Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/14/2015
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2014, 05:47:17 AM »

Morning all. Happy 2fer.
Good morning Dean, Native and Dave.

« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2014, 05:49:24 AM »

Bright and early Mr. Dean, good morning.
thunderstorms moving in. watching the light show woth a New Wave and coffee.
You better tie down the tiki torches a narrow band of some heavy chit getting close to you.  Lots of rain too.
been watching the lightening show since around 4pm. no plans for the day so it can rain all day as far as I care.
:-)
Rainy thunderstoring day can be very relaxing.
Just checked weather channel....looks like two waves for Florida.

« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2014, 05:50:06 AM »

Morning all. Happy 2fer.
Morning Golfing Dave.

« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2014, 05:50:23 AM »

Bright and early Mr. Dean, good morning.
thunderstorms moving in. watching the light show woth a New Wave and coffee.
You better tie down the tiki torches a narrow band of some heavy chit getting close to you.  Lots of rain too.
been watching the lightening show since around 4pm. no plans for the day so it can rain all day as far as I care.
:-)
Rainy thunderstoring day can be very relaxing.
Just checked weather channel....looks like two waves for Florida.
Looks like my sons will get a bit in Athens and Clemson as well.

« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2014, 05:53:20 AM »

Bright and early Mr. Dean, good morning.
thunderstorms moving in. watching the light show woth a New Wave and coffee.
You better tie down the tiki torches a narrow band of some heavy chit getting close to you.  Lots of rain too.
been watching the lightening show since around 4pm. no plans for the day so it can rain all day as far as I care.
:-)
Rainy thunderstoring day can be very relaxing.
Just checked weather channel....looks like two waves for Florida.
Yeah the really heavy stuff is to the north of Dean, probably be getting some tornados in N Alabama and maybe TN & GA.
Logged

Fitzy

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2014, 05:53:30 AM »

Good morning Chip and 3 Daves...  Happy Tuesday

« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2014, 05:53:48 AM »

Bright and early Mr. Dean, good morning.
thunderstorms moving in. watching the light show woth a New Wave and coffee.
You better tie down the tiki torches a narrow band of some heavy chit getting close to you.  Lots of rain too.
been watching the lightening show since around 4pm. no plans for the day so it can rain all day as far as I care.
:-)
Rainy thunderstoring day can be very relaxing.
Just checked weather channel....looks like two waves for Florida.
Looks like my sons will get a bit in Athens and Clemson as well.
Quite possible.

« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2014, 05:54:09 AM »

Good morning Chip and 3 Daves...  Happy Tuesday
Morning Fitzy.

« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2014, 05:55:16 AM »

Time to go to work, office day so BBL.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2014, 05:57:16 AM »

morning Fitzy and Dave of Golf.

« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2014, 05:59:38 AM »

Hey Fitzy, whats the good word from Beantown?
Logged

Fitzy

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2014, 06:05:59 AM »

Hey Fitzy, whats the good word from Beantown?
Good word is that Ebola isn't here...  So sick of all this media coverage.

« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2014, 06:16:29 AM »

Hey Fitzy, whats the good word from Beantown?
Good word is that Ebola isn't here...  So sick of all this media coverage.
Yea, TexasDave and ThreeBean get to enjoy that for now.  With our airports, it's only a matter of time, so probably good to do some practice drills.

« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2014, 06:21:59 AM »

Hey Fitzy, whats the good word from Beantown?
Good word is that Ebola isn't here...  So sick of all this media coverage.
Yea, TexasDave and ThreeBean get to enjoy that for now.  With our airports, it's only a matter of time, so probably good to do some practice drills.
Don't want to rain on your parade, but - http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/14/world/europe/ebola-outbreak/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2014, 06:23:02 AM »

Hey Shortstack, if you happen to be out there.....Have you ever visited Tobacco Plus off of I-85 in Greer.  I've seen some billboards advertizing the large humidor and appears to have a good selection.  Didn't see anything about a lounge however?  What are your thoughts?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25