeBean get to enjoy that for now.  With our airports, it's only a matter of time, so probably good to do some practice drills.
Don't want to rain on your parade, but - http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/14/world/europe/ebola-outbreak/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
I think there was one in Spain too...  Could be wrong.  We had an entire family taken off a plane last night for a cold.  Suppose to go to Fla this weekend, wife is worried about her and our son catching Ebola.  Ridiculous.
Got to stop watching the news, especially FOX and CNN...fearmongering at it's best.
Definitely the worst, but CNN is the only news site I can stand to look at for more than 2 minutes. Even if they have trouble knowing what 'breaking news' is.
Breaking News is 3 days old there.  So fucking ridiculous.  I think between ISIS and Ebola, the media would have us all dead.
Morning Pat. My 9 year old son came home last week and said there was a bad disease going around, it was in Texas and would eventually get here to NJ, it's called ISIS
Ha!  Rather amusing...  I'd start to worry if my 19 month old starts saying Ebola...  He is saying some form of the word ISIS...  But it's not Intentional.  He still calls his train Choo-Choo
I don't even turn the news on in font of the kids, too depressing
Kids school had a lockdown drill recently, so of course, my 8-year-old felt compelled to tell my 5-year-old WHY they had to have them. Sheesh.
You can't stop the information flow, I really think we're better off just having open and honest conversations about stuff, that's my approach (within reason of course)
Otherwise just lie.  Non of this half truth shit.