« Reply #240 on: October 13, 2014, 04:18:58 PM »

Nap complete and Almost 5:00 in Bermuda guess I will pop-a-top and light a smoke.  Beautiful day but wind blowing like hell.
+1 on the wind.  Good luck with the smoke unless you have a nice sheltered corner.
Fortunately I do have that touch of luxury.
Would it be bad form to say I'm sitting in my office with a Nica Rustica going?
It would be more like a working man cave for others to be jealous of.

« Reply #241 on: October 13, 2014, 04:24:24 PM »

Ahhhh sure hope I can grow up like Dean some day!  On the patio with some Mississippi Blues cranked up, Murcielago fired up and a Double Latte Milk Stout from the Beer Camp collection in a nice cold pub glass.  Damn life can be good when it wants to!!!  Thanks to Travellin Dave for the outstanding  smoke and it is one billowing smoke.  And thank you Columbus for this beautiful day off.

« Reply #242 on: October 13, 2014, 04:30:37 PM »

Ahhhh sure hope I can grow up like Dean some day!  On the patio with some Mississippi Blues cranked up, Murcielago fired up and a Double Latte Milk Stout from the Beer Camp collection in a nice cold pub glass.  Damn life can be good when it wants to!!!  Thanks to Travellin Dave for the outstanding  smoke and it is one billowing smoke.  And thank you Columbus for this beautiful day off.
And I might as well throw a GFY your way too since I am working and smoke-less!  I do like those Murcielagos, damn good in the robusto size.

« Reply #243 on: October 13, 2014, 04:37:03 PM »

Ahhhh sure hope I can grow up like Dean some day!  On the patio with some Mississippi Blues cranked up, Murcielago fired up and a Double Latte Milk Stout from the Beer Camp collection in a nice cold pub glass.  Damn life can be good when it wants to!!!  Thanks to Travellin Dave for the outstanding  smoke and it is one billowing smoke.  And thank you Columbus for this beautiful day off.
And I might as well throw a GFY your way too since I am working and smoke-less!  I do like those Murcielagos, damn good in the robusto size.
This appears a Toro size and very nice.    You can GFY me all day long while you work as I drink, smoke and pity your ass.  ???

« Reply #244 on: October 13, 2014, 04:37:07 PM »

Ahhhh sure hope I can grow up like Dean some day!  On the patio with some Mississippi Blues cranked up, Murcielago fired up and a Double Latte Milk Stout from the Beer Camp collection in a nice cold pub glass.  Damn life can be good when it wants to!!!  Thanks to Travellin Dave for the outstanding  smoke and it is one billowing smoke.  And thank you Columbus for this beautiful day off.
GFY and the day off you rode in on.

« Reply #245 on: October 13, 2014, 04:39:19 PM »

Ahhhh sure hope I can grow up like Dean some day!  On the patio with some Mississippi Blues cranked up, Murcielago fired up and a Double Latte Milk Stout from the Beer Camp collection in a nice cold pub glass.  Damn life can be good when it wants to!!!  Thanks to Travellin Dave for the outstanding  smoke and it is one billowing smoke.  And thank you Columbus for this beautiful day off.
And I might as well throw a GFY your way too since I am working and smoke-less!  I do like those Murcielagos, damn good in the robusto size.
This appears a Toro size and very nice.    You can GFY me all day long while you work as I drink, smoke and pity your ass.  ???
DPG makes some damn good smokes, reminds me of the 1844s almost with a nice lighter maduro...and GFY  ;D

« Reply #246 on: October 13, 2014, 04:46:15 PM »

Ahhhh sure hope I can grow up like Dean some day!  On the patio with some Mississippi Blues cranked up, Murcielago fired up and a Double Latte Milk Stout from the Beer Camp collection in a nice cold pub glass.  Damn life can be good when it wants to!!!  Thanks to Travellin Dave for the outstanding  smoke and it is one billowing smoke.  And thank you Columbus for this beautiful day off.
GFY and the day off you rode in on.
Dear CG and Bean:
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/13/2014
« Reply #247 on: October 13, 2014, 04:48:44 PM »

23 Spectre Robusto
         10/34.99
22 Humi-Care Black Ice Pie Jar
          1/12.50
21 Rocky Patel Fusion Toro
         10/37.50
20 CI Legends by Drew Estate Toro
         10/32.50
19 Gran Habano Vintage 2002 XO Gordo
         10/27.50
18 Drew Estate Undercrown Belicoso
          5/27.50
17 Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Consul
         10/34.99
16 Bahia Vintage Torpedo
          5/22.50
15 5 Vegas Hex-Press Toro Sampler
     The 5 Vegas Hex-Press Toro Sampler includes:
3 - 5 Vegas Cask-Strength Hex-Press Toro (6" x 50)
3 - 5 Vegas Classic Hex-Press Toro (6" x 50)
3- 5 Vegas Gold Series Hex-Press Toro (6" x 50)
3 - 5 Vegas Gold Maduro Hex-Press Toro (6" x 50)
3 - 5 Vegas High Primings Hex-Press Toro (6" x 50)
          1/34.50
14 La Gloria Cubana Rabito Cochino Diuble Corona
          6/17.99
13 Carlos Torano Loyal Torpedo
         10/29.50
12 Diesel Unlimited Maduro Robusto
         10/32.50
11 My Father No. 4 Lancero
          5/32.50
10 E.P. Carrillo New Wave Robusto
         10/29.99
 9 Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown Robusto
          5/19.99
 8 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959 Robusto Robusto
         10/32.50
 7 Latitude Zero Torpdo
          5/22.50
 6 Gurkha Warpig Robusto
         10/26.50
 5 Oliva Serie 'V' Torpedo
          5/29.50
 4 Man O' War Ruination Robusto #1
         10/37.50
 3 La Aroma de Cuba
          5/26.99
 2 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche
         10/37.50
 1 Ave Maria Reconquista
          3/39.99

« Reply #248 on: October 13, 2014, 04:51:01 PM »

Thank You Chip for all your work keeping the wheels on this place night and day.

« Reply #249 on: October 13, 2014, 04:59:14 PM »

Ahhhh sure hope I can grow up like Dean some day!  On the patio with some Mississippi Blues cranked up, Murcielago fired up and a Double Latte Milk Stout from the Beer Camp collection in a nice cold pub glass.  Damn life can be good when it wants to!!!  Thanks to Travellin Dave for the outstanding  smoke and it is one billowing smoke.  And thank you Columbus for this beautiful day off.
GFY and the day off you rode in on.
LMAO. Thanks Marky, I needed that.

« Reply #250 on: October 13, 2014, 05:00:10 PM »

Thank You Chip for all your work keeping the wheels on this place night and day.
+1 to that!

« Reply #251 on: October 13, 2014, 05:05:57 PM »

Ahhhh sure hope I can grow up like Dean some day!  On the patio with some Mississippi Blues cranked up, Murcielago fired up and a Double Latte Milk Stout from the Beer Camp collection in a nice cold pub glass.  Damn life can be good when it wants to!!!  Thanks to Travellin Dave for the outstanding  smoke and it is one billowing smoke.  And thank you Columbus for this beautiful day off.
GFY and the day off you rode in on.
LMAO. Thanks Marky, I needed that.
Time to pour another beer.  GFY CG

« Reply #252 on: October 13, 2014, 05:07:52 PM »

Ahhhh sure hope I can grow up like Dean some day!  On the patio with some Mississippi Blues cranked up, Murcielago fired up and a Double Latte Milk Stout from the Beer Camp collection in a nice cold pub glass.  Damn life can be good when it wants to!!!  Thanks to Travellin Dave for the outstanding  smoke and it is one billowing smoke.  And thank you Columbus for this beautiful day off.
GFY and the day off you rode in on.
LMAO. Thanks Marky, I needed that.
Time to pour another beer.  GFY CG
Almost time for the GFY-trifecta, haha.  1more hour of work!

« Reply #253 on: October 13, 2014, 05:08:17 PM »

Thank You Chip for all your work keeping the wheels on this place night and day.
+1 to that!
Indeed

« Reply #254 on: October 13, 2014, 05:08:30 PM »

Even though you bastards ignored my last post, I decided not to take it personally and share my cigar with you anyway.