CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: 10/12/2014  (Read 15662 times)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/12/2014
« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2014, 12:03:54 PM »

I'm going to take a little break.  Be back later to see the results of Deans road trip.  :)

dwgbryant

« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2014, 01:08:38 PM »

roadtrip over. I had to get a few shirts that ripped when I took them off, not use to clothes sticking to my body, envelopes, and food. Redneck Rick had to get his annual allotment of jeans and hats, two of each. Rich Guy Danny just food. stopped at a Cuban restaurant for lunch, great food. Cuban coffee, Cuban sandwich with cajun fries, $9.95.

sorry BD, no women.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #92 on: October 12, 2014, 01:46:29 PM »

roadtrip over. I had to get a few shirts that ripped when I took them off, not use to clothes sticking to my body, envelopes, and food. Redneck Rick had to get his annual allotment of jeans and hats, two of each. Rich Guy Danny just food. stopped at a Cuban restaurant for lunch, great food. Cuban coffee, Cuban sandwich with cajun fries, $9.95.

sorry BD, no women.
Tear-away clothing?  Something you want to tell us, Deano?  We all figured you were supplementing your SSA.  No shame in dancing so that you have more cigar money.  Just as long as the fellas treat you with respect.  :)

dwgbryant

« Reply #93 on: October 12, 2014, 01:58:04 PM »

sorry BD, no women.
Tear-away clothing?  Something you want to tell us, Deano?  We all figured you were supplementing your SSA.  No shame in dancing so that you have more cigar money.  Just as long as the fellas treat you with respect.  :)
rich guy Danny has been given the authority to determine the suitability of the campers coming in so now HE wants a higher class of people in here. he's a bigot, first class.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2014, 02:07:27 PM »

Mississippi State New AP #1
FL State #2
Ole Miss #3
Baylor #4
Notre Dame #5

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2014, 02:07:54 PM »

sorry BD, no women.
LMAO

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2014, 02:09:58 PM »

sorry BD, no women.
Love a good Cuban Sandwich!!!!!   In real life Louisiana no such thing as cajun fries.

dwgbryant

« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2014, 02:34:37 PM »

sorry BD, no women.
Love a good Cuban Sandwich!!!!!   In real life Louisiana no such thing as cajun fries.
they weren't bad, fries with cajun flavoring.

IrascibleOldFool

« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2014, 04:00:55 PM »

Sheesh!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2014, 04:29:22 PM »

sorry BD, no women.
rich guy Danny has been given the authority to determine the suitability of the campers coming in so now HE wants a higher class of people in here. he's a bigot, first class.
How'd he get such authority?  Wasn't he persona non grata there?  I'm not sure I understand what's going on at that camp and there are only a few of you.  Which one is Dean?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #100 on: October 12, 2014, 04:37:06 PM »

sorry BD, no women.
If RR needs hats at a rate of 2/year I will gladly 5 or 6 years worth if you will take them to him.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #101 on: October 12, 2014, 06:57:20 PM »

Just bit the bullet and turned the heat on.  FUCK!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #102 on: October 12, 2014, 07:07:09 PM »

Evening Tony.   That sux!!!

dwgbryant

« Reply #103 on: October 12, 2014, 07:17:43 PM »

sorry BD, no women.
How'd he get such authority?  Wasn't he persona non grata there?  I'm not sure I understand what's going on at that camp and there are only a few of you.  Which one is Dean?
landlady gave it to him because he's got $$$$ or so he says. I just rent until I find a place of my own come May/June.

dwgbryant

« Reply #104 on: October 12, 2014, 07:18:29 PM »

86° here Tony.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9