Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25

jswaykos

« Reply #330 on: October 14, 2014, 02:57:48 PM »

Bottle 1 of 2 delivered.  Shipped from the same place, both overnight, but with two different drivers. Sheesh.

« Reply #331 on: October 14, 2014, 03:12:03 PM »

PCR?  can't come up with that one.

Sheesh.  Tatuaje Petite Cazadores Reserva.  Part of the Tatuaje Miami/Brown label line, it's a small 4x42ish cigar.  Highly recommended.
Ahhh, got it.  thanks BS for the link too!  usually want to spend more time outside smoking so I tend to smoke 2 or 3 smaller cigars instead of the 1 larger one when I'm into the corona sizes.  the good ones tend to get a bit pricey when i do it that way.  They look damn good though.

That's always been one of my favorite things about the smaller cigars.  Only got a little bit of time?  No need tor rush.  Got a lot of time?  Smoke two, and you can get two totally different profiles.
very true.  It's a question of economics for me.  Speaking of economics, i smoked the 2nd of the 5 Amazon Basin cigars I bought on a whim a couple of jams ago and the taste has changed a bit.  still stronger and more flavorful 2nd 1/2, the 1st half has picked up a bit to where I taste the "cherry" flavor through out the burn.  a little more spice on the 1st 2/3 but 1st 1/3 still a bit bland.  the woven tobacco ring is a bitch to get off.  contemplating leaving it on to see if it burns next time.
On the whim I bought a 5'r of the Amazons on the Jam yesterday myself.

« Reply #332 on: October 14, 2014, 03:14:21 PM »

Looks like everyone has bailed out, been having some workaference myself but out of here in an hour.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #333 on: October 14, 2014, 03:15:22 PM »

Looks like everyone has bailed out, been having some workaference myself but out of here in an hour.

I'm here... hoping the package gets delivered soon, otherwise I'll just bail and grab it when I'm here Thursday.

« Reply #334 on: October 14, 2014, 03:15:36 PM »

Let's talk Cigars!
That's a novel idea.  LOL.  Hi, Steve.

Hey, Tony. What's for lunch?
I'm sharing my screen and doing a server upgrade.  I wound up having a salad and a cup of soup.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/14/2014
« Reply #335 on: October 14, 2014, 03:16:52 PM »

Looks like everyone has bailed out, been having some workaference myself but out of here in an hour.

Company Benefits meeting... Looks like we'll be paying more for less once again. Great news.

« Reply #336 on: October 14, 2014, 03:17:52 PM »

Looks like everyone has bailed out, been having some workaference myself but out of here in an hour.
Leaving early with class tonight...enough shit today to keep me busy.  Fuckin' Tuesdays!

« Reply #337 on: October 14, 2014, 03:22:13 PM »

Looks like everyone has bailed out, been having some workaference myself but out of here in an hour.

Company Benefits meeting... Looks like we'll be paying more for less once again. Great news.
But you must remember it Benefits you the most!!!!  And what color Kool-aid does your company prefer?

« Reply #338 on: October 14, 2014, 03:34:21 PM »

Looks like everyone has bailed out, been having some workaference myself but out of here in an hour.

Company Benefits meeting... Looks like we'll be paying more for less once again. Great news.
But you must remember it Benefits you the most!!!!  And what color Kool-aid does your company prefer?
All about the Purple Drank!

« Reply #339 on: October 14, 2014, 03:59:48 PM »

Almost time to be headed home with a side stop at the grocery store along the way.  See Ya's later and homefully tomorrow Tuesday will be gone!

« Reply #340 on: October 14, 2014, 04:00:50 PM »

Almost time to be headed home with a side stop at the grocery store along the way.  See Ya's later and homefully tomorrow Tuesday will be gone!
Never know with this crew...it was guns blazin and then it calmed down quick :)  See ya Tex!
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 10/14/2014
« Reply #341 on: October 14, 2014, 04:01:22 PM »

Looks like everyone has bailed out, been having some workaference myself but out of here in an hour.

Company Benefits meeting... Looks like we'll be paying more for less once again. Great news.

Wouldn't expect a reversal in that trend any time soon.....

« Reply #342 on: October 14, 2014, 04:18:49 PM »

Look who showed up!  His Dustiness, Dusty Dave!  Afternoon Dave.

« Reply #343 on: October 14, 2014, 04:21:29 PM »

I caught up pretty quickly.  Thinking about heading out soon with a smoke.  Let's go see what I packed in the portable...

« Reply #344 on: October 14, 2014, 04:23:21 PM »

I caught up pretty quickly.  Thinking about heading out soon with a smoke.  Let's go see what I packed in the portable...
I am struggling, boss is gone, might pull a JWacky and get out of hear a little earlier than planned.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25