Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

« Reply #105 on: October 12, 2014, 07:28:19 PM »

« Reply #106 on: October 12, 2014, 07:36:05 PM »

Just bit the bullet and turned the heat on.  FUCK!
86° here Tony.
LOL.  Soon it will be here too... Once the heat comes up.

« Reply #107 on: October 12, 2014, 07:36:49 PM »

Just bit the bullet and turned the heat on.  FUCK!
86° here Tony.
LOL.  Soon it will be here too... Once the heat comes up.
71° I meant.

« Reply #108 on: October 12, 2014, 07:38:22 PM »

Just bit the bullet and turned the heat on.  FUCK!
86° here Tony.
LOL.  Soon it will be here too... Once the heat comes up.
71° I meant.
Damn, is it going to approach freezing overnight?

« Reply #109 on: October 12, 2014, 07:45:07 PM »

Just bit the bullet and turned the heat on.  FUCK!
86° here Tony.
LOL.  Soon it will be here too... Once the heat comes up.
71° I meant.
Damn, is it going to approach freezing overnight?
Nah.  I'm just tired of hearing, "I'm cold" from everyone.  I've got a sweatshirt on and I'm fine.

« Reply #110 on: October 12, 2014, 07:51:18 PM »

Just bit the bullet and turned the heat on.  FUCK!
86° here Tony.
LOL.  Soon it will be here too... Once the heat comes up.
71° I meant.
Damn, is it going to approach freezing overnight?
Nah.  I'm just tired of hearing, "I'm cold" from everyone.  I've got a sweatshirt on and I'm fine.
LOL I am the one that gets cold in my house.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #111 on: October 12, 2014, 07:56:14 PM »

Just bit the bullet and turned the heat on.  FUCK!
86° here Tony.
LOL.  Soon it will be here too... Once the heat comes up.
71° I meant.
Damn, is it going to approach freezing overnight?
Nah.  I'm just tired of hearing, "I'm cold" from everyone.  I've got a sweatshirt on and I'm fine.
that's all I ever heard since the 60's, conserve energy, turn the thermostat down, run fans instead of A/C, turn the lights off when you leave a room. after 50 plus years FUCK YOU! if I can afford to pay the bill then I am going to stay warm and see where I'm going. hahaha.

« Reply #112 on: October 12, 2014, 08:22:05 PM »

Just bit the bullet and turned the heat on.  FUCK!
86° here Tony.
LOL.  Soon it will be here too... Once the heat comes up.
71° I meant.
Damn, is it going to approach freezing overnight?
Nah.  I'm just tired of hearing, "I'm cold" from everyone.  I've got a sweatshirt on and I'm fine.
that's all I ever heard since the 60's, conserve energy, turn the thermostat down, run fans instead of A/C, turn the lights off when you leave a room. after 50 plus years FUCK YOU! if I can afford to pay the bill then I am going to stay warm and see where I'm going. hahaha.
I am with you on those items!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/12/2014
« Reply #113 on: October 12, 2014, 08:32:18 PM »

I'm just finishing up an Unholy Cocktail, along with a Coor's Silver Bullet.

« Reply #114 on: October 12, 2014, 08:34:20 PM »

I'm just finishing up an Unholy Cocktail, along with a Coor's Silver Bullet.
No pumpkin beer?  Hello, BD.

« Reply #115 on: October 12, 2014, 08:37:36 PM »

Just bit the bullet and turned the heat on.  FUCK!
86° here Tony.
LOL.  Soon it will be here too... Once the heat comes up.
71° I meant.
Damn, is it going to approach freezing overnight?
Nah.  I'm just tired of hearing, "I'm cold" from everyone.  I've got a sweatshirt on and I'm fine.
that's all I ever heard since the 60's, conserve energy, turn the thermostat down, run fans instead of A/C, turn the lights off when you leave a room. after 50 plus years FUCK YOU! if I can afford to pay the bill then I am going to stay warm and see where I'm going. hahaha.
Just ta hell with those fucking tree huggers!  When I was a Cub Scout, We did paper drives to raise money.  Been recycling all my life.  Evening gang.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/12/2014
« Reply #116 on: October 12, 2014, 08:49:15 PM »

I'm just finishing up an Unholy Cocktail, along with a Coor's Silver Bullet.
No pumpkin beer?  Hello, BD.
Sorry, no pumpkin beer.  But I do have a Lobster Ale that I'm still trying to work my nerve up to drink.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/12/2014
« Reply #117 on: October 12, 2014, 08:54:06 PM »

Just bit the bullet and turned the heat on.  FUCK!
86° here Tony.
LOL.  Soon it will be here too... Once the heat comes up.
71° I meant.
Damn, is it going to approach freezing overnight?
Nah.  I'm just tired of hearing, "I'm cold" from everyone.  I've got a sweatshirt on and I'm fine.
that's all I ever heard since the 60's, conserve energy, turn the thermostat down, run fans instead of A/C, turn the lights off when you leave a room. after 50 plus years FUCK YOU! if I can afford to pay the bill then I am going to stay warm and see where I'm going. hahaha.
Just ta hell with those fucking tree huggers!  When I was a Cub Scout, We did paper drives to raise money.  Been recycling all my life.  Evening gang.
Good evening Mike....  When I was a Cub Scout we sold (around the holidays), Christmas scotch tape, peanut brittle, and heavenly hash candy. Each cost .50 cents.  Great sellers during the holidays.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/12/2014
« Reply #118 on: October 12, 2014, 09:01:09 PM »

Just bit the bullet and turned the heat on.  FUCK!
86° here Tony.
LOL.  Soon it will be here too... Once the heat comes up.
71° I meant.
Damn, is it going to approach freezing overnight?
Nah.  I'm just tired of hearing, "I'm cold" from everyone.  I've got a sweatshirt on and I'm fine.
that's all I ever heard since the 60's, conserve energy, turn the thermostat down, run fans instead of A/C, turn the lights off when you leave a room. after 50 plus years FUCK YOU! if I can afford to pay the bill then I am going to stay warm and see where I'm going. hahaha.
I had a friend years ago, that refused to turn his furnace on until Thanksgiving.  If your cold, put a sweater on...  I bet he still does it..!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/12/2014
« Reply #119 on: October 12, 2014, 09:04:37 PM »

Just bit the bullet and turned the heat on.  FUCK!
86° here Tony.
LOL.  Soon it will be here too... Once the heat comes up.
71° I meant.
Damn, is it going to approach freezing overnight?
Nah.  I'm just tired of hearing, "I'm cold" from everyone.  I've got a sweatshirt on and I'm fine.
LOL I am the one that gets cold in my house.
I always wanted to build a solar furnace out of beer cans.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9