« Reply #180 on: October 13, 2014, 11:45:28 AM »

I'm busier than I should be.  WTF?  But the rest of yuz are breaking the banter. WTF2?
All I can think about is lunch right now...SO HUNGRY!
What they serving today?
Monday

$3 meal option-1
   Soup Broccoli Cheese Soup
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Broccoli Cheese Soup
Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
    Sweet Garlic Chicken
   Cheesy Bacon Dog
I would once again go with the deli sandwich and salad bar.
It could be a sandwich/wrap day...going to be a game-time decision
Throw caution to the wind - go for the dog.
Just had 2 granola bars - man I was hungry.

« Reply #181 on: October 13, 2014, 11:46:24 AM »

I'm busier than I should be.  WTF?  But the rest of yuz are breaking the banter. WTF2?
All I can think about is lunch right now...SO HUNGRY!
What they serving today?
Monday

$3 meal option-1
   Soup Broccoli Cheese Soup
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Broccoli Cheese Soup
Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
    Sweet Garlic Chicken
   Cheesy Bacon Dog
I would once again go with the deli sandwich and salad bar.
It could be a sandwich/wrap day...going to be a game-time decision
Throw caution to the wind - go for the dog.
I am thinking about Taco Cabana myself but a hot dog at Costco does not sound half bad for $1.50 including drink but warden will break the bank with the $3 Caesar salad.
Logged

IrascibleOldFool

« Reply #182 on: October 13, 2014, 11:46:46 AM »

Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/13/2014
« Reply #183 on: October 13, 2014, 11:47:17 AM »

Even the strip clubs in our area have lunch specials. There's one strip club that had a circular device on the bar that goes around in a circles.  A naked girl lays on it, and as it goes around she lifts her leg at each patron, making sure everyone gets a good peek...  I believe her name is Lazy Susan.   :)

« Reply #184 on: October 13, 2014, 11:48:06 AM »

[...]

Love their pizza too...brisket sammich is nice, but $5 :(
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/13/2014
« Reply #185 on: October 13, 2014, 11:48:55 AM »

« Reply #186 on: October 13, 2014, 11:51:09 AM »

Even the strip clubs in our area have lunch specials. There's one strip club that had a circular device on the bar that goes around in a circles.  A naked girl lays on it, and as it goes around she lifts her leg at each patron, making sure everyone gets a good peek...  I believe her name is Lazy Susan.   :)
Mmmm, maybe sushi?  Time for me to head out and see what the caf has to offer.

« Reply #187 on: October 13, 2014, 11:52:22 AM »

BBL

« Reply #188 on: October 13, 2014, 11:52:35 AM »

Even the strip clubs in our area have lunch specials. There's one strip club that had a circular device on the bar that goes around in a circles.  A naked girl lays on it, and as it goes around she lifts her leg at each patron, making sure everyone gets a good peek...  I believe her name is Lazy Susan.   :)
Mmmm, maybe sushi?  Time for me to head out and see what the caf has to offer.
All you can eat tuna...doesn't sound very filling though.
Logged

IrascibleOldFool

« Reply #189 on: October 13, 2014, 11:52:41 AM »

Good morning everyone.....
Hello BD
How ya doing Fred...!
Just chillin with a cigar and coffee.  Have to get going soon,  promised wifey lunch and shopping today.

« Reply #190 on: October 13, 2014, 11:53:52 AM »

[...]

Pizza is good but never tried the brisket.

« Reply #191 on: October 13, 2014, 11:55:50 AM »

Even the strip clubs in our area have lunch specials. There's one strip club that had a circular device on the bar that goes around in a circles.  A naked girl lays on it, and as it goes around she lifts her leg at each patron, making sure everyone gets a good peek...  I believe her name is Lazy Susan.   :)
I just lost my appetite.

« Reply #192 on: October 13, 2014, 11:56:24 AM »

[...]

It's good if you like 'slaw' on it, but you can get it without the slaw too.  The Chicken Ceas Salad is one hell of a deal for the $$
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/13/2014
« Reply #193 on: October 13, 2014, 11:58:26 AM »

Good morning everyone.....
Hello BD
How ya doing Fred...!
Just chillin with a cigar and coffee.  Have to get going soon,  promised wifey lunch and shopping today.
I was thinking about going out and buying some groceries.  Hopefully, not too many people shop on a Monday.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/13/2014
« Reply #194 on: October 13, 2014, 11:59:38 AM »

Even the strip clubs in our area have lunch specials. There's one strip club that had a circular device on the bar that goes around in a circles.  A naked girl lays on it, and as it goes around she lifts her leg at each patron, making sure everyone gets a good peek...  I believe her name is Lazy Susan.   :)
I just lost my appetite.
It's not true.  I just thew that in to screw with ya...