dwgbryant

« Reply #150 on: October 13, 2014, 10:25:14 AM »

oh, btw - did I mention it's 79° and sunny here?
going to grab a few cigars, head to the noon meeting, have some lunch after, then take a ride to the gulf. Mondays are sooooo worth waking up to.

« Reply #152 on: October 13, 2014, 10:26:09 AM »

Happy Cristoforo Colombo Day!
I'm actually happy with the Italian's contributions to this country e.g bad hairdos, the guinea T, organized crime and artificial insemination
Cannolis?
The leather jacket
Pizza?
Body odor
How about the French?  C'mon man, you're just generalizing now.
They stink too

« Reply #153 on: October 13, 2014, 10:27:29 AM »

Happy Cristoforo Colombo Day!
I'm actually happy with the Italian's contributions to this country e.g bad hairdos, the guinea T, organized crime and artificial insemination
Cannolis?
The leather jacket
Pizza?
Body odor
How about the French?  C'mon man, you're just generalizing now.
They stink too
French Fries?

« Reply #154 on: October 13, 2014, 10:31:49 AM »

5 Vegas in a crazy-ass press? Score!

« Reply #155 on: October 13, 2014, 10:32:09 AM »

good morning guys. I love Mondays!
went into town to mail a letter cause I needed stamps. Closed For Columbus Day! oh well. paid a bunch of my bills online to be a month ahead instead.
holidays - what a bunch of crap. every day is a holiday for me.
I feel like you're trying awfully hard lately to get a bunch of GFYs.
Seriously. DGFY.

« Reply #156 on: October 13, 2014, 10:33:24 AM »

oh, btw - did I mention it's 79° and sunny here?
going to grab a few cigars, head to the noon meeting, have some lunch after, then take a ride to the gulf. Mondays are sooooo worth waking up to.
It is a damn good thing I am off today and after a brief rain storm it is a very nice sunny and 62 here high around 72.

« Reply #157 on: October 13, 2014, 10:35:09 AM »

good morning guys. I love Mondays!
went into town to mail a letter cause I needed stamps. Closed For Columbus Day! oh well. paid a bunch of my bills online to be a month ahead instead.
holidays - what a bunch of crap. every day is a holiday for me.
I feel like you're trying awfully hard lately to get a bunch of GFYs.
Seriously. DGFY.
Good morning Raz...and GFY Dean!

« Reply #158 on: October 13, 2014, 10:36:19 AM »

good morning guys. I love Mondays!
went into town to mail a letter cause I needed stamps. Closed For Columbus Day! oh well. paid a bunch of my bills online to be a month ahead instead.
holidays - what a bunch of crap. every day is a holiday for me.
I feel like you're trying awfully hard lately to get a bunch of GFYs.
Seriously. DGFY.
Good morning Raz...and GFY Dean!
Morning Raz but I am about as sorry as Dean today so can't GFY him but open season tomorrow.

« Reply #159 on: October 13, 2014, 10:49:35 AM »

good morning guys. I love Mondays!
went into town to mail a letter cause I needed stamps. Closed For Columbus Day! oh well. paid a bunch of my bills online to be a month ahead instead.
holidays - what a bunch of crap. every day is a holiday for me.
I feel like you're trying awfully hard lately to get a bunch of GFYs.
Seriously. DGFY.
Good morning Raz...and GFY Dean!
Morning, CG.  We should send a note to Dean's landlady telling her to put him to work.  Wait...he might enjoy that.

« Reply #160 on: October 13, 2014, 10:50:01 AM »

good morning guys. I love Mondays!
went into town to mail a letter cause I needed stamps. Closed For Columbus Day! oh well. paid a bunch of my bills online to be a month ahead instead.
holidays - what a bunch of crap. every day is a holiday for me.
I feel like you're trying awfully hard lately to get a bunch of GFYs.
Seriously. DGFY.
Good morning Raz...and GFY Dean!
Morning Raz but I am about as sorry as Dean today so can't GFY him but open season tomorrow.
Does that mean open season on you today?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/13/2014
« Reply #161 on: October 13, 2014, 10:51:17 AM »

15 5 Vegas Hex-Press Toro Sampler
     The 5 Vegas Hex-Press Toro Sampler includes:
3 - 5 Vegas Cask-Strength Hex-Press Toro (6" x 50)
3 - 5 Vegas Classic Hex-Press Toro (6" x 50)
3- 5 Vegas Gold Series Hex-Press Toro (6" x 50)
3 - 5 Vegas Gold Maduro Hex-Press Toro (6" x 50)
3 - 5 Vegas High Primings Hex-Press Toro (6" x 50)
          1/34.50
14 La Gloria Cubana Rabito Cochino Diuble Corona
          6/17.99
13 Carlos Torano Loyal Torpedo
         10/29.50
12 Diesel Unlimited Maduro Robusto
         10/32.50
11 My Father No. 4 Lancero
          5/32.50
10 E.P. Carrillo New Wave Robusto
         10/29.99
 9 Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown Robusto
          5/19.99
 8 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959 Robusto Robusto
         10/32.50
 7 Latitude Zero Torpdo
          5/22.50
 6 Gurkha Warpig Robusto
         10/26.50
 5 Oliva Serie 'V' Torpedo
          5/29.50
 4 Man O' War Ruination Robusto #1
         10/37.50
 3 La Aroma de Cuba
          5/26.99
 2 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche
         10/37.50
 1 Ave Maria Reconquista
          3/39.99
Logged

IrascibleOldFool

« Reply #162 on: October 13, 2014, 10:51:34 AM »

good morning guys. I love Mondays!
went into town to mail a letter cause I needed stamps. Closed For Columbus Day! oh well. paid a bunch of my bills online to be a month ahead instead.
holidays - what a bunch of crap. every day is a holiday for me.
I feel like you're trying awfully hard lately to get a bunch of GFYs.   ;)  Great morning to ya, Deano.
[/quoteSheesh! Ya think?

« Reply #163 on: October 13, 2014, 11:01:28 AM »

good morning guys. I love Mondays!
went into town to mail a letter cause I needed stamps. Closed For Columbus Day! oh well. paid a bunch of my bills online to be a month ahead instead.
holidays - what a bunch of crap. every day is a holiday for me.
I feel like you're trying awfully hard lately to get a bunch of GFYs.
Seriously. DGFY.
Good morning Raz...and GFY Dean!
Morning Raz but I am about as sorry as Dean today so can't GFY him but open season tomorrow.
Does that mean open season on you today?
If it will make you feel better about yourself then so-be-it but be careful what ya ask for!

« Reply #164 on: October 13, 2014, 11:03:59 AM »

good morning guys. I love Mondays!
went into town to mail a letter cause I needed stamps. Closed For Columbus Day! oh well. paid a bunch of my bills online to be a month ahead instead.
holidays - what a bunch of crap. every day is a holiday for me.
I feel like you're trying awfully hard lately to get a bunch of GFYs.
Seriously. DGFY.
Good morning Raz...and GFY Dean!
Morning, CG.  We should send a note to Dean's landlady telling her to put him to work.  Wait...he might enjoy that.
Haha, no shit right!